Taste & Release

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my bedroom that night, I started out nervous. I didn't have my backstop, Louise's hand making me okay. But after Rachel helped me warm up—after repeated insistence on my part that I did, in fact, want to fuck her—I realized I didn't need Louise's hands on me. She was still at my back, guiding me and holding me, even if she wasn't there.

That might have been a weird thought in most circumstances: taking comfort in an ex as you go down on a new lover. But our circumstances weren't most circumstances. Something amorphous and flexible tied us all together. And despite my insecurity around the gulf between Rachel's sexual experience and my own, I managed to please her, something I realized I'd always wanted to do. I'd just never had the self-knowledge or sense of calm to align the desire with opportunity. The next morning we ate breakfast with my parents before she caught the Greyhound home.

"Well, it sounds like you had a very nice time," my mom said, after Rachel was gone.

"I did."

I showed my mom some of the photos from the trip.

"Who's this pretty girl?" she asked, when she saw the selfie of the three of us in front of Our Lady of Cauldron.

"That's Louise. My college girlfriend. We just broke up."

"Oh honey," she said, regarding me with skepticism. "Were you two-timing her?"

I groaned. Why had I said anything?

"No, Mom." I sighed. "We're friends. It's complicated."

She raised her eyebrows, but let it pass.

"Rachel seems nice."

"Yeah, Mom, she's nice."

She pursed her lips. "I just want you to be happy, sweetie."

"I'm happy, Mom."

It was true.