Tauli Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edric gave a small half-laugh, and shook his head. "I should have known she would survive. My little neko."

"She didn't tell you everything." Erientyara smiled, "She said that it was a spell, that granted my master, our kitten. That is... A half-truth. She didn't think that you were ready to know the fullness of it, human. Seeing you now... With my king... Serving my king... I feel the need. Our ridiculous little Bubbles, has come to the attention of a goddess. An actual divine... They have slept together."

The tailor laughed nervously, "Of course, of course. Bloody hell. Chaos follows that one, wherever she goes."

Reenhalla's eyes opened slowly.

"It was not chaos, but the moon." Erientyara inclined her head, "It was Luna, the Silver Neko."

The king stood up slowly, emitting a long growl, "You saw this... God?"

She fell to her knees, puffing white smoke and keening loudly. "Yes, my king."

Sharhalla's scales flickered uncomfortably as the black crossed to stand at her front. The man wanting to intervene, but terrified of offending the uncontested king of dragons. He was a doctor, not a warrior. He never wanted to fight, unless it was the only choice in the matter, and she loved him for it.

"If... You see them again..." The salamander snarled, "Let them know... I come for wife, once I kill human race."

With that, the king strode off to the stairs, and left the emergency bunker. The instant relief was beyond palpable. Several nekos let out moans and fell from hiding places to the ground, breathing heavily.

Sharhalla was instantly by the side of one of them, taking their pulse as he held the delicate wrist in his clawed hand. Flicking his tongue into the air as he counted off the beats of the smaller woman. Not that he needed to hold the wrist, to count. He was just using it to make sure they didn't run.

Edric glanced upwards, and then back to the red salamander. "When you go back... To the woman I so adore... Would you mind leaving out the parts that would cause her anxiety? Like the king's presence, here?"

"I will address Bubbles, as I must." Erientyara stood up, brushing herself off.

Sharhalla gave a small smile, and shifted the topic smoothly, "No comment on butt promise, human?"

"Whilst Bubbles may not have an issue, writing paragraphs about what she will do to me, when we are reunited, I am afraid I am not so willing to proclaim it publicly." Edric gave a chuckle. "Bed your... Wife? Salamander. Leave the neko to me."

"I carry child." Sharhalla snorted.

Erientyara glared at him, "Yes. Yes, you do, king of mine. You have my half-child, within your womb. Whilst mine, still lies empty."

He puffed white smoke.

She crossed her arms.

Edric sighed, "You can use my bedroom, upstairs, above the sewing room. Just don't break the floor."

"I offer you exactly no promises at all." Erientyara replied with a smug smirk, before turning away. She flicked her tail for her king, as she began walking off towards the hallway.

She could immediately hear Sharhalla's claws on the ground behind her, hesitantly and blankly dragging as he followed in her wake. She shivered excitedly, knowing that his eyes were roving over her back.

The man she loved, the man carrying her half-child, was trailing her, and about to bed her. For all the horrors in the world, for all the stresses that could be buried or ignored, there were these small moments that made everything else fall away.

She took her time with the stairs. Not just because the creak of the stairs made her concerned that they were not necessarily built for someone of her... Inhuman weight. There was that, but there was also the desire she knew was building up in the other salamander. He might be clumsily spoken, but the words he was about to growl in her ear were nothing short of paradise found.

His silence, just a slightly heavy breathing, little a bonfire between her legs that had little compare.

---

The shadow glided under the sealed doors, lifting upwards into solid form on the other side. Two tendrils shot out to either side, wrapping over the yelling mouths of the guards before dragging them into the whole, and consuming them.

She blinked her black eyes slowly, and looked at the lazing man upon his throne. His feet resting on the back of an elfin male. She could smell his surprise and fear, even if none of it made it to his expression.

The only sign of acknowledgement was the flare of black scales across his pitiful hide.

Meirakeillian rolled her jaw, "Not from this place. You call king?"

"Your use of the Common tongue, is pathetic. How dare such a lowly creature as you, dare to walk the streets of my granddaughter's city?" He rumbled in reply, glaring at her as black smoke lazily wafted out from between his teeth.

She shrugged, "Temple always cross about that. Tried to make her Companion. Slave to lord. She ate the last emperor. I not toy to no one. Not interested in words... You call king, of this place? If not, I king."

"My granddaughter is the king!" He roared loudly, kicking aside the servant and standing up. The elf wheezed weakly, where they had fallen. Ribs clearly broken. The salamander was a bastard, then.

She smiled arrogantly, showing off her fangs, "Name."

"I am the Caretaker of the Pink Dragon. I am the Shade of the South. I am the Ancestor of Blood." He snarled, beginning to walk towards her with heavy strides that dented the silver-plated floors. "I am the Rhoenlytara."

She blinked lazily, one tentacle of darkness drawing back a strand of her hair over one ear. "I am Meirakeillian. Heir... Of Irrlichdan."

The salamander stumbled, staring at her in shock, "That's..."

"Gods fuck with things. Like death." She growled, and spread her hands. Her shadows flicking outwards into all the corners of the room, to the screams of those that they found. She smiled confidently at him, "I... King. I... Challenge."