All Comments on 'Tattoo Date Night'

by rocket32

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another great story

Great story and fantasy. You'll get naysayers with this line of story but just ignore them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Betrayed

I felt for the guy. He wasnt honest with her and cheated too but she had told friends and fucked someone else. Oral is different in my eyes in comparison to sex. I wish she had instead of done a play date by herself she had invited someone over.

subm_attysubm_attyalmost 7 years ago
Well done

Loved the story. Built to a surprise which is always a nice premise for a sub story. Keep writing.

SoleBrotherJeffSoleBrotherJeffover 6 years ago
What a disappointment ??

I was OK with the cuckold theme, but when you added the foot fetish this story became just a joke.

I have had a strong foot fetish for all of my life. My first experience was at the age of 5. It has stayed with me & has kept growing over time.

I am now 74. I can still get stiff when the lady in front of me in the check-out lane at Walmart slips her shoe & shows me her soles.

I have never thought of sucking a cock while I made love to a woman's feet !!!

You don't what you're what you are trying to talking about.

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 6 years ago
Fun Story

I enjoyed this story and look forward to reading more about this couple.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

BadHusbandMikeBadHusbandMikeabout 6 years ago
it was great until the end.

I believe this needs a part 2. Being caught on film is fine. Combine that with her telling friends and the tat, and you leave us hanging. Is she going to cuck and keep him? Or is she kissing him off permanently with the new tat?

9volt9voltover 3 years ago
Hot as hell

What an awesome wife. Love this story.

PiusPaulPiusPaulabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous