All Comments on 'Taschmonchen Ch. 04'

by shakna

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this series. Fun concepts and characters. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

yay, another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yay, taschmonchen is back! I was afraid you had lost interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope you start feeling better soon!

shaknashaknaover 1 year agoAuthor

anons - Y'all are the sweetest. Thankyou.

Trc2003Trc20035 months ago

Wonderful!,!

It really made my day!

shadrachtshadracht5 months ago

I find it ironic that blauer started all sorts of passed at roter because she thought he wanted to have sex with all of the mondchen, and yet she's the one who's now had sex with two of them.

.

Honestly, the treatment of the MMC, even if it might mirror the show, isn't fun or amusing to me. It's fine in a half hour kids show, but the story takes far longer (calendar time, if not reading time) dragging out his getting an iota of respect from anyone just feels bad and is dragging down what could be a really great story.

.

We are far past where there should be apologies or crow being eaten.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershakna@shakna
My favourite writings are my fantasy-world settings, my followers adore my forbidden romances. There's a few things to find here. It's always fun to hear from a fan, and who knows... You might inspire me to write something. I try and respond to every email, but you may have t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES