Tavern Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No matter how much the pressure mounted in your rapidly ballooning belly, the Bovine held your head down with no intentions of easing up as she force her entire cum load down your throat. Your neck bulged with each pulse of the girthy, engorged phallus and your belly was clearly reaching its capacity limit.

"Hey, hey B, maybe you shouldn-"

One of the Bovines at the scene snapped back to attention and tried to get mommy Bovine's attention after seeing your stomach inflate to dangerous levels. However, before she had a chance to finish, she and all the others were taken aback when your belly that looked close to bursting suddenly balloon outwards and rest in your lap! As the Bovine continued to pump her load into you, your stomach that should have reached its limits seemed to have undertaken a lot of extra room. Even as more rockets of potent cock snot plunged into your belly, it was like a much larger water balloon accepting fluid while only being at half capacity.

"R-relax, he's... on PS-x1!"

Mommy Bovine huffed these words out as she unloaded the final dregs into you.

After a heavy and lengthy release, she finally sighed in relief before starting to pull her member out of your face, not even pausing to cherish the blissful moment as what had just happened was nothing but a regular occurrence and not enough to make her forget that she was technically still on the clock.

The sound of your gagging had become commonplace at this point, she casually withdrew her cock all the way out of your throat and mouth, a thick dollop of sticky nut sauce squirting between your eyes and nose when the flare finally popped free of your mouth. Her nuts that were previously plastered from your chest now felt a few pounds lighter.

Without even pausing to admire the state she'd left you in, mommy Bovine simply turned around and straightened her apron over her rapidly receding member before walking towards the door with slightly wobbly legs. Despite her usually horny disposition, she was strangely professional when it came to aspects of her job, besides the times she was giving you a cream stuffing of course.

As the other Bovines parted to let the redhead out, the others whose break had ended soon followed.

What was left were the few Cows currently on break and you who was doing all you could to not caught up a huge wad of snotty cow jizz.

As you held a hand over your used and abused mouth, you looked back to see the newcomers staring at you zealously, only then remembering that before she'd left, your mommy had more or less revealed to them that you would be able to handle much more than usual. You felt like you could hear the pulsing of their aching, pent-up cum factories from where you sat, no doubt you were in for an even rough ride this time.

As the door of the break room was closed, no-one quite knew or even cared if the sounds of bustling business out front would be able to drown out the symphony of ravenous mating that was soon to unfold.

***

With one final, laborious gulp, the last bit of the sticky seed slid into your mouth and started slowly creeping down your throat. With a heavy clunk, you placed down the final mug that had been polished of its contents. Three other mugs that had been emptied earlier now sat in the sink, the bountiful loads of creamy nut sauce they once held now sat heavily in your stomach that had seen more action today than in the past few weeks since you'd officially started this gig.

UURrpp~

In the end, a loud baritone belch that reeked of Cow semen sprayed from your mouth, and you hurriedly washed the mugs while trying to avoid the smell. When you were done, you dried them and placed them in a place that was easy to find as they would surely be needed again tomorrow.

With that done, you finally got your things and headed out the back entrance, excited to finally get home and rest, however what greeted you as you stepped out into the slightly chilly night was a small choir of some of your co-workers, eagerly looking at you as you appeared before them.

"Geez, took you long enough."

As she said this, mommy Bovine came up and hugged you from behind while walking you forward amongst the others. Due to your height difference, you head was almost completely swallowed in her pillowy tits while her large, hot bulge and plump balls constantly rubbed against you back as you walked. In the midst of heading home, you overheard the other Bovines, who were supposedly heading in the same direction, speaking about what they were going to watch tonight.

It was only then that it dawned on you what day of the week it was; movie night at your house.

It made sense now why they were all sending you licentious gazes as you made your way home among the chatter.

It seemed like you wouldn't be getting much rest tonight after all.