Tatum

Story Info
A romance gone wrong.
1.1k words
3.86
2.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
191 Followers

Tatum

A short story about fair play

I've been seeing this guy for the about a month. Tall, handsome, nice brown hair, good physical shape, takes me to nice places even the art shows that I love. He even shaves. I hate the look of on those guys that think it's neat to wear a two day growth on their face. They must believe it makes them look masculine. I think it makes them look lazy. I wonder do they only brush their teeth every two or three days.

Sorry about the rant but I feel better for saying it.

We shared a few gentle kisses after the second or third date. Which as can be expected led to some tongue kissing on later dates. I didn't object to when he touched my breasts as we kissed. In fact I really liked it. My tits are sensitive and make me all tingly.

It must have been on our sixth date we had gone to dinner and a movie. The theater was not very busy. We had the row we were in all to ourselves and several rows behind us were vacant also. About half way through the movie we realized why. It was a terrible movie. No plot, lousy dialogue and poor acting. Even the sex scene was boring.

As we sat there Daniel's arm was around my shoulders and he was softly massaging my left breast. Feeling daring and adventurous I began to rub the bulge in his slacks. It only took a few minutes and he was making sounds of pleasure. Thankfully not very loudly and then his body stiffened. The wet spot that formed on his crotch confirmed my suspicion. Daniel had an orgasm. I was so pleased with myself.

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and asked, "Happy?"

"Oh ya, I'm happy. Thank you. When can I return the favor?"

"I'm good. I don't need anything. I just felt like doing it."

When he took me home that night he made every effort to come in but I said not tonight, maybe another night. He left only partially satisfied. He had his but I'm sure he felt he should somehow give me some quality time also.

The next several dates went without anything more than some deep kisses. But I was getting anxious. My vibrator and fingers were not doing the trick as good as before. So I invited Daniel to a home cooked meal. My specialty is lasagna. Mom's recipe never fails me. Dinner went off without a problem. Daniel brought wine that was delicious. We moved to the living room couch and polished off the bottle while we kissed and watched reruns of Mash.

My blouse and bra had disappeared somewhere along the way. Daniel was paying my breasts all the attention they could handle. I was feeling really good and then it got even better. A hand was pulling my slacks and panties down. With my assistance I might add.

When he started kissing his way down I was more than ready. It was heavenly. This man knew his way around a vagina. My orgasm was tremendous. And he didn't stop until I had a second and then a third trip over the rainbow.

As I lay there exhausted and wondering how could I follow that he stood up, straightened his clothes, kissed me deeply and thanked me for a wonderful dinner and evening. All I could say, "What...where are you going? You're leaving? But...what about...don't you need?"

He assured me that all was good and with a little peck on my cheek he was gone. What the hell was going on? He said the meal was great. I must have tasted ok. I mean he did me three times. I was more than willing to give him a blow job. Not ready to fuck him just yet but oral would have been ok. I mean I like giving a guy that. It gives me a temporary power over him.

After I had recovered my wits and put myself back together I went out and was cleaning up the kitchen. My phone beeped and it was Daniel. Thanking me again for a wonderful evening and wondering when we could see each other again. How about going to a hockey game next Friday night?

After the game we stopped at a little place near the arena and had tacos and beer. I was feeling really good. My team beat his team. The beers had hit the spot and when I invited him in he was quick to accept.

He flopped on the couch and I retrieved more beer from the refrigerator. Kissing and hugging and touching soon followed. Again like magic my shirt and bra had fallen away. A hand was rubbing my crotch over my jeans. Before we had repeat of the last time I decided he was going to get his first.

It was easy. His slacks and boxers were down, hanging on his right ankle. I was on my knees between his legs. What I had felt on earlier occasions was confirmed. Just right in my humble opinion, I thought he was close to perfect. I was really enjoying myself. Daniel was from sounds and grunts he was making indicated he was enjoying himself also.

"Oh...Oh...Here it comes." He warned me.

And did he ever? It must have been a long time since his last explosion. I could hardly swallow fast enough. As he started to shrink I pulled off his member and watched his face for a moment. He opened his eyes and smiled.

Then it went to hell. I moved to the couch and went to kiss him. He turned his head away. My lips landed on his cheek. I tried again and he pulled me close and put his head on my shoulder so he could kiss my neck. I pulled his head around and tried to kiss him again and he put a hand on my chin to stop me. It hit me. He wasn't going to kiss the mouth that had just been filled with his cream.

"Do you have a problem?"

"No"

"Then why are we not kissing?"

"Um"

"Are you going to kiss me?"

"Um"

"Daniel...Talk to me."

He couldn't even look at me, "I...I...Well I...Um...I."

Now let me explain. I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer but I'm not the dullest either.

"Let me get this straight. Its ok for me to taste myself on your lips but you won't taste yourself on my lips after I just sucked you off. Is that right?"

"Well...I...Um."

"How about you get your pants pulled up and take your ass out of my house and if you ever get the balls to be a man find someone else to suck your cock."

I received a number of texts from Daniel the next day and several more the following day. I never read it any of them and I finally blocked his number.

The end

Not all romances end happily after do they? Feel free to share your thoughts about this sad tale.

tailtales
tailtales
191 Followers