Task: Maid Mindset

Info
Before you do chores, get into a submissive maid mindset. [M4F]
853 words
4.28
9k
4
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revanto
Revanto
259 Followers

So, you have some chores to do? Let's get you in the proper mindset.

First, you need to make sure you are dressed appropriately. If you have a french maid uniform, wear that. If not, wear your skimpiest string bikini. If not that, then you will do your chores naked - you may wear an apron if you have one.

If you can do your chores in high heels, put them on. That will make you feel even more sexy, feminine and submissive.

Do your chores with ben wa balls inside your needy little pussy. If you don't have any, use a butt plug. If you don't have that, use nipple clamps if you have them.

And, if you can do your chores in light bondage, I will be very pleased. A pair of cuffs on your wrists would do nicely, for example. Or tie your wrists, but have a foot or two of slack between them. You need enough freedom of movement to do your chores. Yes, it will take longer that way... but it will be so much more fun. For me, anyway. I'll find your struggles to be quite entertaining.

Now are you dressed for your domestic duties? If not, pause the recording and get changed.

[Pause]

All dressed? That's a good little maid. Now it's time to get into the proper mindset. If you can, kneel in front of a full length mirror. If you don't have a full length mirror, kneel anyway. You're going to recite a maid mantra. Don't worry. I'll guide you through it.

Get in position. Pause the recording if you need time.

[Pause]

Ready to recite your mantra, little maid? Repeat after me.

"This slave maid will cook and clean and please."

"This slave maid is waiting on her knees."

"This slave maid is just a pretty toy."

"This slave maid is horny, please enjoy."

"How may this slave maid serve you today?"

Again, little maid.

"This slave maid will cook and clean and please."

"This slave maid is waiting on her knees."

"This slave maid is just a pretty toy."

"This slave maid is horny, please enjoy."

"How may this slave maid serve you today?"

And again.

"This slave maid will cook and clean and please."

"This slave maid is waiting on her knees."

"This slave maid is just a pretty toy."

"This slave maid is horny, please enjoy."

"How may this slave maid serve you today?"

Now you're going to try the whole mantra. Get ready, little maid:

"This slave maid will cook and clean and please.

This slave maid is waiting on her knees.

This slave maid is just a pretty toy.

This slave maid is horny, please enjoy.

How may this slave maid serve you today?"

Hmm. That will do. Get up, little maid.

Stand straight. Feet together.

Eyes lowered.

Now say "How may this slave maid serve you today?"

I'll tell you how you can serve me. You are going to make sure all of your chores are done. You know the ones. And I EXPECT you to do a good job, little maid. I have high expectations for you.

You will work hard, but I also want you to feel horny and submissive as you do your chores. If needed, take BRIEF breaks to fondle yourself and ensure you are suitably aroused. Why is this necessary for doing chores? It amuses me. And that's all that matters. Your purpose is to serve, little maid, so make sure you do a good job of it.

I also expect you to be slutty as you perform your duties. Let's go through a few quick examples now.

Imagine that you need to pick up something from the floor, or reach a low shelf. Bend over... AT THE WAIST, not the knees. And do it slowly. Do it now. Bend down, nice and slowly... showing off your butt. That's it. Good maid.

Now pretend you are carrying a tray. Perhaps bringing a snack to me. Walk like a model, like an actress. Walk with a narrow pace, so your left and right feet tread a single line as you walk. Swing your hips with every step. Your purpose is to be enticing. Do that now. Walk ten steps this way. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten.

And finally, now pretend you're offering that tray to me. Bow low. Eyes lowered. Hold out the tray. Do that now. Keep it extended... that's it.. hold that pose. Perhaps you need to wait as I take items off the tray. Perhaps it simply amuses me to make you stay in this pose for a while. Good maid. You may stand up again.

Now you're ready. Oh, and make sure to listen to something that makes you feel submissive and horny as you do your chores. I suggest my audio stories, but you could also listen to erotic books or anything that makes you feel like a hot little slave maid.

Now get to work, little maid. There's lots to do, and I expect everything to be done perfectly. You are dismissed.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Revanto
Revanto
Revanto
259 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Omg I’m going to do this when I gave chores next weekend. I’m so excited. I’ll keep you updated

Share this

Similar Stories

Roshawna Becomes a Slave Maid She finds a new home, a new role, and new rules.in Audio
Seduce Me, Master Pt. 01 A dream is a wish your mind makes!in Audio
The Collection Ch. 01 Introducing my collection.in BDSM
Not My Kind of Thing I didn't think I'd enjoy being dommed. Till I was. [M4F]in Audio
Good Girl: Your Orgasm Pt. 01 Orgasm Training Part 1.in Audio
More Stories