Tattoos For April Fools

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bea covered her face when she felt André unclip her top as Lou unzipped her bottom. When the top fell away, the TR3 image with bright red tail lights on hard nipples appeared. The crowd applauded, further embarrassing Bea. The chromed parts seemed to glow in the spotty light. "There's more," Lou added. "Maybe my personal favorite part. You want to see it?"

The group shouted, "Show me." Lou and André tugged her dress to the floor, leaving her in just her mini panties. In curved gothic letters was the sentence, This Bud is for you Lou with an angled arrow pointing into her panties. Bea gasped while secretly enjoying being forced naked in front of friends. Lou and André slid her panties down to join the dress puddled around her feet. Now fully naked, everyone saw the arrow pointing into her swelling pussy, but not the target bud.

Lou squatted down with his phone and cast the video image to the big screen as André helped her high step out of her clothes, spread her legs far apart so Lou could capture her gaping, damp, pussy, then pulled back her hood to help her growing clit appear with its two circles. "Beautiful," André whispered. Bea was on the verge of an orgasm. She no longer cared that she was the show; she just needed to cum, even if they all watched.

"Wait. I get to call for tats too. So André, take off your jacket and show us your ink." He smiled confidently as if he expected this. When he took off the jacket, Bea was surprised that he had no ink on his arms. "What!? Take off your shirt and show us your inked chest." He did, yet again there were no tats. "You all saw his tats on the video. How can they come off? André, show us your PEN tat on your cock." She grinned.

He shucked his slacks, no tats; when he dropped his briefs and stood naked in front of them, he proudly showed her and the group his PEN ink and stood akimbo as it grew more letters. "Aha. See that? Too painful to scrub that off, André?"

"Ah no, princessa." His accent suddenly gone, he added, "I wanted to save this for you as I knew you would demand proof, my love." As he lifted his dreads wig, Bud pointed his cock at the crowd and took a bow. Bowing to his wife, he added, "This cock is for you, Boo! And APRIL FOOL! Gotcha."

Bea's eyes grew, she gasped and looked back at a grinning Lou and her naked husband. Not sure what to do, she stood frozen as her nipples and clit grew as hard as they'd ever been. "I've been in on the reverse prank since the beginning. Why do you think I took so many photos? I did love our nude time together. Now it's time to claim my last two rewards, besides my copy of this show," said Lou. Both men lifted her and laid her on the table with her knees at the edge. Lou moved between them and pushed them apart. As he cast her gaping pussy on the TV, he noticed several cocks appear in the crowd with wives or lovers encouraging them to grow. "This bud's for me," he said as he knelt and licked her wet pussy. Her nectar was divine.

Bud watched his friend lap his wife's juices, swirl his tongue around her stiff clit, and suck it. Bea lurched, took Bud's cock in hand and slowly stroked it as Lou brought her closer to orgasm with his fingers deep in her welcoming pussy. "Honey, is this the same cock I slid into my throat and savored your cum? I want it there again. Then I want you to fuck me, here."

The image of cumming on Lou's face for her friends while Pennsylvania Born disappeared deep into her throat, brought her to her first public orgasm. Bud signed that they should swap. Lou tossed his clothes aside as he moved toward Bea's face. On the way, he lifted and sucked a great, tit with a hard red nipple. Bea moaned as he nibbled and sent jolts to her clit.

Bud knelt and examined his wife's soaked and red pussy with his fingers. When he rotated and slid his fingers up, he surrounded her tender G-spot and gently made it shift. Her moans got louder and deeper, but not loud enough to drown out the moans from the crowd. He stood and lifted her legs straight up then toward her chest so all could see the word MOM on her smooth ass. He twisted the anal plug a few times and debated fucking her ass for the first time, but decided that should be private.

He gave Lou a 'thumbs up' and Lou slipped his stiffness into Bea's mouth. She happily sucked it then easily drew the thinner but longer cock into her throat. As Lou began publically face fucking his friend's wife, Bud finally sank the head of his cock in up to the PENN. As she sucked Lou's cock, she pulsed her pussy on her husband's. He picked up speed and soon got the last N hidden in her pussy and held it steady, enjoying her velvety warmth. Lou had a similar, tighter feeling from her throat.

She wanted to feel both lovers cum in her together, so she waited for her Bud to resume. Natural instincts took over and Bud began gasping, pounding her pussy, and rubbing her clit. She knew if she squeezed her pussy hard she could get Bud cumming. When she felt him tense, she hummed on Lou's cock and squeezed her throat.

Bud came first, finally filling her hungry pussy with fresh, hot, man juice. She lurched and relished Lou's hot cum directly filling her belly. When he was nearly done, she pulled him into her mouth for a savory taste of their friend and her muscles spasmed, her whole body trembled in orgasm and made her lovers simultaneously groan.

As they caught their breaths, they noticed most of the couples were naked and fucking. Leaving their clothes behind, the three lovers stepped around loving bodies on the way to their bedroom. Eyes gleaming, they all cried, "Best Poisson d'Avril party ever!"

"What are we going to do at the pool party coming up? Should we plan on a repeat performance or do I go get a one-piece swim suit to cover everything?" In answer, the men each took a tail light in mouth and imitated the edited video all night.

12