Tatiana Lopes of Kanata

Story Info
Bossy Mexican lady dominates her Haitian co-worker.
2.4k words
3
4.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

Meet Tatiana "La Jeffa" Lopes, a lovely Mexican lady living in the City of Kanata, Ontario. She is the owner of Lopes Cleaning Concepts, a company she co-founded with her former husband Enrique Matias. Tatiana Lopes is a hands-on, no-nonsense Mexican woman who aims to make something of herself in the west end of the Canadian Capital. The only problem is that Tatiana hires a lot of slackers who refuse to shape up no matter how many times she berates and threatens them. Why is that, one may ask?

Tatiana Lopes has sixteen people working for her budding company, Lopes Cleaning Concepts. These hard-working men and women come from a variety of backgrounds, and clean buildings from Kanata's tech sector all the way to the downtown core of Ottawa. The way Tatiana figures it, no job is too big and no charge is too big either. Tatiana Lopes is a woman with ambition to spare, something which her former husband Enrique Matias had a problem with, hence why they split.

A lot of men have a problem with a woman in power, and Tatiana Lopes has been aware of that for a long time. Sexism is a big problem in Mexico, and pretty much everywhere else. What Tatiana doesn't understand is why so many of the men working for her cleaning company seem to enjoy it when she bosses them around and yells at them. When Tatiana gets upset or angry, she accidentally switches from her normal polite English or French to aggressive, loud Spanish. It's a strange state of the affairs.

Tatiana Lopes has a lot of strange men working for her at Lopes Cleaning Concepts and she doesn't quite known what to make of them. Rather than being upset by getting yelled at by their Mexican lady boss, the men at Lopes Cleaning Concepts seem almost pleasured by it. Determined to get answers, Tatiana questioned a certain male employee about it. One must understand a problem prior to solving it, that's for damn sure.

"Some men get off on being yelled at, utterly dominated by, or even abused by women, it's a fetish, the Femdom fetish," said Pierre Antoine, quite nonchalantly. The six-foot-tall, skinny and dark-skinned, twenty-something Haitian fellow seemed gleeful when Tatiana queried him about his seeming fondness for her irate moments. Tatiana blinked in surprise, and Pierre, smiling smugly, proceeded to make things worse by taking out his cell phone and showing her some rather disturbing footage.

"What the fuck?" Tatiana Lopes asked, and the tall, plump, dark-haired and curvy, bronze-skinned bossy Latina watched the video, stunned by what she beheld. Pierre Antoine seemed amused by his lady boss's reaction. On the video, a leather-clad Latin woman with dark hair used a whip on a masked, dark-skinned man while berating him in Spanish. As the video continued, the woman used a toy to sodomize her male submissive, who seemed to relish the experience. Disturbed, Tatiana handed the cell phone back to Pierre.

"Well, La Jeffa, what do you think?" Pierre asked, and Tatiana paused, wondering how to answer such a question. The Mexican gal was used to being fetishized, usually by white males. Apparently, since Tatiana hails from Mexico, in the heart of Latin America, she is supposed to be feisty and bossy, something of a turn-on for white males, whose bland white wives and white girlfriends apparently bore them in the sack. Well, apparently, some black guys like Pierre here also fetishize Latin women. This requires careful handling...

"Pierre, do your job or leave my employment, are we clear?" Tatiana stated flatly, refusing to be goaded into a discussion of weird sexual fetishes with the freaky Haitian guy. Pierre nodded, and Tatiana walked away, feeling her employee's eyes on her thick ass the entire time. In the workplace, male employees can and do sexually harass female bosses. Something must be done about Pierre and his attitude, and Tatiana is definitely the woman for the job...

"Yes, Seniora Lopes, I will obey your every command, you are La Jeffa," Pierre said smugly, and Tatiana shuddered, wondering what to do about this obnoxious horn dog. Tatiana has been known to yell at and even slap fools who disrespect her. The Mexican gal is unsure how to handle a man who would absolutely love to get yelled at and slapped by her on a regular basis. You cannot punish someone who loves the punishment even more than you can dish it out. What is to be done with such a creep?

"I am getting to her," Pierre said to himself, rubbing his hands together like a cliché movie villain about to torment his hero. Tatiana Lopes is a strong Latin woman and she definitely features in a lot of Pierre's fantasies about female on male domination, which involves spanking, bondage, flogging and even strap-on dildo fun. The problem is that a lot of bossy women aren't willing to go all the way and become true dominants in and out of bed, and for Pierre, who longs to serve a strong female dominant, this simply won't do.

Pierre Antoine, born in the Jacmel region of Haiti, is a newcomer to the environs of Ottawa, Ontario, but he has been a fetish lover for quite some time. Pierre is a creep, this much is evident. He's not just a creep, however, but a femdom creep. Pierre wants to find a strong female dominant to worship, and he has targeted the lovely Tatiana Lopes. Now, femdom creeps differ from regular creeps. The femdom creep does not want to physically harm his female dominant, but rather, he seeks to prove himself worthy of her. How can the creep achieve his objective?

Pierre went to an online forum full of angry white dudes, and pretended to be one of them. He went on and on about his Latina boss, and how she was mean to him due to his origin and all that Jazz. When a couple of angry white dudes from the forum offered to go to Tatiana's office and teach her a lesson, Pierre encouraged them. Thus, when a pair of angry white dudes came to Lopes Cleaning Concepts, targeting the beautiful, bossy Tatiana, Pierre was able to save the day.

"If you lay a finger on La Jeffa, you're dead meat," Pierre said to the first angry white dude, a bald-headed fellow named Roark, and the two of them traded blows. Roark's buddy Wilkins jumped in, and the two of them roughed up Pierre while a panicked Tatiana looked on. Someone called the cops, and Roark and Wilkins took off. Pierre, bloodied and beaten, collapsed on the office floor, and Tatiana cradled her injured worker in her arms.

"Pierre, you saved me, I was so wrong about you," Tatiana said, and Pierre nodded and closed his eyes. Pierre was taken to Ottawa's Civic Hospital and woke up there, with his boss Tatiana and his coworkers Felipe, Costa and Rico waiting in his hospital room. The skinny Haitian cleaning professional was feted as a hero, and even the Ottawa police thanked him for his bravery. Of course, Pierre had a real memory lapse when queried about Roark and Wilkins.

"La Jeffa, you are dear to me, and I couldn't let these racist white guys get you," Pierre said, playing the role of the hero to the hilt. Tatiana beamed at Pierre, and shed a tear. She was so wrong about him. When Pierre was released from the hospital, Tatiana took him home. Like the caring soul that she is underneath her toughness, Tatiana vowed to take care of Pierre, her savior. She became a regular at his apartment, bringing him soup and Mexican dishes. Pierre, of course, was delighted...

"Pierre, how can I ever repay you for saving my life? I was so mean to you and you risked it all for me," Tatiana said, and Pierre smiled like the cat that ate the canary. Pierre played it cool and that's how he won over the lovely, feisty Tatiana. He introduced her to Haitian cuisine, and bought her Kompa music as a gift. Tatiana found herself intrigued by Pierre, and he slowly but surely lured her into his netherworld and seduced her...

"Call me Pedro, like in your Spanish language," Pierre told Tatiana as they danced in his living room. Tatiana blushed, and when Pierre gently kissed her hand, her heart skipped a beat. After dancing, they ate, and then worked it off in the most passionate of ways. Pierre and Tatiana made passionate love, and he relished the experience. The Mexican gal experienced the sexual powers of a Haitian man, and never knew what hit her...

"Hmm, most men don't like it when I assert myself but you love it, mi amor," Tatiana cooed as Pierre showed her what he was made of. The tall Haitian fellow put her on all fours, face down and big ass up. Pierre admired Tatiana's thick Mexican ass, and then spread her ass cheeks. Inhaling Tatiana's ass funk, Pierre began licking her ass hole while fingering her wet, hairy pussy.

"I love a strong woman, and Latin women are among the strongest," Pierre told Tatiana. The creep took his sweet time pleasuring his would-be female dominant, lathering her butt hole with his tongue while working two fingers into her pussy before adding a third. Tatiana found herself squirming and moaning as Pierre pleasured her. I should have tried this a long time ago, Tatiana thought, savoring the experience of Pierre exploring her holes with his fingers and tongue.

"Hmm, I think you should smother for a while," Tatiana told Pierre in a sexy, bossy tone of voice. Pierre lay flat on the carpeted floor, a naked black man stroking his big dick. Tatiana sat on Pierre's face, smothering his visage with her plump Mexican booty. While sitting on Pierre's face like a queen on her throne, Tatiana reached for his dick, which was thick, dark and uncircumcised. Tatiana stroked Pierre's dick, and then leaned over for the taste test...

"Oh yes," Pierre groaned, as Tatiana sucked his dick while smothering his face with her huge Mexican booty. To really shine Pierre on, Tatiana cut the cheese. That's right, the chubby, bossy Mexican gal farted, right on her Haitian lover's face. What does Pierre think of such a situation? Pierre grasped Tatiana's ass cheeks with both hands and inhaled her fart, savoring every last droplet of her ass funk. Tatiana squealed in delight as Pierre swallowed her fart and continued to eat her ass like a champ. The Haitian brother was out of this world, and Tatiana couldn't get enough of him...

"Oh my amor, you love my farts, I have been waiting for a man like you my whole life," Tatiana squealed, and Pierre grinned, not believing his luck. Over the next few hours, Tatiana and Pierre explored one another. Tatiana straddled Pierre, grabbing his dick and rubbing him against her hairy pussy. With a swift thrust, Pierre buried his manhood inside Tatiana. Time for the bossy Mexican gal to experience some true Haitian loving...

"Give me that beautiful culo," Pierre told Tatiana as he took her on all fours, face down and big ass up. Tatiana moaned deeply and began grinding her big beautiful Mexican booty against Pierre's groin, driving his hard Haitian dick deeper inside of her sweet pussy. Pierre thanked his lucky stars as Tatiana rode him. The Haitian brother did his ancestors proud as he proceeded to dick down his favorite bossy Mexican temptress, absolutely delighting in the passionate screams she let out...

"Hmm, Pierre, my chocolate Papi, put your dick in my culo," Tatiana pleaded, and she spread her thick Mexican booty wide open, exposing an obvious target. Pierre smiled and rubbed his hard dark dick against Tatiana's ass before pushing his way in, after lubricating her of course. Pierre gripped Tatiana's hips and worked his dick into the depths of her ass hole. Few Haitian men have had the pleasure of fucking a strong Mexican woman in the ass, and Pierre knew he was one of a kind. So Pierre savored every moment his dick got to spend inside Tatiana's pristine Mexican butt hole...

After giving Tatiana Lopes the ass fucking of a lifetime, Pierre lay on the carpet, recuperating. Tatiana lay next to him, a voluptuous, golden-hued, dark-haired Mexican diva in all of her glory. She looked at her virile and dark-skinned Haitian lover, and a naughty thought slipped into her mind. Tatiana got up and went to the kitchen. When she came back, with a cucumber in one hand and a bottle of hand lotion in the other, Pierre beamed at her. Tatiana was about to make her favorite Haitian lover's Femdom fantasies come true...

"La Jeffa, my ass is yours," Pierre said, and Tatiana smiled and playfully smacked his ass. Is there any law against a sexy, bossy Mexican woman inserting a cucumber in the ass of a very willing and very kinky, mildly creepy Haitian dude who loves female domination? Definitely not! Tatiana laughed maniacally as she worked the cucumber into Pierre's ass, totally getting in touch with her inner sadist as she dominated the hell out of him.

"Shut up and take it, you bitch," Tatiana berated Pierre as she showed his Haitian ass what Mexican female domination was all about. As Tatiana's thick cucumber stretched his Haitian ass, Pierre stroked his dick and moaned in pleasure. Female domination is the best thing ever, and he couldn't get enough. Tatiana flipped Pierre on his back, and shoved the dildo deeper up his ass. Leaving the phallic fruit in Pierre's ass, Tatiana straddled his face, grinding her vagina against his visage. To really shine Pierre on, Tatiana pissed all over Pierre's face, and the Haitian stud happily drank her nectar.

"Mi amor, we are going to get along just fine," Pierre assured Tatiana, kissing her passionately as they exited the shower, much later. There you have it, ladies and gentlemen. The story of how a clever and creative, decidedly kinky and only slightly creepy Haitian gentleman won over the bossy, feisty Mexican lady whom he worships. Men in love will go to any lengths for the lady whom they desire, and Pierre the slightly creepy Haitian gentleman is definitely no exception. He simply had to have Tatiana, and thus he won her over.

Pierre Antoine and Tatiana Lopes got married and spent their honeymoon in the beautiful environs of Tijuana, Mexico. After that, they visited several Caribbean islands, especially Pierre's homeland, the island of Haiti and of course Cuba. Life is good for the happy couple. They run Lopes Cleaning Concepts together, and business is good. Of course, Pierre hopes to never run into Roark and Wilkins on the streets of Ottawa, for obvious reasons. May Tatiana never learn of her new husband's slight subterfuge. All is fair at love and war, after all.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers