All Comments on 'Tattooed Woman: Dramatis Personae'

by Gortmundy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Oh, great. Thanks a lot. In particular, this helps understanding The Morrigan better.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Thank you for going through the obvious time and effort it took to produce this listing, not quite as enjoyable as your usual work ;)

but all-in-all a good read.

Tygre137

Pincher73Pincher738 months ago

I love a good cheat sheet. Perfect refresher to start each new chapter.

Bluesea00Bluesea008 months ago

a good wrap up needs some chpters like this. keep on

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good stuff. But where do the light elves abide? Why are there not more of them, male or female, in the story?

GortmundyGortmundy8 months agoAuthor

A good question by anon re the Light Elves. They come from across the sea and the name of their lands changes depending on who you ask. But many say that the Elphame lies either in Scotia, or in Álfheimr, but its not been definitely detailed in the story so far.

WilyRodentWilyRodent8 months ago

As for the spoilers about house Bal, my guess would be that the current matriarch has no offspring while Nyx has a lot. Three from her last husband alone if I recall correctly.

DivwayDivway7 months ago

Thanks for the effort you have put into this. One can forget parts of the story when the reading of it is broken with the passage of time. I have so enjoyed the character in this story. I do not envy you in the deaths you are going to bring to some of the characters. But, if it's as good a way you write for all the previous chapters. We will feel it and come to terms and carry on enjoying a magnificent saga.

I know I am maybe a bit fanciful, but as far as I am concerned this would make a fantastic Netflix series that could run for a long time like the 'Wheel of time' by Robert Jordan (RIP) now being presented via them.

Thanks for this, it is a wonderful story with character you have given a life to with a magical and skilful use of the English language. I look forward to more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGortmundy@Gortmundy
The Tattooed Woman - 16 March: Chapter 1 of Tattooed Woman edited (again), rewritten and now on site. Changes in this version are based on constructive criticism I received. So, lets see what you think. Part 42 being written, in the offing and coming soon. Dramatis Perso...