Toofy and the Blitzchen

Story Info
Toofy meets a blitzchen.
2.5k words
4.68
2.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shakna
shakna
1,831 Followers

Toofy's red eyes looked around the confusing landscape. It was a forest of some kind, one that she even vaguely recognised. The last time she had been here, however, was still a source of some confusion and irritation for her, if pleasant memories.

She'd met a pink-eyed catgirl, a neko who had absolutely stunk to the sky of magic, and had a strange patterning of lovehearts like a birthmark. That one had been interesting, and fun... But hadn't recognised Toofy, her magic, or even the empire.

It had been slightly disappointing that she hadn't been able to keep Lori for herself. The only thing she'd managed to divine afterwards in regards to the neko were the words `Mageslayer' and `Mepher'. Not much to go on.

Now, like then, she didn't remember how she had arrived in this place. Her memories from right before were... Blurred. Fragmented. As if some beast had shattered them as it reached in and ripped out the memory of her travel.

Toofy smiled to herself. If she was a god, then she wouldn't let herself remember how she arrived. The neko had a decent knack for reverse engineering the magic of the gods and using it against the arrogant fuckers.

Dearst's heart had tasted foul, last time she chose to walk down that path, but it had served her well enough.

Hadn't exactly relieved the pain of losing her son... But it had served.

The neko barely resisted rolling her eyes as a large black scorpion ran by, before disappearing into the grass. She hardly needed to be told that something was happening. The Golden Kitsune was not as subtle as the bitch thought she was.

Last time Toofy had been here, she had been in heat, and extremely sexually frustrated.

This time, her head was filled with anxiety, but not with the sexual cravings of her kind.

There were at least seventeen plots to kill her that were hanging over her head. Active attempts to kill Ink and Artema, who were both acting like stupid and horny teenagers despite being grown adults, and crown princesses atop of that. Sai was acting distant. And then there was the famine and plague ripping through the land.

She was stressed out to her red eyeballs.

But she wasn't horny.

The neko's nose twitched back and forth as she detected a new smell on the wind. It was... Odd. She struggled to place it, only recognising parts of the scent. Traces of adrenaline, something close to ratata which wasn't, and a whole heap of anger.

May as well have screamed that this was the reason that the goddess had put her, here.

Toofy tried not to laugh as the source of the scent made a beeline straight towards her. She really struggled to keep a straight face as the moronic thing tried to hunt her from within the grass.

Apparently it didn't actually know that to hunt... First rule of hunting prey? You need to stay hidden. Sticking a brilliant yellow tail up above the grass was such an amateurish mistake that it was hard to comprehend anyone who lived in a world with violence making it.

Lori hadn't been from Toofy's world, she was sure of it.

The neko looked at the sparks starting to grow around the tail, gave a loud yawn, and then snapped her fingers. Her red eyes glowed briefly, and the thing hidden in the grass screamed and shrieked in absolute agony.

Toofy walked over slowly, looking down at something that was shaped a lot more like a human woman than she had expected. It wasn't wearing any clothing, but was mostly human shaped. The thing was grabbing at its head and screaming from just a tiny taste of the neko's magic.

She kicked them lightly onto their back, and planted a booted foot between their breasts, before leaning down on her knee, "Toofy doesn't know how you got here, and why you dragged her into this, but Toofy also doesn't care. She knows how to make it hurt."

"Fuck you! Fuck you sideways with an extra dose of fuck you!" The thing yelled, and Toofy caught sight of yellow eyes. Not golden like most nekos, or even a pale yellow, but a sickly kind of yellow. Diseased, if they were a catgirl.

However, she got the impression that the eyes were natural for this kind of creature. Brown hair. Yellow eyes. A tail that had sharp edges and sparked with lightning. This thing was a complete unknown to the empress.

"Toofy doesn't fuck things when she doesn't know where they've been."

The woman snarled at her, and then strangely seemed to blush, before the neko noticed that the redness in the thing's cheeks was accompanied by more sparks. Toofy jumped, moving quickly with a pounce to get away, right as she heard the thing yell.

"Buzz!"

Lightning scorched the air right where she'd been standing. That was a nasty fucking piece of magic. No surge of it being channelled, either. Magic with different rules.

The neko stood up, brushing down her dress, "Well. That's... Something. Her name is Toofy. What is the bitch's name?"

"You sound like you're slow in the fucking head." The woman scoffed, standing up, with her cheeks still red and flickering. "But... I've got no fucking clue where I am fucking am, so... Blissbun. You can call me Blissbun, fucking freak."

"Neko talks in third person, when polite. If Toofy starts using `I', then it means that Toofy thinks that the Blissbun is stupid, worthless, and irrelevant." She said with irritation, "Would she like that?"

"What kind of fucked up monchen are you?" The woman said, pulling back her nose and looking at her in disgust. The yellow eyes looked her up and down slowly, "A... Cat? You got the ears, but not the tail. What in the fucking fuck? Katzchen are a myth. They don't fucking exist."

The neko rolled her eyes, "She lost her tail, fighting Traitor Emperor. Thumb, too. Lost herself to dark magic, until her mother brought her back. Still sometimes find a fucking tooth in weird place, under her skin. But not know what fuck a katzchen is. Toofy is neko. Catgirl, in human tongue... What the fuck is Blissbun? Lightning spirit?"

"Blitzchen." The woman lifted her nose proudly into the air, "The lightning monchen. But... I have never heard of a neko, before. Sounds stupid. Catgirl? That's a katzchen. And they don't exist."

She rolled her red eyes, "Toofy obviously does. And because the Blissbun so fucking slow... She might notice she's not exactly at home, anymore. Goddess is fucking with them both. Kitsune likes to do that. She's a bitch."

"You actually believe in gods? Yep. You're slow and stupid." Blissbun sneered, but the facade of overconfidence was beginning to collapse. Reading this one was about as difficult as learning a child's nursery rhyme.

Toofy shrugged, and waved a hand around them. She didn't say anything - she wouldn't need to. The blitzchen, whatever it was, might be confused but it wasn't stupid. It came from a place that wasn't as dangerous as Toofy's home, so it seemed slower. It reacted slower. Took longer to comprehend when things were outside of its experience.

"Fine. Say I believe in gods." The woman snarled, "Why the fuck would any god drag me to this fucking forest?"

"Fucking." Toofy said in amusement, and grinned. "Golden Kitsune has habit of doing it for... Fucking. Thinks it funny to put two of her things in the same place and watch as they play with each other."

The blitzchen jerked her head away, and her tail dropped immediately.

"She... Doesn't like sex? Can't have sex?" Toofy asked cautiously.

The woman shook her head, "N-no... It's... Eugh. Fuck! I... I'm a virgin. I'm a bitch. A bitch with fucking lightning and a fucked up temper. No one likes getting close to me."

"Goddess knows what tempts Toofy..." She purred, and padded a couple steps closer, eyeing up the strange creature. "Toofy only play with her, if she... Interested."

Blissbun looked at her in terror and stumbled a step backwards, "Y-you want... To... Touch me? Seriously? I'll burn you to a crisp!"

It wasn't said as a threat, but as a warning.

The neko rolled her eyes, which immediately began to glow, and she moved closer. Reaching up and softly brushing the sparking cheeks, "If Blissbun could hurt her, then Toofy wouldn't have stopped to have nice conversation. She would have just killed and buried her."

"Oh fuck. Why did that make me wet? So fucked up." Blissbun shivered.

The neko purred deep in her chest as she smelled the burning of personal fluids, and leaned in to the woman. She planted a soft kiss against the blitzchen's lips.

Blissbun shoved her backwards, with a firm hand to the chest, "Oi! I didn't say no shit about agreeing to... Play. I'm... Taken. I've got my trainer."

"And Toofy has her master." She giggled, and shrugged, "This world? She's not even sure if it's real. She not think her Sai get too jealous over it. Blissbun's... Trainer? Weird word for master. Her trainer probably not get too upset. Probably think it just wet dream."

The woman's cheeks swelled with electrical energy, and she clenched her fists, "Nobody is my fucking master. Nobody gets to fucking tell me what to fucking do!"

"Clearly." Toofy said drily.

The blitzchen raised her hand, pointed a finger and lowering her thumb, confidence written into her features. "Buzz."

Toofy blinked in surprise, rolled the ball of lightning around in her mouth, enjoying the strange sensation, and then spat it to the side where it exploded and scorched the grass. She smiled sweetly, and then spoke again. "If the Blissbun was a danger to Toofy, she would have buried her. You done? Can we go back to kissing? That seems more fun."

"Holy fucking shit."

The neko cocked her head, "She takes it that not many in blitzchen's world have magic to shield? It not hard spell. Toofy learnt it when she was still a kitten. The Blissbun's lightning is not the biggest spell anyone sent Toofy's way."

"Uh... How many spells do you... Know?" The woman asked, taking a cautious step backwards.

Toofy shrugged, "Mmm... Probably a few thousand? She's never exactly sat down to count them."

"Fuck!" The woman exclaimed, "Holy of holy fucks! You don't even get why that's... Okay. So... Where I'm from? The most spells you can learn is four. That's it. Fucking four. You can forget, to swap in a new one, but only four. It's a hard rule. That's just how magic is. Nobody has more than five. Nobody! Me? I've got just the one. Wow. Just... You're right. I was never a threat to you, was I?"

"No. She wasn't." Toofy laughed, grinning.

The blitzchen took another deep breath, her tail falling to the ground, "I... I am also a virgin. That wasn't a lie."

The catgirl purred deeply, and ran a hand down the other woman's side, and whispered to her. "So... Would you like Toofy to teach her how to play? Or should Toofy just play with the cute one?"

"So... Fucked up." The woman closed her yellow eyes, trembling as the smell of her womanly fluids burning increased.

The neko delicately took the woman's chin and pulled her mouth back down. The two kissed lightly. Static sparks bit at Toofy's face as their tongues found each other. The blitzchen moaned into the catgirl's mouth, as she gave in.

The blitzchen's tail stood on end, surrounded by electrical energy. Sparking and spraying the ground, even as Blissbun's hands went around Toofy's waist, pulling the two women firmly into each other.

Blissbun was taller than Toofy, though the difference wasn't as pronounced between her and Sai. However, it still forced her to angle her neck upwards into the kiss. The catgirl found the positioning to be annoying.

Toofy grabbed Blissbun back, and then flicked a booted foot behind the woman's bare ankle and knocked her down into the grass with a playful laugh. She felt a flare of static against her cheeks as she did, and heard an angry snarl.

She kissed along the side of the blitzchen's jaw before nuzzling and purring into her neck. A hand started creeping down lower towards the woman's bush, and she spoke quietly, "Does the Blissbun still mind?"

"Yes." The blitzchen snapped and flipped them over, pinning the catgirl to the ground by her shoulders. "I ain't fucking losing my V-card to anyone but fucking Roter! Not that he's taking the hint... Oh, never fucking mind! I'm doing you. Not the other way!"

Toofy shrugged with an excited smirk, and gently grabbed the brunette by her scalp and pushed her head down. The blitzchen took the hint, scooting down as Toofy widened her legs. "Wow. Those look old-fashioned. And wet as fuck."

She purred deeply, "Sooo wet."

The blitzchen dragged them down the catgirl's legs and tossed them casually into the dirt. Then their yellow eyes seemed to flicker from confidence and lust into a terrified anxiety.

The more experienced woman smiled and rolled her eyes, "Lick it. Toofy will let you know what she likes."

The questing tongue was immediate. The object buzzing and humming with miniaturised lightning as it made its way into the depths of her folds. Simultaneously numbing and sensitising her insides.

Toofy let out a deep moan, "She likes that. A little faster. Like lapping at a bowl."

"I'm not a fucking dog!" The creature complained, before showing the catgirl that they could absolutely use their tongue in that fashion. Leaving her breathless as the sparking thing dove in and out of her, bursting the magic behind her eyes with every lick.

Toofy's claws tasted dirt as the stranger became more aggressive, licking frantically at her dripping snatch. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she lost any thought of teaching them what to do. This woman was hungry.

Brunette hair rolled up and down in sweeping waves as they ducked and lifted, driving their long tongue through the neko's little hotbox.

The yellow tail flicked back and forth, kicking out sparks every single time the delightful tongue massaged at the empress' insides. She could hear the other woman, growling hungrily with every single taste as she pushed Toofy towards her limits.

How in the fuck was this thing a virgin?

Toofy's bell on her collar jangled loudly in her ears, bouncing right above her breasts with the aggressive ministrations of the strange woman who was actually driving her across the ground.

She had no chance at all.

The neko cried out, caterwauling, as she felt herself building up towards her climax. Toes cracking inside her boots as she was pushed to the limits of what she could handle.

With one final cry, she punched the ground and shoved her hips upwards. The catgirl felt herself flood downwards, the relief of her stress fading away in the glow of the orgasm nearly putting her right to sleep.

"By goddess..." Toofy panted, completely out of breath, "She really wants to keep this one!"

As soon as she said the words, however, she felt her stomach lurch, and she was falling through the ground. One hand lifting up towards the confused blitzchen staring down at her, and similar reaching out.