All Comments on 'Tauli Ch. 05'

by shakna

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

I'm happy to see something come out of your workshop again. 😊 Happy Valentines Day to you! I hope that you find a special someone new on the fourteenth of this month.

dwoelfledwoelfleover 1 year ago

Still loving the Toofieverse. What a wonderful intricate world. Thank you.

Fibroidkey794Fibroidkey794over 1 year ago

Yay more Toofieverse, hope you're well.

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

Great to hear from the Toofyverse , so much going on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lots of conflicts set to happen. Sending the rock creature to kill one sister is going to probably unleash the other. She wants her in an unbridled rage. Plus giving her a wooden creature with a part of the dark god heart. In a fight between the troll and the tree I think the tree has an advantage. Though it appears to also have some weakness if anything gets drawn out over too long a time. I'd figure that even the piece of heart would be able to sustain itself but maybe not or just maybe not yet.

A dragon fight is about to commence it appears. If I understand correctly, Pink is about to walk in on this standoff. Skip is in a state that might counter Meirakeillian's added shadowy power but he doesn't appear to be in much control at the moment. Maybe a threat to Pink will clarify his thoughts and restore control?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm glad to have you back. There are so many things happening, story lines, seemingly at one time it's a challenge to keep up then you add broken English into some of the dialogue plus the multitude of characters. Thank you for coming back!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you for all the adventures that you took all of us on. Godspeed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershakna@shakna
My favourite writings are my fantasy-world settings, my followers adore my forbidden romances. There's a few things to find here. It's always fun to hear from a fan, and who knows... You might inspire me to write something. I try and respond to every email, but you may have t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Tauli Ch. 04 Previous Part
Tauli Series Info