Tasha, My Teenage Mistress Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing giggling behind me, not just one giggle, but two, I finally feel a spark of masculinity and rage at this crazy situation; I shout, "WHAT THE FUCK?, let me out, NOW!" Even if turned on at the same time by this madness. I start to struggle in the hope of breaking free of my sock bondage. More humiliating giggles behind me and the sound of camera clicks. To add even more insult to my already destroyed male ego, the toilet's lid is put down on the back of my head to a chorus of laughter from the two girls. "ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR YOU FUCKING BITCHES!!" I shout into the shit and water-filled bowl. "Mistake number one," I hear Tasha say. Milliseconds later, my world erupts in a fire like pain as the rigid toe of her high heeled boot connects with my tender balls, Not once, but multiple times. Within seconds of the first kick, I am the most pathetic, begging, crying mess of a man you could ever witness. Tied like this on my knees, my face inches away from stinking teenage girl shit, breathing in its strong filthy aroma as I try to gain more oxygen during the ballbusting. Finally, the kicks stop, and the lid is lifted off the back of my head.

"So, you will do anything to make the pain stop, will you? Tasha says. Okay then, let's test you!"

Sensing movement behind me and a shadow to my side, I can only wait to see what Mistress Tasha has planned for me. A bit of shuffling around behind me for a minute and the sound of Kim giggling.

"EWWW, you nasty filthy bitch," Kim says.

More giggling from both, and then Tasha is stood beside me again before saying.

"Open your mouth, sissy boy!"

Not wanting to anger her again, I comply without hesitation and soon see a piece of brown-stained toilet paper in front of me.

"I won't be using toilet paper much in the future, not now your tongue is available!" Tasha tells me. "But for now, I will have to suffer wiping my dirty asshole with it. NOW! Mouth open and get ready to eat all the paper it takes until I am spotless back there."

I am not sure how long it took me to chew up and swallow all those pieces of shit smudged paper, five minutes or twenty? All I know is my belly now has a fair few shit tainted sheets in it being digested. Thinking my humiliation and degradation "must" be over, I was wrong when Mistress Tasha speaks.

"We are off back to the party; you can stay here to ponder your future and get to know the stink and taste of my shit."

With that said, I suddenly see a pair of pink satin panties balled up in front of me, but I can't help but notice the panties are very badly smudged with brown. I do not need to be told what that is as she pushes them into my mouth. She pushes them in so far that it will be impossible to spit them out. She makes sure the wet brown smear is positioned over my tongue. "My God, where did she learn to be so sadistic and inventive?" I think to myself.

Putting the seat lid back down over my head, I hear the girls leaving the room to a chorus of clicking heels and laughter. Left here to think about my fate, I realise something about having my mouth stuffed. That realisation is that I can now only breathe through my nose and how every molecule of air I am inhaling is filled with that evil stinking brown sewage aroma. I have no idea how long I have been kneeling here with my head in the bowl, but I fell asleep at some point. I was awoken by the sound of drunken laughter and a tap of my balls.

"Wake up! Shit-sniffer!" Tasha says.

Without warning, the toilet flushes, and the cold shitty sewage water hits my face before vanishing down the pipe. Hearing Mistress Tasha and Kim mockingly asking if I had enjoyed my evening like they had enjoyed theirs, I wanted to curse them out. But I knew I would not have done so even if this panty gag was not stopping me from speaking at the moment. With that, she tells me.

"I am going to untie you in a moment, do not dare try anything. We have a lot of humiliating footage of you that could make you want to run away to the other side of the world if people you know saw it. Nod if you agree to obey us."

Just to get away from this madness, I nod my head to indicate my compliance.

"One last thing before I untie you and send you home, she said. My mum stopped off earlier for some BBQ and a drink. She came over in the pretence of dropping off something I needed and forgot for my sleepover tonight at Kim's. In reality, it was because I told her about you and your situation. She said you need some jewellery like all good sissy boys wear, just like the ones she owns."

With that, I feel the girls unbuckling my jeans and pulling them down along with my boxer shorts to my knees. Scared again but turned on, I am stiff as an iron bar from their touch.

"This won't do," I hear Tasha saying. "Kimmy babe, can you go and fetch a bag of ice, please?"

"Sure thing, I will be right back, Tash."

When Kim returns, I am suddenly chilled to the core as a bag of ice is pushed over my cock and balls. "UMFFFFFFFFFFFFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" I moan into my panty gag.

"Calm down dickless, no pun intended." Tasha mockingly tells me.

"OMG," I hear Kim saying." It looks like a little white Tic-Tac. Maybe you should rename him Tic-Tac-Timmy." Hahaha, I hear from both of them behind me.

Removing the bag of ice, I suddenly feel hands working fast between my legs and then something hard and cold is being forced over my cock and balls, "WTF?!" I try to cry out. Finally, she manages to push my 2nd ball through what feels like a metal ring. Next, my still ice shrunken cock has something pressed against it and pushed back against the metal ring. "OUCCHHHH!" Something feels sharp, but then I feel and hear an audible click, and then Mistress Tasha says.

"nearly secured up, sissy."

The pain is now gone, but there is a strange confined sensation between my legs. Next, I feel something getting threaded between the metal ring around my balls and the sharp thing over my cock, then I hear what sounds like a plastic zip-tie being pulled tight.

"All done for today, sissy," Tasha says, to the sound of Kim laughing behind me again. Untying me from my sock bondage in my toilet bowl prison, I am free for the first time in hours. I am told to stand up. Looking me up and down, she says.

"Not too bad so far; you might actually be a keeper after all."

She then tells me how Kim saw my submissive potential ages ago but did not know how to start me off in this lifestyle. That was until she got to know Tasha at college and learned that the women in her family are all about Female superiority and into males obeying and lead a Female lead lifestyle, and have done for generations. With that said, she says.

"Sissy boy Tic-Tac-Tim! Congratulations, you have just been observed, evaluated, tested and recruited into the Female lead lifestyle that I live 24/7 365. This is your new reality, whether you want it or not. You do want it, don't you?"

Broken, humiliated and hornier than I have ever been in my life, I can only say one thing. "More than I want life itself Mistress Tasha, Mistress Kim. The day I saw you a few weeks ago, I was owned the second you looked at me. Thank you to both of you for seeing my potential. I will try not to "EVER" disappoint you." Seeing that rare friendly smiling face of Mistress Tasha again, she tells me."

That is good to hear, but you will 100% disappoint me and others in time to come. But that is why you will be trained and trained hard. You will often fail, more so in the early days. But in time, you will be a helpful member of society, benefiting the lives of me and any and all women that cross your path from today onwards. Today your life of service begins. But for now, you will have to sneak out of the house without others seeing you. We told them that we saw you puking up earlier and how you had gone home without saying bye because you were a mess and embarrassed. Get going and be ready to hear from your new Mistress soon."

12