Tavern Boy

Story Info
Just a normal day at you new full time job.
7.9k words
4.78
30k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: The following story contains depictions of Watersports/Pee fetish material.

Tavern Boy

Written by HumbleHeretic

There wasn't a single day where the tavern wasn't busy. Ever since it's opening, sizable crowds of both humans and anthromorphs would gather and it was a common sight to see the various bovine tavern maids briskly moving from table to table carrying trays of food and drink. While the busty bovine ladies wore clothes according to the dress code of the establishment, said clothes was composed simply of an apron that clung tightly to their pudgy, curvy figures. The revealing attire was enough to cause countless wild imaginations to go through one's head.

This of course wasn't helped by the fact that their lower bodies were completely bare!

In accordance with the current laws, that were already much more lax than they'd been before the Splice, anthros were allowed to wear light clothing as long as the specific location allowed it and as long as they didn't engage in sexual displays in public. This interpretation of the new cultural exchange initiative received mixed reviews from the general public, however as it was a sensitive topic that dealt with cultural intervention, the regulations were eventually adjusted to suit, and now one could regularly see scenes like what was occurring now in what was basically a much more risqué anthro version of hooters.

The busty bovines meandered between crowded tables with their packages on full display. Their cases for such things being allowed in the establishment was helped by the fact that their mighty phalluses were of the type that were fully sheathed when flaccid. However, one could argue that the sight of the bulging sheaths tucked between their beefy legs and the thought of what was hidden away there was enough for the customers to have devious thoughts, especially the humans.

Such was actually the cause for why business was always booming in this place.

Believe it or not, the most popular item on the menu of the adults-only venue was milk, actual cow's milk. Despite how loose the laws had become with regards to anthros' presence on earth, there were still restrictions on certain things, such as it being illegal for anthro's bodily 'products' to be sold for profit or handled improperly in public spaces. Therefore, while many of costumers specific to the establishment dreamed of being served a certain type of 'milk', they could only be satisfied with regular milk while letting their imaginations fill in the rest, a sort of placebo effect if you will.

That was all well and good for the customers who were satisfied with simply using their imaginations, they could simply use it as material to pleasure themselves in their own time. For the Tavern maids on the other hand, it was almost a torturous experience.

It was a well-known fact by now that anthro's had much more hyper-active libidos. Therefore, for these busty bovine ladies to spend the entire day serving costumers what was effectively symbolic replacements for their special "milk", it was something that caused their balls to ache and their cocks to almost spring out of their sheaths!

It was too much to ask for them not to build up the powerful urge to fuck after watching people gulp down mug after mug of milk and other "milk" substitutes.

Thankfully, there was a helper on board to help them relieve their pent-up urges. They furry women usually spent most of the day fantasizing about when they would get to go on break, for in the back, there was always something, or rather someone waiting for them.

***

"Mmmnnmmn~"

Soft moaning sounded above your head as you absentmindedly stared at the pattern in front of your face. The creamy egg-white fur was mottled in patches of light and dark brown.

Your vision undulated as your head smoothly swayed back and forth. Your hands were holding up something that weighed heavily in your palms, it was soft, warm and squishy. There was something filling your mouth that was large enough to stretch it open past what was humanly possible. A constant flow of a hot, slimy, slightly salty liquid stained your tongue and flowed down your throat as it constantly dribbled from the fleshy, springy objects crammed into your maw.

Your tongue constantly lapped at every inched of the object and savoured it's unique flavour as you made sucking noises as if trying to juice the object pf more of its dribbling nectar. All the while your head was gently swaying back and forth, taking more of the object into your mouth, and then less as the suction of your lips drew thick dollops of nectar from the opening of the stiff, slick object.

"Mmm!"

More moans sounded above you head, even louder this tine as your expert servicing caused the large pair of bovine balls in your hands to jerk. The Tavern maid, whose swollen cock flare you were suckling on, was doing her best to hold back but your well-practiced service was quickly bringing her closer and closer the edge after spending most of the morning with dirty thoughts running through her mind.

The pudgy, busty cow lady stood at least a head taller than you, even Moreso now with you kneeling in front of her a sucking on the head of her cock like a lollipop, though a cartoonish jawbreaker would be a more apt description when considering its astounding size.

The engorged phallus possessed a length and girth to match the size of the flare filling your maw. Above the plump gonads resting on your hands was a sheath that was similar in colour to the darker brown spots of her fur. This sheath gently transitions into a reddish pink colour that was lighter than that of you "mom's" cock. This colour coated the entirety of the girthy, veiny shaft that was slightly arched upwards so that you could suck on the swollen flare while fondling the cow lady's bloated balls.

And speaking of the Cow, her body was the very image of a busty milf archetype while being a bit chubby, as was natural for her species. Large bovine butt, large pillowy breasts, short, curved ivory horns poking through her head of long black hair that was tied in a large braid behind her back.

If it wasn't obvious by the fact that you were in the midst of polishing her knob, she was stark naked.

On a nearby bench was her apron neatly folded, and next to it were the similarly shed aprons of the other two Bovines present in the 'break room'. One was a cow anthro that was a classic white with patches of black fur while the other was one with mono-brown fur. Besides each of their individual hairstyles they were all much the same build as the bovine pissing her salty precum into your mouth.

On difference lay in the colours of their cocks. The classic cow was sporting a member that was a dull pink with large greyish brown spots crawling halfway up its length. The other Cow had a member that was a bright reddish pink from the tip of the flare all the way down to the base where her shaft met the sheath that was a slightly darker brown than her fur.

As for why the image of the two's cocks were so detailed in your mind, it was because the bovines were sitting right next to each other on the bench while stroking their own members.

"Hey Donna, can we switch now?"

The classic Cow spoke up as she stroked herself.

"We hah... just got here ungh... I haven't even got my cock down his oof, throat yet."

Donna, the Heifer with her flare in your mouth returned a broken-up response while enduring the expert twirling of your tongue on her engorged glans.

"Well, I just don't think this little Betsy can hold out much longer."

"Betsy" was the term the workers often used to refer to the fresh new hires. Such was the status of the brown cow sitting next to the classic, the former of which was beating her beef stick with a lot more enthusiasm than the latter. It was a common sight to observe in the new employees who were just getting used to the environment of the job.

"Ungh, don't call me... Betsy."

The Heifer's face was scrunched up as she raced closer to the edge. She'd been fine in the beginning, however it seemed like the sight of you polishing Donna's knob caused her to be unable to hold back. At the rate she was going, she would definitely shoot her load before she even got a chance at your slippery mouth or tight butt.

Seeing her state, the classic Cow wordlessly got up and went through one of the cupboards in the lounge. What she pulled out was an extra-large crystal glass mug that was clearly forged with capacity in mind. It was a commonly used item in situations like now. The Heifer placed the mug next to the furiously masturbating Betsy and sat back down to resume pumping her own shaft.

Meanwhile you were still getting your faced stuffed by the bulbous head of Donna's cock. The unique scent and flavour of the Bovine milf played powerfully on your senses. Her flavour was different from your "mom's", in fact, each hung Heifer had their unique scent and taste, and as you continued working as the "relief officer", you were slowly acclimating yourself to all of them. You were especially excited to get a taste of the two new hires, though it seemed like you would have to skip another one of them today as it didn't seem like she would make it to your mouth at the current rate.

"Alright Sugar, that's enough foreplay now, momma's gotta get back to work soon."

If your "actual mom" heard the Heifer referring to herself like that, she wouldn't be too happy. Yet the staff would often say it around her as to tease her.

You stopped your licking and allowed your throat to open up and accept the Heifer's meat pole. As the Bovine stepped forward, you held your ground while the head of her prick broke past your tonsils and slowly squeezed down your gullet with a sticky wet noise. As the pre-pissing beef stick snaked its way into your throat, you fought back the urge to gag as tears formed in your eyes.

No matter how many times your gag reflex had been beaten into submission by your various co-workers' fuck sticks, the Bovines' larger than life members always caused a reaction whenever they invaded your throat. Even now when you were trying to hold back as best you could, soft gagging caused your bulging neck to rumble, and your head occasionally lurched as the Bovine's cock slowly slipped into your face.

Your hands holding on to Donna's huge nuts were brought in closer to your chest as the profile of her girthy member disappeared into your wide-open maw. The pair of large, bloated orbs jiggled on your palms with each small step the Bovine took, you had to fight against the force threatening to push your head back as you remained steadfast and kneeling. The engorged veins of her hot shaft brushed against your tongue while the fleshy rib at the centre rubbed against your gums and the slick inner walls of your gullet.

After a purposefully lengthy and arduous process, Donna's large balls squished against your bare chest, her furry crotch was pressed up on your face while her entire Bovine bitch breaker was buried inside you.

And it was at that exact moment that she finally came.

Not Donna, the brown Cow that had been sitting on the bench and constantly teetering over the edge all this time.

"Hhhnnggghhhhh!!"

SPPLLLRRTTT!!

The sound of something gooey striking a glass container was immediately followed by the repeated sounds of a stream of thick liquid plunging into pool of the same soupy liquid.

It seemed like the new hire was a bit of a quick shot. It was something that would have to be trained out of her if she wanted to maintain her position at the establishment, and of course, you were the one that was going to help her with said "training".

You only hoped that the mug would be enough to hold her load.

"Ah come on!"

Though, the classic Cow's reaction as she hurriedly went fishing for another mug indicated that this wasn't the case.

"Brace yourself, sugar."

You were broken out of your momentary distraction when Donna's hands suddenly gripped on to the top of your head. Without waiting for a response, which was impossible with her cock filling your throat, the Bovine slowly began humping your face.

Slow, shallow thrusts caused a sticky noise in your throat is the hot, girthy phallus moved up and down inside you. The Bovine's thrusts were short and gentle, her cock barely retreating a few inched out of your mouth each time, yet it was enough for the cock stretching your insides and bulging your neck to rub against the areas inside you wherever it reached. It was like your entire body was a pleasure sheath for her spunk cannon.

The Bovine's furry pelvis softly dabbed your face while her fuckstick constantly agitated your gag reflex. Donna liked taking things nice and slow, claiming that she derived the most that way.

Meanwhile the brown Cow had finished filling two whole mugs with her spunk. The thick, gooey, cloudy liquid filled each mug almost to the brim. Dollops of the soupy spunk clung to the walls of the mug and trickled down at a snail's pace to meet with the majority of the batch. Faint steam could be seen rising from the large mouths of the mugs that had their weights more than doubled as they contained the Bovine's impossibly huge load of snotty ball cream.

The classic Cow was forced to pause her own fap session once again as she left the groggy brown Cow on the bench and carried the pair of heavy mugs over to the kitchen counter. She then placed the mugs inside a large glass compartment, the type with warm plates at the bottom meant to keep food warm. Except rather than food, what was already inside was another pair of glass mugs identical to the ones she was carrying, all the way down to the contents inside. These mugs were the result of the other new hire that had been on break a bit earlier. She had barely lasted longer than the one currently in the room before leaving behind a present for you to slurp up later.

Now the number of mugs filled with fresh spunk had increased to four.

Because of certain policies, the anthro's weren't allowed to leave work with their ejaculate, and the plumbing that was currently catered towards human use wouldn't be able to withstand the bovines' incredibly thick nut sauce. Therefore, as a measure so that the anthros could relieve their sexual urges without worry, you were brought on board to take care of these pent-up urges, as well as to "dispose" of the creamy aftermaths.

Of course, these excuses were bullshit for the most part. While they were upfront about wanting to used you as a fuck pet, the part about having to drink their spent loads was more a matter of personal preference that a regulatory measure.

Though, even though you were aware of this, it wasn't like you had any particular complaints about your set up. At least there was now more variety in the anthro jizz that you regularly consumed on a daily.

As you were lost in your thoughts, the Bovine cock buried multiple feet down your gullet began to violently throb while the warm nuts that were being groped in your comparatively tiny palms trembled.

"Ohh, get ready for mama's cream."

Donna's strokes remained shallow, however the pace of her thrusting greatly increased as she tightened her grip on your bobbing head.

In the end, all the Bovines that came into the break room usually did so when they were already hot and agitated. This was for the best as their break was only an hour or so long and each bovine needed your help to drain their pent up cum factories before they left.

Therefore, the general convention was to breach, bang, bust, and bail. A Donna was currently on the 'bust' phase.

GLLK GRRRK HHLLKKK!!

Your gagging became more intense as the Bovine picked up the pace. All you saw were quick flashes of white fur that was becoming more and more stained with your saliva that grew frothy from the high-speed rutting. It dripped down your chin and onto the prominent gonads floundering in your palms.

"Whoooo~"

Donna finally reached the finish line, however, rather than speed up for the final thrusts, she instead slowed down and savoured the caress of you tight throat on her member as she reached orgasm.

The Bovine bent over and let her large furry hands crawl down your back while your face was further smothered in her crotch with her pudgy belly pressing your forehead. Your nose ended brushing against her pubic region, and you waited in darkness and silence until her cock jerked inside of you.

SPPRRTT!!

Even though her movements were slow and steady, the rush of baby batter that blasted from her spunk cannon contained great amount speed and force!

The hanging fruits in your hands quaked as massive globs of sticky cock snot squeezed through the Bovine's pisspipe and plunged down your throat. Your neck that was already packed to the limit with Donna's cock meat would bulge even further with each passing of gloopy spunk.

SPLLURRRT SPLLLRRTTT!

At some point, when your belly had already doubled in size, the Bovine's leg grew wobbly, and she was forced to hold onto you back for actual support as she delivered her payload into your belly.

You could feel the dense wads of heavy cream hitting your inside with each jerk, and her nuts in your hand continuously contracted and shrunk smaller and smaller in time with your belly that was growing larger and large. Though, the shrinkage of the Bovine's gonads seemed greatly disproportionate to inflation of your belly. You couldn't help but constantly wonder what magic was involved that allowed anthros to put out such terrifying loads of semen without having their nuts shrivel up like raisins.

Even now when your belly was the size of a rice strainer and the Bovine's orgasm was nearing an end, her beastly balls remained almost as plump had been before she stuffed your face with her creamy jizz.

"Whoooo~"

The Bovine milf let out a hot sigh as the final dregs of her sticky cock snot spurted from her cock and clung to the inner walls of your basted stomach. She wanted to hold on to your back a bit longer as the post-ejaculate pleasure zipped through her stocky body, however time was of the essence, and the others were becoming impatient. Well, one of them was at least, the other was down for the count after prematurely milking herself of your dinner.

"Come on Donna, chop chop!"

"Agh, geez, fine, alright!"

It was with great reluctance that the Bovine who'd just drained her nuts in your belly finally stood up straight with a bit of difficulty. Her hands moved from your back to the top of your head as she began to gently push you off her fuck stick. As your eyes readjusted to the light, you fought to hold back a gag as the Bovine's large, meaty prick grinded against the sensitive walls of your well-fucked gullet on its way out. The familiar sticky wet noise was made as Donna backed up her pudgy hips, in her retreat, your mouth moved with the transitioning contours of the veiny shaft that was slick with your spit.

When the rib of the shaft was removed from your face, the rest practically slid out up until the bulbous flare that needed a bit of a tug to pop free from your lips.

Long webs of gooey cock snot and spittle bridged the gap between your mouth and the Bovines cock that fell from your mouth and settled between her prominent milf-y thighs with a wet smack.

The almost full length of the half-mast member that revealed itself to the world once more made it hard to believe that the monstrous thing was just swallowed to the root down your throat. Though clear evidence of this remained in the form of your balloon-like stomach that was bloated to the brim with the Bovine's fresh, hot load.

"Whew, I gotta sit down."

With shaky leg's, Donna who was a regular sampler of your face hole walked away and left you kneeling on the ground cradling an inflated belly full of her spunk. The creamy nut sauce coated your lips and your breath reeked of her briny ball juice. It took everything to fight back the urge to let out a belch as the smell of cow semen overwhelming your sinuses was potent enough as is.