Roshawna Becomes a Slave Maid

Info
She finds a new home, a new role, and new rules.
2.5k words
4.28
17.6k
8
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revanto
Revanto
259 Followers



The doorbell rang. David Hunt muttered "what fresh hell is this?" in frustration and went to the door. He didn't like receiving surprises. He liked to surprise other people.

David looked through the peephole. He blinked and looked again. Then he smiled evilly and walked away from the front door, to make sure some preparations were ready. The doorbell rang again, and this time he opened the door.

There was a girl on his front porch. An 18 year old black girl. Maybe just slightly over five feet tall. He knew she had a lean, athletic build with B-cup breasts, although it was hard to see her figure because of the ratty red sweats she was wearing. Her hair was in a simple ponytail. A bulky green backpack and a plastic garbage bag full of clothes rested on the porch at her feet.

"What happened, Roshawna?" he asked gruffly.

She didn't look up at him. She scuffed her shoe on the ground, as if kicking a nonexistent pebble. "My mom kicked me out."

David sighed. This was not unexpected. He had been talking to Roshawna for a while, and knew her home situation was far from ideal. "Let me guess. You took the bus here and have no way to get anywhere else?"

She nodded.

David sighed again. "Ok. Give me a minute and we'll take my car. I can take you to couchsurf with friends of yours, or to the women's shelter. Your choice."

This time she did look up, her eyes wide with surprise. "B-but when you gave me your address, you said I could always come here if I needed to. That this could be my home."

He nodded. "I did. And I meant it. But you know what I would expect out of you. I don't want you to move in under duress, because you're afraid of not having another place to stay. I'd only want you here because you understood what you were getting into. Because you were certain this is what you want."

She hesitated for a moment, biting her lower lip in a way that was absolutely adorable. Then she nodded. She spoke firmly. "I understand. I want it. I've always wanted it. I just wasn't sure how to tell my family and friends I was moving out. I wasn't sure I was ready. But now I am. I want it!" she looked up at him, her eyes wide. "Please, Mr. Hunt?"

"No. Try again. What do you say?"

She reflexively looked around to make sure nobody was near enough to hear. The suburban street was completely empty. Nobody was around. Despite that, she leaned forward and lowered her voice. "Please, Daddy. Please make this girl your house slave."

He looked her straight in the eye firmly. She quailed under his gaze, looking back nervously.

Then David's hand shot out, his strong hand wrapping around the short girl's slender throat. She gasped. Then he pulled her bodily into the house with his one-handed grasp on her neck, and shut the front door with his other hand. She followed as quickly as she could, stumbling as she tried to catch up. He walked quickly into the house, taking her to the living room. He grabbed a rubber cock gag from a shelf and shoved it into her mouth. She did not protest or struggle, but her eyes grew wide at the unfamiliar sensation.

"You are going to have this cock gag locked on for at least an hour every day," he told her sternly, pulling the strap tight behind her head and clasping a small padlock. "This will just be part of your training to become addicted to having your slut mouth filled with cock."

He took her wrists and pulled them over her head. He had already positioned leather cuffs dangling overhead from a chain. It only took a moment to buckle the cuffs around Roshawna's wrists, fastening them together over her head. He then took a spreader bar he had placed in arm's reach. He roughly forced her little legs apart, fastening the cuffs at the ends of the spreader bar around her ankles, keeping her legs spread wide. Now he wanted to make her bondage a little more taut. The chain from her wrist cuffs went through a pulley in the ceiling to a hook on the wall. He took the chain and pulled on it slowly, until his little captive was on tiptoes in her sneakers. Then he hooked the chain again to keep it in place.

David grabbed a blindfold and walked back over to Roshawna. He grabbed her ponytail roughly and tilted her head up to look at him. "Welcome to a whole new world, babygirl. You're MINE now, and everything's going to change. Now I need to take care of your belongings." He blindfolded her and then left her there, gagged, blindfolded, and bound on tiptoe with her legs spread.

He brought in her backpack and the garbage bag into the living room. He wanted to quietly sort through her things while she adjusted to her position. But when he looked at the bound black girl in sweats, he decided a few changes needed to be made.

He grabbed a knife and walked over to her. "As my slave girl, you're going to follow a strict dress code. Those clothes are absolutely NOT acceptable." He grabbed the sweatshirt and cut it straight down the front with the knife. She squirmed and squealed at first. "Careful, girl. You wouldn't want me to accidentally cut you, would you?" She then froze and stood utterly immobile, allowing him to more easily cut the sleeves and toss aside the remnants of the shirt. He then went to work on the sweatpants. He groped her crotch roughly through the sweatpants, eliciting another squeal. He then cut a hole right in the crotch of the sweatpants, showing her panties. He roughly stroked her pussy through her panties and commented, "Perhaps I should make you wear pants like this in public. Let everyone get an eyeful of your pretty little panties, hm?"

She just moaned helplessly around the cock gag in response.

David chuckled, and then cut the sweatpants off her body in pieces, until he could fully remove it. "Perhaps I should have stripped you before putting you in bondage. But these are worthless rags anyway. You won't be wearing them again." He wrestled off her sneakers and tiny little white socks. He hesitated for a moment, then tossed them to a corner of the room that he mentally designated the "keep" pile. Perhaps there would be situations where she should wear sneakers, like jogging.

He looked his new pet up and down. Now he could fully appreciate her helpless little body. With her hands pulled up so tight, her taut little tummy was shown off nicely. He slowly ran his hands up and down her body. Over her neck. Her arms. Her sides. Her thighs. "Heh. You like the attention, don't you? You like to be petted, my little bitch. But your underwear doesn't meet my standards. You know what that means..."

This time she didn't protest. She made sure to hold very still as he cut the straps for her plain cotton bra and tossed it aside. He gave her nipples a rough pinch, making her squeal into the gag. Then he grabbed her panties and yanked up roughly, lifting her off the ground for a moment and making her shriek again. He laughed and cut the panties off, tossing them aside. "What a fun little toy you are."

He eyed her again, and this time nodded approvingly. Much better. Now she was completely naked. She trembled on tiptoe, unable to see, unable to speak, her hands bound helplessly over her head. "You're a very nice decoration, slave girl."

Now he could turn his attention to her belongings. He sorted through the contents of the backpack and the garbage bag, making sure to occasionally fondle or spank Roshawna when she least expected it.

Most of what she brought was clothing. And very little of that would suit his needs. He set aside a few bras and panties into the "keep" pile, a white crop top, and a denim miniskirt. The rest he stuffed into the backpack and hid in the attic. Let her think it was gone for good. If she ever did need it, or whenever she chose to move out and leave his service, he could surprise her. For now, let her think she hardly had a stitch to wear.

He put her toiletries in the bathroom, and locked up her clothes and most of her personal items in his room. Then he threw away the garbage bag and the clothes he had cut into rags.

"Now let's have a little fun, my pretty princess." He rubbed her pussy, running a finger around her pussy lips as he slowly fondled her breast. She moaned happily into the gag, squirming under his touch. She whined when he stopped touching her. "Such an eager little plaything you are. Not to worry. You're going to get even more attention." He worked a small vibrator into her eager pussy, then tested the remote control, turning it to different settings. She squealed when he turned it on and tried to squeeze her thighs together. He held the vibrator in place, caressing her pussy. With his other hand he took a small, lubricated butt plug and pressed it gently against her rear entrance. She tensed up. "Shhh. Relax, my little toy. You're going to enjoy this," he promised. He held it against her with slight pressure and continued to patiently tease her pussy. Over the next few minutes she gradually relaxed, until he was able to work the butt plug inside her. She moaned softly, intensely feeling all three of her holes solidly filled.

He freed her from the spreader bar, only to fasten leather cuffs to her ankles with a twelve inch chain between them, restricting her to short steps. He locked a leather collar around her neck and clipped a leash to the large O-ring on the front. Only then did he remove her wrist cuffs from the ceiling chain, allowing her to no longer be on tiptoe. He did detach her wrist cuffs from each other, relinking them with her wrists behind her back. David then announced, "Time to give my slave girl a little tour." He removed her blindfold. She blinked and moaned at him through the gag. "Do NOT let that vibrator fall out, slave girl." He used his remote control to change the vibrator to a pattern of random mild pulses, and then led her around his house by the leash, tugging to make the bound and plugged slave girl hobble rapidly along to keep up.

He showed her every room, explaining where to find items she would need, such as cleaning supplies. He ended by showing her his own bedroom. His bed. The desk where he worked. And then he showed her one of the closets. There was a thick pad on the floor, like a little mattress. One end of a chain was bolted to the wall. The chain was very long, and the other end was fastened to an ankle cuff. Instead of hangers filled with clothing, toys were hanging everywhere. Ballgags, dildos, paddles, nipple clamps and more. There weren't many items of clothing in the closet. Several string bikinis in different colors were displayed on hangers. A very small, very tight hot pink party dress hung behind the bikinis, along with a skimpy french maid costume. Several pairs of stiletto heels were on a shelf.

"This is your 'room'," he said. "We'll need to go shopping for more clothes in your size soon," David told her. "I had a few things laying around, just in case, but we'll need a few more items. Just don't expect to ever get to cover up much of your beautiful skin."

He locked the cuff at the end of the chain around her ankle. "This is long enough for you to do your chores around the house, but not to leave the house," he explained. "And you will sleep here every night, naked and chained like the piece of property you are. Now KNEEL, girl." He grabbed her hair and forcefully guided her to her knees, maintaining a tight grip on her hair. He thumbed the remote control, changing the vibrator to a medium level of intensity. She moaned and trembled at the increase in pleasure.

"Here's how this is going to go. You are MY property now. I control everything about you. I control what you wear, when you eat, what you do. Everything. And there are going to be some changes.

"First off, you only cum when I tell you to cum. Right now I know the vibrator is making you feel really good. Do NOT cum until I tell you to. You must. Not. Orgasm. Not until I command it.

"You are going to cook every meal, wearing little to nothing, often in restraints. You will clean the house... sometimes naked, sometimes in a slutty little french maid outfit. You will do anything I wish and devote yourself to pleasing me, whether it's by mowing the lawn in a bikini, by being a tightly bound bondage decoration on a table, or by sucking my cock.

"You're going to eat healthy. You're going to go to college, sometimes wearing a tiny schoolgirl skirt. You're going to exercise hard, with yoga and pole dancing, fine tuning your sexy body for my pleasure."

David pushed a button on the remote control again, turning the vibrator up to a high setting. He could see drops of sweat form on Roshawna's face. "Don't you dare cum!" he reminded her. She whimpered, and he could see her struggling to hold back her pleasure.

"You're going to dress like a complete slut in public. You will wear mini skirts and dresses. You will walk with a narrow, slutty, hip-swinging stride. You will often bend over, but only at the waist, never the knees.

"Whenever you get home, the moment you enter the front door you are going to strip or change into a bikini or maid costume and lock your ankle chain on, before you do anything else.

"You're going to quit your job at McDonald's. You're going to get a job as a waitress at Beach Bunnies down the street. You'll be wearing skimpy string bikinis every shift, smiling at men, calling them sir and taking their orders.

"Oh, and your name is no longer Roshawna. It is now Precious. That's how you'll introduce yourself to people in everyday life, and the name you'll use on your name badge at work.

"You are owned property.

"CUM NOW GIRL!"

Roshawna, now Precious, thrashed in her bonds on her knees, screaming into her gag as the orgasm ripped through her, knowing this was just the start of her life as a slave maid.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Revanto
Revanto
Revanto
259 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
mrfluffermrflufferabout 1 year ago

I gave it a five for how well you moved the story. However, I do wish you had a little backstory and not so rough to start. This could be a multi-chapter story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Nasty but in a worrying way. Didn’t like this.

RevantoRevantoover 3 years agoAuthor

Anonymous, thank you for the comment and the emailed feedback. But remember that unless you include your own email in the feedback, I can't reply :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

PLEASE MAKE MORE OF THESE

Share this

Similar Stories

Captured Cunt A kidnapped woman submits to her training and breeding.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Like Mother, Like Daughter Maureen watches her daughter getting turned into a slave.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Positive Reinforcement Learning A magical training collar made for dogs works on Bella too.in Mind Control
Domestic Discipline In this world women know their place.in BDSM
Forced Whore Ch. 01 A woman is made one man's property.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories