Tatiana the Brazilian Goddess

Story Info
Canadian lesbian seduces a sexy Brazilian diva.
1.2k words
3.13
7.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Meet Tatiana Mateo, a tall, curvy and voluptuous, big-bottomed Latin beauty from the beautiful nation of Brazil. A newcomer to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, by way of Bahia, Brazil, she's having fun in the National Capital Region's fast-growing Dykes-Only BDSM scene. Women who love women like to get their kink on too, and it's a beautiful thing. When passion has no limits and female sensuality gets unleashed, basically anything can happen.

Tatiana Mateo is a lady who has found success in the business world but her personal life is somewhat lacking. She wants to spice things up and find that special lady to share her life with. Women who love women tend to have a tough time in the dating game. Fortunately, Tatiana is quite adventurous and fearless, hiding a smoldering passion underneath her veneer of cold efficiency and sheer professionalism.

When Tatiana first ventured into Club Lotus, the only establishment catering exclusively to women who love women within the Capital region of Canada, she was quite surprised. The ladies at Club Lotus, located not far from downtown Ottawa, were definitely something else. Businesswomen, housewives, athletes, public servants, lawyers, doctors, college students, and more. They came from all walks of life, drawn together by their love of their own kind and their fondness for all things kink. It was a beautiful thing.

While attending a meeting of Club Lotus, Tatiana Mateo met a beautiful white woman with blonde hair and blue eyes named Bonnie Palmer. The gal was sweet and quite lovely, in a down-to-earth kind of way. Tatiana, who was used to people staring at her due to her height, her curves, her dark bronze skin, enchanting brown eyes and long dark hair, felt drawn to the petite blonde Canadian gal. Oh well, opposites tend to attract, as they say...

Tatiana is definitely the assertive type, so she approached the lovely and seemingly shy Bonnie. The two women sat down for a chat, and learned a bit about each other. As it turns out, although they came from different backgrounds, they had a lot in common. Tatiana has always loved the ladies, and only the ladies. Of course, Tatiana kept her private life secret from co-workers and friends because that's the way she rolls.

"I've been out and proud as a lesbian forever," said Bonnie, the petite blonde who looked more like a former cheerleader or a homemaker than anybody's idea of a dyke. Tatiana looked at Bonnie, quite thankful to have met a kindred spirit and one who was quite honest about who and what she was. They were going to get along wonderfully...

The thing about Bonnie Palmer is that she looks quite harmless and sweet, and it's one hundred percent deceptive. Bonnie looks soft and sweet, and her charms work on both women and men, although she only deals with men sexually. Bonnie has a reputation as something of a Domme Slayer in the Dykes-only BDSM scene of the National Capital region. Bonnie pretends to be a submissive and seduces dominant women before turning the tables on them. Tatiana Mateo, the freaky, bossy Brazilian newcomer is Bonnie's next target. Let the games begin...

"Eat my pussy," Tatiana told her pal Bonnie, and the short, slender, pale-skinned and blonde-haired Canadian gal knelt before the Brazilian goddess and smiled. Spreading Tatiana's thick, bronzed legs, Bonnie inhaled the scent of her pussy and then began doing her thing. Tatiana inhaled sharply as Bonnie began eating her pussy. She hadn't had a good licking in quite some time, and Bonnie was just what the doctor ordered...

"You're in for a treat," Bonnie said, grinning as she worked two fingers into Tatiana's pussy, and the curvaceous Brazilian goddess nodded in approval. The thing about Tatiana Mateo is that she carries herself like the proverbial queen of Sheba, operating in the cutthroat Canadian business world like she owns the place. Lots of women dig that unassailable confidence and raw sensuality that Tatiana exudes, and Bonnie is most definitely one of them...

"Shut up and eat me," Tatiana told Bonnie, and the blonde-haired Canadian gal did as she was told. Bonnie began working her fingers inside Tatiana's pussy, and she added three, then four. Bonnie looked up at Tatiana while fingering her, and noticed that the tall, bodacious Brazilian amazon was breathing heavily. Like a lot of supposedly dominant women, Tatiana had a hidden submissive side, and Bonnie wanted to her out for a spin...

"You like that, don't you?" Bonnie teased Tatiana as she worked her entire fist inside the Brazilian gal's vagina. Bonnie smiled wickedly as Tatiana let out a loud squeal. Now we're getting somewhere, Bonnie thought as she continued to fist Tatiana's vagina, loving the way the foxy, bossy Brazilian gal began to squirm. Tatiana closed her eyes, seemingly loving what Bonnie was doing to her. Smiling mischievously, Bonnie used her free hand to slap Tatiana hard across the face...

"What the fuck?" Tatiana gasped, and as her eyes snapped open, the bossy Brazilian gal looked at Bonnie, astonished by her wickedness and daring. Bonnie grinned wickedly, drinking in the look of surprise and downright shock on Tatiana's lovely face. Bonnie likes to thrill her women in the bedroom and part of that is keeping them on their toes. A sultry, bossy and very voluptuous Brazilian gal like Tatiana was just another tasty dish for Bonnie to sample...

"I'm the Domme Slayer," Bonnie said proudly, and as the evening rolled on, she showed Tatiana Mateo of Brazil exactly what she meant by that. Tatiana moaned as Bonnie began fisting her roughly, effectively taking control. The short, pale Canadian gal utterly dominated the taller, curvier, bronze-skinned and dark-haired, deliciously big-bottomed Brazilian beauty. Time for Tatiana to find out who's the boss...

"Oh yes, fuck me," Tatiana squealed as Bonnie basically had her way with her. On all fours, face down and big ass up, Tatiana moaned as Bonnie grabbed her long dark hair with one hand and smacked her big bronze booty with the other while slamming a thick ebony strap-on dildo into her pussy. Bonnie bucked her hips, ramming the dildo inside Tatiana and delighting in the loud moans and happy squeals that the Brazilian diva let out...

"Got something else for you," Bonnie told Tatiana, after fucking the curvaceous Brazilian hussy until she begged for mercy. Tatiana lay flat on the floor, her gorgeous body glistening with sweat. Bonnie squatted down over Tatiana's beautiful face and smothered her with her pale ass. The short Canadian blonde didn't stop there, and proceeded to fart on Tatiana's face, and then she unleashed a powerful jet of hot urine on her. Astonished by Bonnie's freakiness, Tatiana nevertheless drank her piss, savoring that golden nectar. It was a beautiful thing...

"Mistress Bonnie, I am proud to be your sub," Tatiana told her cute blonde female lover, after a rather passionate session. Bonnie grinned and placed a collar around Tatiana's neck, adding the tall, beautiful and bodacious, big-bottomed Brazilian lady to her growing stable of former female dominants who were now happily serving her. All is well that ends well for Mistress Bonnie of Ottawa, Ontario, and Tatiana Mateo of Brazil, her latest acquisition...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers