All Comments on 'Taste & Hold'

by Rambling_Chantrix

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
1whiskey1whiskeyover 1 year ago

loved it. thanx. really interesting and absorbing. story

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonover 1 year ago

This is the first story of yours that I've read. Your writing is good and you have a distinctive voice. I found the story unusual and oddly enjoyable.

LandscapebyNightLandscapebyNightover 1 year ago

I love your stories on graysexuality. The way you portray shame or confusion resulting from sexual attraction is so poignant, and the way Shirby and Louise overcome their fears is inspirational. I hope you'll share more about these characters in the future.

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixover 1 year agoAuthor

@1whiskey - Thank you for reading! The story enjoyed absorbing you 😎

@NoLongerAnon - I'll take "unusual and oddly enjoyable" — it's touching to know that my weird little ideas can be enjoyed. Thanks for stopping by~

@LandscapebyNight - congratulations, you now hold the record for the comment on a story of mine that has made me cry the most. To be told that my little ramblings on the ace spectrum might be enjoyed specifically for that element is really humbling. I put a lot of myself into my work and seeing this level of validation means a lot to me. <3 There's a follow-up Shirby and Louise story that I've got all ready to submit, not sure exactly when it'll go up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow - this was hot. And the situation was so creative and well written!

K.A. RydeK.A. Rydeover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this. Very sweet and fun back and forth between the characters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRambling_Chantrix@Rambling_Chantrix
6/8/23 - ... I've still just been writing Witch From Mercury smut. A lot of it. If you want angsty degeneracy with a side of lesbian mecha pilot, check https://archiveofourown.org/users/Rambling_Chantrix/ !! # I'm just a kinky fox girl with too many words. You can find my ot...