It's Moms Night Off

Story Info
A new dress and two older men.
12.6k words
4.57
40.2k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband said he was curious. Usually, on Saturday he would be off with his friend's playing golf and enjoying the July weather. Today was different. Tom said he would join them after I left, adding a lie about they just played for fun and never keep score anyway.

It was about two in the afternoon. My boys were spending another weekend at a ball tournament so normally I would have been at home alone again.

Waiting, my husband sat absorbed by his phone when I noticed a dark SUV with tinted windows pull into the driveway.

"Tom, the car's here," I said and he set the phone down.

He seemed nervous, although when we first talked about it, he had said it wasn't a big deal. Through this whole situation, he seemed like he really didn't care if I was gone or not.

"Do you want me to carry your bag?" he said and then noticed I was already carrying it, Oh, you've got it."

I could feel butterflies in my stomach and I forced myself to relax. I had almost changed my mind a dozen times. Part of me knew this was a bad idea and I should stay home, the other part of me knew this was a bad idea but that I deserved to have some fun.

I have been a good mom and a good wife (I think) for nineteen years. Married right out of high school, our twins were born after we had been married only six months. I had worked hard to make things work and as the boys got older, I took a progression of jobs, moving from part-time serving jobs to joining a big local corporation and working my way up.

I had gone back to school and got a business degree and about ten years ago, started working out to get back into shape.

My husband was just the opposite, content with two kids, sex gradually faded from infrequent to hardly ever. Driving a long-haul truck for the factory, he made good money, but the eighteen-year-old I married was only visible in the similarities he shared with my nineteen-year-old sons.

Ironically, it had been my husband's dismissive attitude that had finally made up my mind to do this. I also told myself that I am just working.

I needed to remember this was just like working on any other Saturday. Except I knew that it wasn't.

This kind of working might be seen as illegal by some people, or certainly not something that a good mom does.

I laughed to myself, thinking how shocked my own mother would be.

Still, getting ready, my nervousness was so high that my hands actually shook.

I got ready just like I did any other "workday," except maybe I had taken a little extra care. I rarely wore heels and today I wore a new pair, black and open-toed ones with spaghetti straps. I wore a nice black skirt, tight but not too short, a red blouse, matching panties, and a bra, with a necklace. I felt pretty and maybe even a little sexy.

I had spent extra time on my hair and wore perfume for the first time in forever.

I hadn't packed much since I had actually been told by my boss not to bring anything; my host, Mr. Roberts, would take care of all my needs. I figured that I should bring a couple of things; it's hard to stop being a mom even for a few hours.

I thought about how I would act if he tried something and how I would feel. Steadying my nerves, I wondered how I would feel if he didn't try anything and would I be disappointed.

I thought about how my life had been lacking excitement and how it had been so long since I had felt this way. No matter what happened, the excitement I felt even right now was worth any misgivings I had about what might or might not happen.

It had been fun to daydream about the possibilities. Last night after everyone had gone to bed, I had lain in bed and quietly masturbated while several ran through my mind.

I had started getting ready after running and working out this morning. Yesterday, my boss had given me the afternoon off and as well a "spa" pass.

I couldn't remember the last time I had a massage, but that was included with the pass. I blushed as I thought about the complete body waxing which was as painful as I remembered from the last time so many years ago. When I left I had been exfoliated, had my fingernails and toenails buffed and polished, eyebrows done, and I was as smooth as a baby... everywhere. All courtesy of my boss.

Kendra, my boss, had even offered to have my hair and makeup done this morning as well.

I had told her I could do that myself and this morning I had taken extra care with my makeup and hair. I have to admit, that despite knowing that I would be working, as each minute passed I felt sexier and sexier, which after being essentially a single mom, at least five days a week, felt pretty nice.

The SUV must be in a hurry because the driver left the engine running and the doors didn't open until we came out of the house.

I stepped out the door as the driver's door opened and one of Mr. Robert's lawyers stepped out of the SUV. He was in his late sixties, his tailored suit fit him like it had been designed for him. He had salt and pepper hair and moved with an ease that made him seem almost fluid. I had to admit that on his frequent visits to our company and he and I had flirted innocently almost as much as I did with Mr. Roberts.

I would never tell anyone, but many of my secret desires involved both him and Mr. Roberts, and sometimes both of them. A girl could dream, even a mom, I smiled.

The lawyer smiled and said, "Lori, you look wonderful, as always."

A moment later, he commented on my perfume, "Wildflowers and cinnamon, you smell as amazing as you look, Lori, I am not surprised you wear that fragrance, it suits you."

I blushed and my husband coughed. I started to introduce him and the lawyer spoke.

"John Lynch," and extended his hand and my husband introduced himself.

John opened the door for me, I couldn't remember the last time someone had done that, and my husband leaned in and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

"Have a good time Lori, see you later tonight, do you want me to wait up?" he said as John closed the door. Disappointed that his kiss was so, so, so nothing.

"It's okay, Tom, I have my key, have fun playing golf."

As the door closed, I heard John say to him, "She will, I will make sure of that and so will Mr. Roberts."

Then surprisingly, I heard him say, "Tom, please wait a moment, Lori needs to give you something if you don't mind waiting." He didn't wait for Tom to answer.

John popped into the SUV and closed the door. I could see Tom standing there looking a little confused. He could not see me through the windows.

"Lori, remember Kendra said no bags, can you leave that with your husband?"

Embarrassed, I apologized and John held up his hand, "Lori, it's okay, I understand, it's just one of Mr. Robert's little quirks."

I reached from the backseat, handed him the bag, and apologized again.

Then he added, "Lori, if you don't mind, we have a little change of plans, Mr. Roberts needs you change in the car, instead of the hotel, his flight was delayed and we are going to go straight to the restaurant if you don't mind.

"Your clothes are in the bag on the seat," I was confused, I wondered why what I had on wasn't good enough.

"You look nice Lori, but Mr. Roberts bought you a special dress for tonight," John said almost apologically.

I gulped and John added, "We are going to switch vehicles, so the fewer things you have to carry, the better."

I hadn't noticed the bag when I got in, I was a little puzzled by what was happening and started to say something.

"Mr. Lynch."

"Lori, how many times have I told you, call me John, especially away from the office, how long have we known each other, it must be six years, you know how Mr. Robert's is."

I smiled, worried that I was going to blow everything before it even got started, I took a deep breath and said, "You're right, sorry for being so difficult Mr. Ly... John."

I turned, reached for the bag and for the first time noticed the brand, it was an exclusive and very expensive shop from the city.

"Lori, you are our guest tonight, we want it to be a night to remember."

I looked in the bag and pulled out a dress that seemed to be made out of liquid fabric.

John said, "Please if you will Lori we are a little behind schedule and traffic was surprisingly heavy, by the way, your shoes are perfect."

Rushing me and complimenting me at the same time only added to the pressure. I thought of how much Kendra and so many people were counting on me. I told myself I shouldn't be so difficult, and John was just trying to do his job.

I remember that Tom's only comment about the shoes was about how much they must have cost. It wasn't like when we were first married when we had no money, now we both had good jobs and I never spent money on myself.

I felt more than a little uncomfortable changing in the car parked in our driveway, but not wanting to argue, I knew I could change quickly. John turned back to the front and folded the rearview mirror to the side to give me a little more privacy. I started to undress myself.

Rushing, I quickly undid the buttons on my blouse and out of habit folded the material. I looked at the dress again, wondering about my bra.

"Lori, it is a strapless dress, as nice as your bra is, you won't be able to wear it."

I didn't even think to ask how he knew, as I was lost in the moment and rushing.

I didn't respond but reached around myself and undid the clasp. I told myself, that my 34B's really didn't need a bra anyway; they were barely a handful, as Tom would say. I glanced out the window and he was still standing there, whistling to himself, oblivious to his half-naked wife only feet away.

I lifted my hips and unbuttoned my slacks, I quickly slid them down my hips.

Sitting in the backseat in just my heels and panties, I felt like I did when I was a teenager parked out in the country somewhere. I could feel moisture beading on the seam of my panties.

I set my slacks and bra on the blouse and reached for the dress. It was a short black dress, a very short black dress.

I wasn't surprised they knew my size but I hesitated for a moment.

When John spoke quickly, he made me jump.

"Lori, please we are on a tight schedule," John said from the front.

The material was very sheer and I had known immediately my bra wasn't going to work even before John had said anything. Now feeling how sheer the dress was I knew that everyone woud be able to see my panty lines, they were going to have to go too.

John turned to face me and I blushed about fifty shades of red. He did not react at all, as if seeing almost naked women in the back seat of his car happened every day.

"Lori, don't feel uncomfortable, you look incredible," he smiled, and then added, "You have a great ass, and Lori, yes the panties need to go too."

This time he did not turn back to the front seat, I knew my nipples were rock hard and my breathing was much more rapid than normal. It had been a very long time since I had been naked in front of a man who wasn't either my husband or my doctor and instead of being embarrassed, I could feel the dampness only increasing, as I got more and more excited.

I could not help myself and my mind shifted to stories that I had read on erotica sites. As the boys had gotten older and as my husband grew less and less interested in sex, more of my alone nights involved reading stories that began like this with a glass or three of wine.

Dare I even hope?

John broke the spell, "Come, Lori, we really need to get out of here, and your husband is waiting too."

It was like I was watching another person undressing instead of me.

Tom had always said that I was a good girl and always followed instructions to a fault. I reached down at the same time I lifted my hips off the seat and slid my panties off. I knew the crotch was wet because it always happened anytime I was naked, even when I was by myself.

"Give me your clothes and I will give them to Tom so you don't have to worry about them," and I handed John my small pile of clothes, including my just removed panties which were bunched up on the top of the pile.

John took the pile, set them down for a moment, and unbunched my panties. I caught him glance down and rub his thumb over the darkened wet spot and then he took up the other clothes and before I had even gotten the dress over my head, he was opening the door.

While the door was open, anyone walking past would have been able to see that I was naked and getting dressed, but John didn't seem to give it a second thought. He stepped out of the car and closed the door. He spoke to Tom and handed him an envelope. A few moments later, he got back in the car and started the engine.

I barely had the dress on and John said, "Tom's a good guy, I slipped him a few hundred to enjoy the 19th hole and treat his friends," John took a breath and said, "Okay Lori, why don't you just sit back and enjoy the ride, we'll meet Mr. Roberts, in about twenty minutes.

My head was spinning as we drove away, my mind was rewinding to how all of the happened.

John stopped at a traffic light and said, "I know that this likely violates a few traffic laws, but this might help," as he handed me a wine glass from the front seat.

He continued, "I thought you might like this, I'm sure all of this is a little overwhelming."

I nodded in agreement.

John smiled and turned back to watching the road. I had thought about refusing the wine because I didn't want John to get into trouble and because I also never drank in the car, but relented.

John smiled in the mirror and said, "Lori, I know you are nervous, just relax, I'm driving, not you, tonight is a chance for you just to enjoy yourself, make the most of it."

I took the glass, took a larger sip than I should have, and thought back to how all of this happened.

It was hard to believe it was just a few days ago when my boss, Kendra, had offered to buy me a coffee.

That was unusual.

I didn't like Kendra. She was a cold upwardly ambitious young MBA and I was a mom struggling with the complexities of having two teenage sons at home who were heavily into sports, college, and girls. Not to mention a husband who seemed even busier than the boys, being on the road five days a week for as long as I can remember as a truck driver.

Not really having a choice, I accepted Kendra's offer. I had expected just to go to the cafeteria in the basement, but she surprised me by saying we were going to the trendy coffee shop around the corner.

She had said that she wanted to get out of the office, "It's quieter there and there are too many eyes and ears here," she said cryptically.

We had made awkward small talk in the elevator, which continued as we walked down the block. The coffee shop was about half full and a few more minutes of mindless small talk followed until she decided to get to the point.

Surprisingly I realized she was nervous, she was never nervous which was one of the things I hated about her, I was nervous all of the time it seemed.

I stared at her until she began talking.

She was dressed, like normal, in her black power outfit, black jacket, and white blouse; tight black skirt, which was cut several inches higher than what was really appropriate, full make-up, and an attitude that she was better than everyone was.

When she finally asked the question, I was shocked.

"It's not like it would be a romantic date," she said as if I was making too big of a deal about the whole thing.

"But it's a date!" I replied, my initial reaction not being what she had expected.

"No it isn't, you would be working," she said as calmly as she could in a public place.

"You want to pay me to go on a date with a client?" I asked, my indignation becoming louder with each word. Several other people turned to stare at us.

"Lori, don't overreact or say it like that, it's nothing like that at all," she replied in a whispered voice, her tone increasingly defensive and she leaned towards me as if to make me realize I needed to be quieter.

A few seconds of silence passed and she held my gaze and then looked around as people resumed their own conversations.

She seemed to realize that she needed to do something to get control back of the conversation.

"Well I guess it is, kind of, but not really, but it's Mr. Roberts and you like him, even I have noticed the way you two flirt all of the time," she said almost defensively.

"I'm married," I replied.

"I know that, but it's not like I'm asking you to sleep with him or anything, it's a favor to the company and to me. I wouldn't ask if it wasn't really important."

I thought she was going to reach out and touch my hand but she changed her mind and said, "Lori, you get to have a nice meal in a fancy restaurant and catch a show downtown, it will be over before your know it, four or five hours tops."

Listening to her trying to defend herself, I suspected she really couldn't understand why I wasn't jumping at the chance. It was something that she was rumored to have done many times.

"Why me? Mr. Roberts could take anyone out to the show, he's one of the wealthiest men in the country?"

She looked back at me like I was a bad child, "He likes you, Lori, he has said it many times to me and the other people he deals with here, he says you're smart, honest, very attractive, and you are the only person in our entire company who tells him when he is wrong."

I smiled to myself, thinking for a moment about how often he had told me those same things, and then I caught myself and responded.

I realized Kendra was staring at me.

"If I did this, what would I say to my family?" I asked, louder than I had realized and knew people were turning to look at us again.

She thought about it for a few seconds. Younger than me by about ten or so years, I doubted she was even thirty yet and she was used to people just blindly agreeing with her.

While we were about the same size and build, her 5.4 frame and sexy body were on full display in tight short skirts and sheer tops, while just as toned, my body was hidden under more casual business sweaters and slacks.

I let the silence hang in the air, waiting.

Finally, she replied, "Tell them the truth, we have asked you to accompany our biggest client to see a show in the city, you're being paid, and they should understand."

"So you still don't have a problem with paying me to go on a date with a client, and you don't think my husband will either?" I asked still not quite believing that she would ask me to do something like this.

"Lori, Mr. Roberts is our biggest client and you have always gotten along really well with him, in fact, he asked about you specifically," and she took a breath, "Plus we know your boys are heading to college and we'll pay you a bonus of two week's salary," she said as if his request was perfectly reasonable.

I opened my mouth and started to say something when she cut me off.

"Lori, we wouldn't ask if we weren't really desperate," she leveled.

"We, who else is we?" I replied, crossing and then re-crossing my legs and purposely speaking quieter after realizing that even more people at other tables were turning their heads, obviously curious about what was upsetting me.

"Mary-Louise, the senior vice-president of marketing, Brenda, the chair of the board, and Mark the senior account representative, we talked about it this morning."

"And you all agreed this was a good idea?" I said quietly but with almost unbelieving surprise.

"Yes, Lori, Mr. Roberts has been unhappy for a while and is threatening not to renew our contract. I don't have to tell you what it would mean to lose his contract. Anyway, he and his legal team are going to be here for a few days and he has tickets to a play and asked if you would accompany him," she said.

She continued, "We all agreed that we needed to try something unconventional and we know what we are asking." She paused and then added, "You know how many jobs are at stake if we lose this contract, don't you."