All Comments on 'Tasha, My Teenage Mistress Ch. 01'

by beta_sissy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

wow. wow. wow!!! stunning story! <3 <3. pleeeaassseee make more chapters. all hail Mistress Tasha!

Tank4228Tank4228almost 3 years ago

Not a fan of the scat themes but looking forward to seeing how they use and abuse him!

beta_sissybeta_sissyalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Glad you like the story so far. It took me something like 5 attempts to get it published due to editing issues.

I did write another chapter weeks ago but accidentally deleted it.

There will be more to come, don't wory

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

fun story. keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story was highly erotic, I'm not a fan of the fecal matter consuming part. But Tasha is well on her way to teaching her NEW submissive servitude.

beta_sissybeta_sissyalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Glad you like the story. The scat and flatulence moments are added in for a bit of extra extreme humiliation, because not many things are more humiliating.

beta_sissybeta_sissyalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Very happy to read you like the story so far. The scat and flatulence scenes were added in to add some extreme humiliation for the guy. I can get a bit OTT in the stories and captions I write; it's my overactive kinky imagination at work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this story, hope it continues for a long time

oureltonoureltonover 2 years ago

Love this! Awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sure few things are as humiliating but in my opinion few things are so disgusting. I don't prejudge anyone here for their fetish but a little warning at the top of the story would be nice.

beta_sissybeta_sissy3 months agoAuthor

I would like to add to this story, I can't believe it is two years since I posted it. I would update, but this website became a pain in the ass for posting stories, it began to take weeks for the site to approve of reject a story for some bogus reason like a grammar mistake.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeta_sissy@beta_sissy
Love to read erotic stories and also like to write them, but sadly, this site started to take way to long to approve them, and often rejected for no good reason like one grammar mistake, hence why I have not updated my stories for a long time.