Tasha Loves & Fucks Uncle Ralph Ch. 04

Story Info
Tasha loves and fucks uncle Ralph.
3.2k words
4.3
7.3k
9
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TASHA DESIRES & FINALLY HAS UNCLE RALPH AS HER LOVER

Chapter... 4

***All characters are over 18 and are fictional. Any resemblance to any real-life persons or situations is purely coincidental. Ralph is the main character who is having a successful business in Houston. This story is narrated by Ralph.

NOTE: Please read Chapter 1,2, and 3 as it is a continuous story.

I looked at the bedside clock in the dim light and it was 1.30 in the night. I smiled at Tasha and pulled her and kissed her. After passionately kissing for few minutes, she said "Uncle Ralph these last 4 hours has been the best time of my life." She kissed me on my chest and said "Thank you for giving me this little monster."

I smiled and said "Tasha you deserve every bit of these moments." I continued "Baby I am feeling hungry."

Tasha (Giggles): Uncle Ralph, you are insatiable. I now know why Janet told you that where do you get so much energy in your cock from!

Ralph (Laugh): I know Tasha you saw the CCTV recordings of my bedroom".

Tasha (Surprised): Uncle Ralph, you knew that I had looked at CCTV recordings?

Ralph: Yes

Tasha: Then why didn't you question me?

Ralph (laughing): Tasha the reason is obvious! More so, I didn't want to embarrass you.

She hugged me tightly and kissed me. She said "Uncle Ralph you are an amazing person with this wonderful cock. You are top class lover and husband material." She giggled.

I again said "Tasha, I am really hungry." She chimed in "Uncle Ralph even I am hungry because of the excitement of your going to make love to me in the night, I didn't even eat dinner properly. But can we get something to eat now?"

I remembered what the Guest relations Manager had told me about a switch near bedside table. I asked Tasha to press it. Immediately the phone started ringing on the bedside table. She picked the phone and gave it to me. The lady from the special desk said "Sir what can I do for you?" I replied "We need something to eat." She asked "What would you like to have Sir?" I asked Tasha what she wants and she replied "Some cheese burgers and ice cream." I told the lady "Four pieces of Cheese Burgers and Two Bowls of ice creams." She replied "Sir, in 15 minutes it will be delivered to your room. In case you need chocolates and juices the fridge in the room is fully stacked." I thanked her.

I got up and walked to the fridge and I said "Tasha look they have got so many things in here." She came and said "I will eat some chocolate till burgers come." She picked handful of chocolates and couple of juice bottles and naughtily said "Uncle Ralph these would energize my little monster as well."

I led her to the couch, I sat and she sat on my lap with her face towards me. Her butt cheeks nicely placed on my cock. She started grinding my cock. She took one chocolate and had a bite and fed me as well. I was seeing how beautiful her eyes were. I kissed her eyes and massaged her nipples. We ate some chocolates and then the door bell rang.

Tasha went to the door and saw through the eye hole and said "It is a waitress with food tray." I asked her to open the door and let her in. She opened the door and a young girl dressed in a white Hotel Uniform walked in. Looking at totally nude Tasha she said "Good Morning Mam. Sorry to disturb you. Your order Mam." Tasha indicated to the small table near the couch and said "Please keep it there." When she came and saw me naked. She smiled and said "Good Morning Sir." She kept the tray and while keeping the tray she looked at my cock, which was hard and erect. She said "Sir if you need anything else please press the button and we will be at your service." Tasha had also joined me on the couch and smiled at the waitress and she said "Sorry to disturb you at this unearthly hour." The girl smiled and replied "Mam it is our job to keep our guests happy." I had by this time started caressing Tasha's breasts and the waitress felt embarrassed. She said "Mam wish you both a wonderful time." She started walking to the door. She turned one last time and smiled and closed the door shut.

As soon as the door closed, Tasha said 'Uncle Ralph, the waitress was staring and admiring your cock'. I responded "I did notice, but can't help." She said "But for me, she would have jumped on you and raped you." I laughed loudly.

We both ate Cheese Burgers and fed each other. We sipped juices. I then looked at Tasha and said "Are you done with burgers and chocolates?" She replied "'Yes but I want to eat ice cream." I said "Go to the bed and I will get the ice cream." She got up and walked to the bed she lied down with lots of pillows behind her back. I took the ice cream bowl and fed her one spoon of ice cream. She naughtily caught my cock and tried to pull it towards her mouth. I said "Wait" and I took another spoon of ice cream (which had already started melting) and poured it on my cock. She immediately started licking the ice cream from my cock and she looked up and ordered "Put more." I obliged and she continued licking and I asked "Do you like it?" She looking into my eyes said "I like both the ice cream and my little monster." I smiled. She started sucking my cock and held my bum and started taking it deep. I groaned "Oh Tasha don't stop baby." She continued sucking my cock and I moaned 'Oh Tasha it seems you are still hungry'. She replied "For my little monster I have been hungry since long and will always be hungry."

I then pushed her away and ordered her "Just lie down on the bed." I poured few spoons of ice cream on her face, neck, chest, breast, tummy and navel. Kept the bowl on the bedside table and sat on the bed. I started licking the ice cream. She started moaning and I licked her face clean and then her neck and her chest. I licked her nipples. I picked the bowl and poured more ice cream on her breasts. Tasha said "Ooo it is cold". I again started licking the ice cream and then started sucking her nipples. She moaned loudly "Uncle Ralph suck them hard." After sucking for some time, I left her nipples and moved to her tummy and navel and licked it clean.

I finally reached her pussy and poured ice cream on her pussy and she opened her thighs, I poured more ice cream. She screamed "Oooo Uncle Ralph it is so cold" I quickly started licking her pussy as ice cream was melting away. I licked whatever ice cream I could see. She was moaning and for the first time she used expletives "Uncle Ralph what the fuck you are doing to your slut." My tongue started going deep into her pussy to lick the ice cream and she pulled my cock towards her mouth and said "Uncle Ralph I want your cock. I always dreamt of 69 position with your cock in my mouth. Will you lie down and I want to be on the top." I did as she wanted and she climbed on top of me and moved into 69 position.

I was licking and kissing her pussy lips and she was sucking my cock. The pleasure that Tasha was giving through her licking and sucking of the cock was amazing. I moaned "Suck it hard and deep throat it baby." I again started probing her pussy deeper with my tongue and she moaned "Oooo Uncle Ralph push it deeper it feels so good, tongue fuck me Uncle Ralph." She moaned "Aah Oh my god what magic you have in your tongue" She moaned "You will kill me like this." We both were pleasuring each other and then she screamed "Uncle Ralph I am about to cum. Don't stop." She sucked my cock deeper into her mouth and then suddenly she shuddered, signaling she is seconds away from cumming. I also was about to cum and we both came almost together and she collapsed on my body.

After lying still for few minutes Tasha got up and looked at my cock and kissed it again and again. She licked and cleaned my cock with her tongue. Satisfied, she kissed the cock one last time and came up to kiss me, her own cum was on my chin and lips. She licked and cleaned it. She smiled and kissed me again and rolled next to me. She pulled me and hugged me.

She said "Uncle Ralph how much you loved fucking me?" I replied "Just can't describe. It has been amazing, just wanting more and more Tasha."

Tasha: Uncle Ralph thank you.

I smiled and hugged her.

Ralph: What about you? Did you enjoy fucking your Uncle Ralph?

Tasha (shyly): Uncle Ralph I have been wanting the little monster inside me for more than 2 years. I wanted you to fuck me so much that I never allowed any boy to even finger fuck me. What I have got in last few hours has more than satisfied me about the worth of waiting. Uncle Ralph, you are a wonderful person I knew, but I have now realized that you are a fantastic lover."

She pulled me and kissed me passionately. We both lied on the bed holding each other and since both of us were exhausted, we drifted into sleep.

Next morning around 7.00 am, I woke up and saw my beautiful and sexy niece sleeping serenely. Some of my cum and her own cum that had seeped out of her pussy had dried. I kissed her forehead and without disturbing her, went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth. I was feeling pressure in my bowel, I relieved myself. I thought about my love making with Tasha and I realized, it was one of the best nights of love, passion and fucking.

I came out of the bath room and decided to step into the balcony. When I pulled the curtains and opened the door, Wow, to my surprise the balcony was large and there was a bathtub. I decided that I and Tasha will enjoy ourselves in the bathtub as soon as she wakes up. I pulled the curtains back and returned to the bed where she was still sleeping.

I slipped in, next to Tasha and started caressing her breasts and playing with her nipples. Then I moved closer to her and started licking her nipples with my hot tongue. She opened her eyes and smiled. I said "Good Morning Tasha." She said "Good Morning Uncle Ralph." She continued "What a way to wake me after the best night of my life." She pulled my head and fed me her breasts. I started licking and sucking her nipples and she started moaning "Oooo Uncle Ralph my god, I am loving it."

I was hungrily sucking her nipples and she was moaning loudly. She said "Uncle Ralph I want to pee." I got down from the bed and lifted her in such a fashion that her nipple was in my mouth. She said "Oh my God this is just dream come true." I carried her to the bathroom and put her down. I told her, I will order some breakfast and tea. When I returned she was brushing her teeth and I squeezed her sexy arse and started rubbing my cock onto her arse. She started moaning and said "Uncle Ralph wait for sometime let me be done with this." I smiled. Once she was done, she turned around and we kissed passionately. I told her "Waitress will bring the breakfast any time, let us wrap towels around us and not shock or surprise the poor girl."

We came out of the bathroom and the door bell rang. I opened the door and a cute waitress was there. She said "Good Morning Sir. Your breakfast and Tea." I told her to keep it on the table near the couch. She arranged it neatly and said "If you need anything kindly buzz us." I nodded my head and while leaving she said "Wish you both a wonderful stay." I said "Thank you young lady." She smiled and closed the door and left.

We sat on the couch and ate our breakfast teasing and feeding each other. We finished our Tea. I looked at Tasha and said "Come darling I will show you something." She got up with me and we entered the balcony. She saw the bath tub and said "Oh my god bath tub in the balcony! It is very nice. Let us wash ourselves in the tub." I smiled and she dropped her towel and stepped in and I also joined her. We both started applying soap and gel slowly and washed each other, talking and teasing each other. "I'm going to miss this fun, Uncle Ralph when I return to the dormitory" I sighed.

I said "Shhh, my young lover, there may be many times like these to come. Who knows, hmm? Let's wait till next week, if my business deal goes through then things will be different, but for now, relax and enjoy this moment, okay?"

She shifted around, sliding between my legs and leaning her head against my chest. I caressed her breasts and she started moaning. I kissed back of her neck. She moaned more. Then I stroked her thighs, my cock nestled on her back. The bath gel had left us both slippery and smelling delicious, as I firmly pulled and tweaked her nipples, her head buried on my shoulder, making her yell. My lathery fingers moved down her tummy, slipping between her slick pussy, the tip of my finger buried just inside her pussy. She squeezed her thighs, letting me know not now!

She got up, took the hand shower and poured water on her body and cleaned it of soap. She then offered her breast for me to suck. I started sucking her nipples and I started fingering her pussy. She moaned "Oh Uncle Ralph don't stop." I took the hand shower and splashed water onto her pussy. Then I dropped the hand shower and held her bum and started kissing and licking her fresh pussy. She held my head and within minutes, she came massively. I licked it. Tasha smiled and said "This is perfect, almost as good as fucking. Well, almost!"

Eventually, we pulled out our refreshed bodies from the relaxing bath, dried each other and began preparing ourselves for our first morning after our night where Tasha gifted me her virginity and in return I made her feel nothing less than a newly wedded wife.

Then I noticed the small bed next to bath tub and said "Tasha see this." She said "A bed here?" I guided her to the bed. She asked "Uncle Ralph, now what?" I put my fingers on her lips and said "Shhh." I continued "I am now going to fuck your third hole." She said "Uncle Ralph really?" I said "Yes unless you don't want me to." She said "I want it but was wondering how am I going to ask you?" I smiled and said "Tasha we have taken vows to become lovers. So feel free to satisfy your hunger and desire." She turned, smiled and pulled me and kissed me.

She slowly climbed on the bed and was on her fours. My cock was already hard. I licked and kissed her arse slowly with my hot tongue. She started moaning. I started caressing her breasts and squeezing them. Then I spread her arse cheeks and kissed there and started licking with my hot tongue. She moaned "Oh Uncle Ralph it feels so good" I continued pushing my tongue in and she moaned even louder. Then I rubbed her hole with my finger and then pushed a finger slowly in and she screamed. I said "Tasha you are very tight there." She turned and asked "Uncle Ralph, will my little monster give me lots of pain?" I smiled and said "No pain, no gain." She smiled and said 'I need it inside me. If it pains, so be it." I said "I will apply little bath oil and then fuck you slowly." She said "I am ready."

I got up and picked the bottle of bath oil and poured little oil onto her hole and rubbed it in and lubricating her arse hole. Then inserted my finger in and it went in. I lubricated it more and then the second time my finger slipped in. Having satisfied that I can fuck her arse hole, I rubbed the tip of my cock onto her hole and she moaned a bit "Uncle Ralph, it feels nice" and I teased her hole and her moans increased. She then turned around and said "Uncle Ralph push it in slowly." I made couple of small pushes and it went in a bit more each time and Tasha grimaced each time. She literally growled at me "Uncle Ralph push it hard once and if it pains so be it." I played with her hole a little more and then gave a massive push and my cock went in 80 % and Tasha said" Push that little monster in." I want it in badly" I further pushed it in and Tasha yelled and then I kept on pumping her arse hole few more times and Tasha started moaning "Oh my god I am feeling so good." I spanked her arse and Tasha said "Aah don't spank me, it takes my pleasure away." I was surprised as almost all the girls I had fucked enjoyed being spanked. I kept on fucking her arse hole rhythmically and she was moaning loudly and she started playing with her pussy. I moaned "Ahh Tasha it is so tight, I am loving it." I held her waist and then increased the speed of my thrusts and Tasha started matching her own push backwards of her butt and she was moaning "Uncle Ralph don't stop, fuck me hard" and then I said "I am going to cum." She said "What the hell you are waiting for?" and I exploded inside her. I held her tight. After some time my cock lost its hardness and we both collapsed onto the bed together, I on top of her.

After staying inside for some time, I pulled my cock out and rolled next to her. Tasha turned and pulled me and kissed me passionately. She kept her head on my chest and whispered "Uncle Ralph this was something out of the world which I enjoyed." I smiled and said "My little one, even for me it was simply fantastic." After some time she said "Uncle take me inside."

(Continued in Chapter 5)