All Comments on 'Taste Test'

by Ares9002

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
VERY HOTT

PLEASE keep this story going. ending definitly leaves us hanging

JackieJabJackieJabover 14 years ago
needs undomesticated editing

you made some really strange spelling and grammatical errors (case in point: you spelled the title wrong). i'm guessing you used a thesaurus on the phrase "wild need" and ended up going for "undomesticated need" which just doesn't work. this may seem like nitpicking, but this was a pretty good story, and that sort of thing detracts from it. i'd have given you a higher rating if it weren't for all the errors. aside from the grammatical stuff, the ending was kind of abrupt. it doesn't feel like a complete story, or even a complete chapter. it was just "realized it was my sister... end." seemed like it needed just a little bit more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good idea bad grammar

The idea of your story is very good but your bad grammar and spelling makes it very hard to follow. I stopped reading midway through the first page…

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Editor Needed

A good story can lose its punch when an author uses the wrong word. Homonyms seem to be a real problem for some because a spell checker will not flag it. A very common one is waist-waste. You seemed to put everyone under a doctor's care. There are Homonym websites. The following is an abstract from one. Keep writing.

patience - patients

patience - noun -> quality of being willing to wait

Success requires a lot of patience.

patients - noun plural -> person treated in a hospital or by a doctor

There are too many patients waiting in the emergency room.

sexmatesexmateover 14 years ago
Good story but a lot of editing needed

Please Use an editor to eliminate the errors.

I did like the story. But was annoyed with the mis-spelled words and bad grammer.

Thanks for Writing!

sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please continue.

This story needs another chapter. Please continue this story, I enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Possible !

The story was "possible" but ruined by having to translate from the foreign language you were writing .

motherfucker74motherfucker74over 14 years ago
Like everyone else said

Very good story BUT it needed lots of editing. Constantly using wrong words: belt instead of bed and so on. Take more time reviewing your stories or/and get an editor. There are plenty out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
agree

you write like a ten year old wrong words,missing words you obviously are only writing for yourself wich is ok as long as you don't post it if you post it for us to read make sure it is written properly and that you use an editor this needs to be rewritten now and never post another story with out using an editor this was like looking at the sun very painful i couldn't even finish half the first page

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hamm... I thought...

Hamm? Is that part of the Tate Test? This is awful that it makes me yearn of SamuelX. Tragically bad in almost every way. I'm stunned that literotica put this up because it's so riddled with flaws (MAJOR ones - not nit picking quibbling) that it became headache inducing. I no longer had the "patients" to read any more. Girls 1, 2 and 3 must have been very nice women but I found their names a bit bland. They did corporate by letting more of your manhood in them. I wouldn't make these sarcastic comments if I thought you were serious, but this is so dreadful that it has to be a joke. For having a good sense of humor you got a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ya need to get english straight first.

pretty much what everyone else has mentioned.......spelling, grammar, etc.........the story may be excellent but no one will like it if the have to wade thru massive amounts of errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Unreadable!

!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
awesome story

Wow, this story was sweet! Not all of us have the grammatical tools, but they will come in time. What matters is that you put together an extremely creative and captivating story. Next chapter please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Literary giants

I have been reading stories here for many years yet i rarely read the comments. I am appalled at the comments of some, some who wisely chose to remain anonymous. Perhaps you should present your Pulitzer winning diatribe for the peons to eviscerate.

Lee

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
why is it every guy comes like a firehose

Every story the guy spurts 5 or 6 long jets of thick cum?

God can't people just be average anymore like oh the rest of the world every guy in these stories is Peter North lol.

Besides that the taste test went on WAY WAY to long.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago

figured it was his sister lol next time maybe give a quick proof read though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Spelling

Predictable, but good plot. Your spelling leaves much to be desire; many homonyms.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Gave it a 5...

...but there were lots and lots of reasons not to!

Very predictable but I did so enjoy getting to the expectedconclusion.

Reminds me of some of my sordid games as a teenager with a few of the local bikes!

In those days though it was more about getting to the conclusion - nowadays it's all about experiencing the journey, sensing the right signals and creating maximum enjoyment for both.

Keep it going.....

Geoff

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hell yeah

Teri deserved getting fucked she teased and lied to her brother the whole time

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
forget the nitpickers, this is a great story

It's cute, original, and very sexy. It's nice when a brother gets to taste his sister's sweet little slit. It's a lot better when he sticks his big fat cock up her cute little cunt and blows his brotherly balls right up inside her. A brother's creamy semen belongs up his sis's cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Spelling, grammer, syntax, etc.

My question is this: Are you: A) A pre adolescent, B) A foreigner, or C) A retard?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This COULD have been a good story but......

it was almost unreadable due to illogical sentences, misspellings and use of words...

ex...."wanting me wanting to mount my dick her mouth her right there"

"butts sticking on your face to you"

PLEASE, PLEASE read your own stories and ask yourself "does this make sense?

If you are not educated enough to do this....stop writing.

Rbecca01Rbecca01almost 3 years ago
Agree with Anonymous's Comment on 12/20/20 or is it 20th of Dec,'20 ??

Sorry I am Not American , I am proud to be British !!

Long Live the land of Hope & Glory πŸ™πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ™ !!

ATROCIOUS spellings & no sense of Context .

If the Author is so uneducated please stop writing

If you want there are EXCELLANT story Editors who would do an excellent Job for free.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

Really terrible story. 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous