Tattoo Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just sat there with wide eyes as the screen faded to black. She move in even closer and grabbed my face and looked me straight in the eyes.

With direct eye contact and evil smile she said, "You know them."

These words sent electric shock through my head and all I could say was, "Them."

She returned, "Yes them, and there may be a couple of other movies we can watch another time."

I am now in total shock and reeling from the fact that I know these guys. I also come to the realization that, if I know them, this is not a secrete anymore, this changes everything.

I inquired, "Who are they."

"It's just a few friends... it will be much more sexy for you to wonder who's cum covered my beautiful lips... the same lips that you kissed tonight when you got home from work," she said.

She continued, "Did my lips taste good when you kissed me tonight; were they a little salty."

I stammered and asked, "When did you film this."

She responded, "This afternoon, while you were at work."

I noticed that she was wearing the same outfit in the video as she wore this evening but it looked almost professionally edited so I thought it must have been take a while ago. I mentioned the professionalism of the video and she mentioned that another friend had been the videographer and there would be more to view later.

I just stared at her speechlessly as she rubbed my cock.

She then asked if she could reveal her tattoos. I could hardly utter the words, "OK, I guess."

She began to remove her bandage exposing a discrete and classy script was written, "Hot Wife."

She said, "You bad boy, I knew you wanted me to be a hot wife for you. Was it everything you had hopped for?"

I silently nodded.

As I started to remove my bandage, she stopped me and told me to wait until after the next movie for my reveal. She giggled, stood up and began to change the video. She inserted a new video into the DVD and said, "The next one is one of my fantasies, I hope you like it."

She nuzzled in next to me again and firmly grabbed my cock.

As the video stated, I immediately knew the venue. It was our media room, the same room where we were sitting and watching this movie. I thought, oh my goodness I am about to watch a guy screw my wife in the same spot where I am sitting.

Very quickly I noticed that the movie was not of my wife, but rather of me and my new friend from earlier in the week engaging in raw bisexual acts.

I had forgotten that I had recently installed motion sensing high def security cameras in several places in our home and had forgotten to turn them off when I invited my new friend. The system begins recording when it senses motion and archives the video in the cloud. The system also sends a message and link to their proprietary app indicating that we may have an intrusion. The system was new and I had not downloaded the app but my wife had done so when the company installed the system. I was clueless but apparently while she was on her business trip, she got to see all of my bisexual acts and I never knew it.

As the movie progressed, I was amazed at the movies clarity. The room was dark but the high def camera adjusted well. There I was on the big screen rubbing the cock of another man while my wife's eyes were glued to the screen and rubbing my cock.

I just wanted to run for the door as my dick began to wilt at my shame and the admittance of my homosexual secrete that I had buried deep. She continued to try to work me back to full stiffness and whispered questions in my ears.

"How often do you suck cock?"

"How did he taste?"

"Is he your boi friend?"

"Did you kiss him?"

"How long did you wear his cum?"

"Can you still taste his cum?"

"Did he fuck you, I bet he did, do you like getting fucked by guys?"

I just stammered through her questions but I could tell she was as hot as I have ever seen her. It was like she had just filled up with jet fuel. This really was her hidden fantasy and I never knew it.

The movie continued and she made continued comments about how much she like what was happening on the screen. When my friend blasted my face, she grabbed my face and give me the dirtiest and most powerful French kiss I have ever had.

She settled back as the movie advanced to the part where he sucked me off and asked, "Does he suck you better than me?"

All I could muster was, "Of course not."

She said with a smirk, "Well I guess he just needs more practice."

Soon the movie ended and she brought up the lights and told me that I could now reveal my tattoo.

I began to peel back the bandage and almost fainted when I saw that she had tattooed the word "Faggot" just above my cock.

She grabbed my face, looked me dead in the eye and said, "I just love your new status, everyone should know."

I almost fainted and knew that this was permanent -- my secret was out and on public display.

She dug deeper by saying, "It is going to be so much fun sucking cock with you, I can't wait to watch you suck and swallow -- we are going to find lots of cocks for you."

She also began to question my foot fetish, "Do you like my toes because it reminded me of cocks." She reminded me of the many times that my orgasms were protracted but as soon as I began to suck her toes, I would cum. She mentioned that this must have been my proxy to sucking a real cock.

My face turned red with shame but she was right -- I got off on her feet so many time thinking of them as cocks ready to fill my mouth.

As she continued, she lifted one of her feet and pressed it against my mouth saying, "suck it like a good little fag".

I sucked it with the same passion as the cock that I just consumed on the video. The more I got into it, the more she pushed my buttons. She started to rub my now erect cock with her other foot and very quickly got me to the edge before she pulled away. She continued my edging until she told me to cum on her feet like the guy did my face. I could not help the massive explosion that erupted from my ball all over her pink toes. It had to be one of my largest orgasms as I almost passed out from the release. When I looked up she had an evil smirk on her face as she lifted her cum covered toes to my mouth. When her foot reached my mouth she picked up the camera and began to snap photos of me as I lapped up my spunk. Even though my passion had passed, I was intoxicated with the scene and I did my task with submission abandon. She continued to take pictures and remind me how much she wanted to post the pictures so that I could make some new fag friends to play with in the future.

As I finished my clean up tasks, she laid back and spread her legs and told me there was one more cleanup required and told me to suck her cum filled cunt. I dove in as I was told and although there was nothing remaining from her afternoon play date, the sheer fact that I was licking where another dick has recently pleased her made my head spin one more time. It took me only a few minutes to bring her to orgasm with my mouth and she just patted me head and invited me to come up and cuddle.

By this time, I was emotionally and physically wasted. I walked into the room thinking I was a strapping stud about to ravage my wife only to exit with the knowledge that my wife had sucked and fucked someone that I know behind my back. She had also exposed my bi sexual desires and made sure everyone one else would have proof if she so desired.

I knew my life had just changed forever -- I was both liberated and scared of what may come for me, but that's another story...

12