Tavern Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Finally, get over here and sit on mama's lap."

There they go saying that again. It was as though they enjoyed "mommy's" miffed reaction whenever they jokingly threatened her position. Sadly, you were always the one on the receiving end of her frustrations whenever that happened. The last time they did that, the Bovine had ended up rage-fucking you straight into the hours of the morning, you literally couldn't walk straight and had ended up skipping an entire day's worth of meals as a result, except for the ones fed to you by your sisters of course.

The classic Cow tapped her thigh to gesture you to come over, and you had to cradle your bulging stomach in your hands and hobble over to where she was eagerly awaiting with rock hard member pointing to the skies. Next to her, the brown Cow watched in groggy envy as you snuggled up between the Bovine's thick furry thighs.

"Here, let me help you up."

As was the custom, the moment you turned around and faced the butt of your assless chaps in her direction, the Bovine cupped your buttocks in her furry hands and began to lift you up! The anthro displayed an incredible level of strength as you slowly ascended, you desperately tried to maintain your balance with your jelly-filled belly jiggling and wobbling around. It wasn't until your butt touched onto something solid that that you were finally able to settle down, however the thing your butt rested on was oddly warm, slick and spongy.

Looking from the outside, one would see your cumflated form raised upwards and dangling precariously right over the Bovine's crotch, with the tip of her vertically erect, girthy meatpole sandwiched right between your butt cheeks!

Nervousness overcame you, not only from the height, but also because of the Bovine's hot, moist bulbous flare poking, prodding and nudging at you tightly clenched hole.

The thought that the classic Cow would maybe be gentle didn't even cross your mind. This was far from your first time on this raunchy rodeo.

No sooner had you prepared your heart that the furry supports suddenly disappeared from below your butt cheeks!

SCHLOOORRRPPP!

A loud suction noise was made as you fell until your butt settled into the Bovine's furry lap, her entire cock disappearing up your ass at high speed, all in one go!

A bolt of lightning shot up your tailbone and zapped your brain at the sudden and extreme form of anal penetration, your body that already felt stuffed with Donna's load now felt like it was packed to the limit!

The outline of the Cow's backbreaker could be seen reaching into your torso while you spunk-packed stomach was further stretch by the intrusion of the incredibly girthy beef slab.

It was obvious at a glance why you were made to upgrade from PS to PS-x1 before you were allowed to undertake the current position. Even the effects of the base drug probably wouldn't have been able to keep up with your body that was now constantly on the receiving end of countless larger than life cow cocks on a literal daily basis!

"My, you're just the tightest little thing, aren't you?"

The furry paws reappeared under your but cheeks before you were gradually lifted upwards. The Bovine's stiff, hot she-meat slid out of your butt as you were raised higher and higher. Right as the rib of the cow cock popped out of your tight hole, it immediately pooped back in as the Bovine let go and once again allowed your entire weight to send you barrelling into her lap!

PLOP

Your entire body rippled from the impact of the descent while you felt like the head of her cock had poked you in your brain! The Cow's large, pillowy nuts jiggled from the rebound force and squished against your own balls that were pitifully tiny in comparison. Before the quaking of your dick-stuffed insides had even settled down, you were lifted by your ass once more before repeating the same process of decent!

Schlorp Plop Schlorp Plap

Up and down, a slow climb and then a harsh fall, over and over again you were slowly lifted halfway up the Bovine's succulent shaft, her hot, slick cock meat sliding out of your butt before you were let go to plunge right back down until your ass cheeks loudly clapped against her furry pelvis.

It was as if your entire body was a sextoy, you were being used like an object to aggressively stroke the Bovine's engorged bitch breaker.

The loud smacking as your ass constantly struck the classic Cow's groin echoed through the room, the brown Cow on the side was watching with even greater envy while Donna was finding it more and more difficult for her cock to deflate as she watched your belly bloated with her sperm load jiggle and bounce with each gravity-induced thrust.

One and on it went, your ass felt as full as ever as the Bovine casually impaled you on her divine shaft and used your body as a onahole. The classic Cow gradually renewed that carving of her massive cock on your boi hole that she was a regular patron of.

*knocking*

In the midst of your hourly ass-reaming, a knock was suddenly heard on the door to the break room. The other two Cows took a moment to distract themselves from the raunchy display and looked to the clock to see that they still had time left on their break, meanwhile, the classic Cow never stopped thrusting into your butt.

As if to answer their doubts, the door creaked open and in popped the head of a deep black coloured Bovine anthro.

She was instantly identified as the other "Betsy", the new hire that'd left behind the first set of spunk filled mugs that were sitting fresh and ready inside the glass enclosure.

A slight blush was mixed into the apologetic look on her face as she dazedly gazed at the proceedings in the room.

"Uhm, I kinda need to use the bathroom, but the one outside is occupied... so they told me to come... here."

She stated her case while distractedly watching you bouncing up and down on the classic Cow's shaft.

"Number one, or number two?"

"Er, number one..."

"Oh, well go right ahead then."

"Thanks, but, where's the toilet?"

"You're gawking at him."

The Betsy gaped in surprise as Donna pointed to you who was midway through receiving an ass reaming. All of the other Cows reacted like normal, only the brown Cow was mildly surprised before quickly accepting what was just said. Even you who was the subject in question barely batted an eye at being referred to as a toilet, though you were probably to occupied with having your butt roughly dug out to react.

"Really?"

The Betsy asked once more for confirmation, however rather than be reserved, her eyes were actually sparkling at the notion of using you in such a way.

"It's part of his job description after all."

"Oh man, I'm so glad I signed up for this gig."

"Yeah no kidding."

The brown Cow on the side easily agreed while the Betsy made her way into the break room. Having just come from outside, her cock was still neatly tucked away in its sheath, however such a thing would pose no problem for what she was about to do.

Your up and down motions suddenly came to a halt with you sitting in the classic Cow's lap, her entire meat rod all the way up your ass.

"Just let loose right in here."

A quartet of pudgy furry fingers came from behind and invaded your mouth before spreading your jaws, you mouth gaped wide with your tongue hanging out!

"Then, if you'll excuse me."

With your head now eye level with the Betsy's crotch, her bulging sheath was brought close to your face.

The dormant member that was like a puffy hair bun with a deep sink in the middle was a mocha brown while the shrivelled phallus peeking through the middle was a bright red. As the bulge was brought closer and closer to your face, a pungent odour wafted into your nose that was a mix of the Bovine's musk as well as the remnants of the load she'd shot into the pair of mugs earlier. The sticky cum had been left as is to mature within the wrinkly folds of her inner sheath.

It wasn't long before the bulge was pressed to your open mouth with the sink in the centre positioned square at the entrance of your maw.

The furry fingers holding your mouth open moved away, however your open mouth and lips remained glued to the Bovine's bulge, you even went as far as to apply suction so that your lips stuck on tightly the leathery exterior of the compacted meat.

There was no reason for the classic Cow to have held your mouth open as you were already aware and acclimated to your various "duties" within the establishment, this was far from the first time accommodating the Cows in relieving themselves.

If anything, the classic Cow probably just wanted to put the taste of her own shaft that she'd been pumping earlier in your mouth.

"So, do I just-"

"Yeah just let it rip, he already knows what to do. And don't bother to hold back either, trust me when I say that he can handle it just fine."

Donna was selling you up like someone reviewing her own product. Though, she wasn't wrong. Ever since you'd been upgraded to PS-x1, a lot of things became easier.

That was all the encouragement the Betsy needed, after only a minor pause, a deluge of scalding liquid poured into your mouth!

Pssshhhhhh~

You began rapidly gulping the bovine piss that was blasted into your maw in a thick and heavy stream. It was enough to cause your cheeks to inflate while your Adam's apple hopped up and down your neck at high speed in a desperate attempt to keep up with the rapid flow. The outpouring of pressurized piss constantly threatened to leak from your lips that were latched onto the Bovine's outer sheath, however you were experienced enough that none eventually escaped.

A large furry hand suddenly curled around the back of your head and pressed your face into the bulge, further ensuring that little to none of the hot urine escaped your toilet mouth.

"Haaaaahh~"

Maybe she'd been holding it for a while, the Bovine sighed in relief as she emptied her backed up bladder into your mouth. Cow anthros already naturally possessed large capacity bladders, after holding it in during the entire shift, an incredible quantity of Cow piss was now pouring down your throat and into your stomach, causing the pool of sticky cock snot sitting inside to be churned up into a frothy mess. Your stomach that had begun to shrink as the Bovine seed was rapidly absorbed began to expand once more.

While you took one large gulp after another of the Bovine's tangy urine, the one hilted in your ass began to move.

Plap!

The large Cow nuts suddenly hopped up and slapped between your thighs while the cock inside you jerked upwards! The sudden motion caused you to almost choke on the briny piss, however you caught your bearing just in time for the bovine below you to line up again for another measured thrust.

Plap! PLOP!

The classic cow kept you seated on her lap as you downed the Betsy's urine. She gyrated her hips on the bench and began to regularly send short yet impactful thrusts up into your butt.

A loud slapping noise was made every time her large balls swung upwards and impacted your crotch, battering your own cock and balls in the process. A strange feeling zipped up your belly every time her bloated gonad's sandwiched your own.

As you were jerked about with each short distance thrust, you had to fight to keep your mouth to the Betsy's sheath while she continued to fill your belly with her steaming piss.

After depositing a few pints of salty pee, the Bovine's bladder finally seemed to bottom out. Hot piss vapour filled your nostrils as the last few streams of urine trickled into your maw. As a bit of extra customary service, your tongue extended from your mouth and began to lick up the remnants of spunk hidden in the crevices of her inner sheath. What hadn't been washed down your throat by the flood of piss was the particular sticky stuff that needed to be scraped off with your agile tongue. I left alone, it would become a generous deposit of rotten cock cheese that you would have to have for breakfast the next day.

The Betsy moaned while caressing your hair with the hand that'd just been holding hour head to her crotch. She tried her absolute hardest not to grow erect as she was still on the clock and had just come in for a quick pitstop.

The Bovine fucking your ass was under no such restraints. With the danger of spillage now gone, she picked up the pace and went all out in pounding your butt.

PLAP-Plop-PLOP-Plap-PLAP!!

The plump nuts rapidly slapped against your crotch is she piston-ed your butt at high speed. The brutal butt banging caused you to mean into the Betsy's piss-stained sheath, making her endeavours to stay flaccid all the more difficult.

By now, her bloated balls were aching for release and her cock was throbbing heavily inside of you.

"Hgghh!!"

In the end, the extra warmth that enveloped her cock as the Betsy's piss soaked your inside was too much for the pent-up heifer bare.

With a load groan, she gripped your hips and held you firmly to her crotch. Her balls that were resting between your thighs trembled while something bulged at the base of her shaft and squeezed into your tight sphincter.

SSPPRRT-SPLLUURRRTTT!

Rope after heavy rope of thick, hot, clumpy bovine cock snot was fired from her spunk cannon, causing your guts to rapidly swell. The steamy load of sticky jizz painted your insides white.

The girthy phallus buried in your backside continued to pulsed while the rush of virile splooge quickly met with the pool of cum and piss cooling in your belly. Larger and larger your belly ballooned and expanded as the classic Cow relentlessly filled you with her load, her face scrunched up as she held you tight, seeming to want to wring her prominent orbs of every drop of sperm.

At a point you were forced to remove your mouth from the Betsy's sheath as the growing quantum of piss and nut sauce inside you became too much. You desperately held your hand over your mouth and fought to keep the swill from climbing up your throat as the final spurts of buttery ball cream packed your belly to the brim.

Thankfully you were just barely able to hold out until the Bovine's orgasm slowed to an end. You could feel the pissy spunk at the base of your gullet, threatening to erupt as the final dregs of slimy baby batter squirted inside you.

"Whooooooaahh, haaaah~"

Finally, the classic Cow leaned against the wall with her hands still holding your hips as she let out a relieved sigh.

Her large pudgy legs were spread, between which hung her bulbous orbs that were a little smaller yet still plump and perky despite having just released an insane quantity of virile semen.

For a while you fought back the urge to let out a belch that would surely lead you to upchuck a river of piss-soaked semen. The Betsy had already moved her sheath away from your face and returned to her shift after getting more than she came for. Donna and the brown Cow were finally getting dressed to get back to work after waiting a while for their cocks that'd grown agitated from the display to settle down.

You remained seated in the classic Cows warm lap with her hot seed filling you inside until her cock eventually began to soften up and deflate. As the rigid rod gave way, you were allowed to slip off the Bovine's lap with the flexing of her semi erect member. Your wobbly feet finally touched the ground and you had to walk forward on your own to dismount from the phallus that slowly slipped free of your abused hole. After the fleshy rib popped out of your butt and almost caused you to yelp, all that was left was the swollen flare that took a bit of effort. When it finally popped out of your hole, you immediately clenched as hard as you could to contain the rush of Bovine seed that tried to spray from your ass.

As the classic Cow's semi-erect member flopped between her legs, you hobbled back over to your original position while gently cradling your distended stomach in your hands. Sloshing around inside was a mixture of at least two Bovine's cum loads along with another one's bladder-full of piss.

You carefully sat your sore butt down on your own little bench and let out a sigh as you waited for the current break period to end, trying your best to digest the contents in your belly before the next one began immediately after.

This was when the door of the break room suddenly burst open and in rushed a Cow anthro you couldn't be more familiar with!

"Oooh, can't hold it, can't hold it!"

Your "mom" bypassed everyone else in the room, not even sparing them a glance as she bounded right towards you at a pace that was almost a run. She was in such a hurry that she couldn't even be bothered to disrobe from her scanty apron, leaving it to hang off of her member that was engorged to full mast and bobbing between her legs as she came at you!

"M-mphhhhGUEEELLKK!!"

Before you could get a single word out, your mouth was instantly stuffed with mommy Bovine's girthy member that soon found itself squeezing into your recently vacant throat! In no time at all, her furry pelvis touched your lips as her entire cock, sheath and all, was buried down your gullet until the bulbous flare was swimming amongst the spunk and urine filling your stomach! A familiar feeling overcame you when a pair of furry hands clasped the top of your head, it was an interaction that usually took place when the Bovine was in full dommy-mommy breeding mode.

"I promise I'll be done soon baby, okay?"

Before you could even blink in response, your vision was sent all over the place as she began pumping your head back and forth on her meat rod while simultaneously bucking her hips with blazing vigour.

GLLKKK-KKLLLRRKK!!

The sound of your gagging echoed in the room louder than ever before as the Bovine brutally rutted your face hole. Your entire upper body was dragged back and forth with the briny cum/piss swill sloshing around in your belly as the Cow's furry pelvis repeatedly impacted your face with great frequency and force!

Even the other Bovine's in the room could only stare shocked at the rough pounding that mommy Bovine was dishing out. She seemed completely lost in the pleasure with even her tongue hanging loosely in her mouth as she treated your head like a throwaway fuck hole!

They were so enraptured by the scene that they didn't even notice that the time for their break had passed. The next group of bovines that bounded into the room exactly on schedule were stunned themselves as they stood near the doorway. A cacophony of noises echoed through the room and even leaked into the hallways from the open door. It was the sound of violent gagging and retching accompanied by loud smacking noises, some originated from the Bovine's large, obviously over encumbered balls repeatedly bashing against your front side.

The new entrants seemed to forgot that their own time was slowly ticking by, but thankfully for them, the Bovine was never meant to last long as the very reason she'd come barrelling into the room outside of her own break period was because she literally couldn't hold out much longer.

"Hnnngghhh!!"

After ensuring that your throat would remember the shape of her cock for a long time, mommy Bovine put strength into her grip on your head and mashed your face into her steamy crotch to the point that your upturned nose grew slightly numb.

SSPPRRT-SPPRRTT!

Barely half a second later, a heavy blast of thick, creamy Bovine nut plunged into the piss/cum concoction in your stomach. The large ripples in the spunk broth were given no time to settle down as the first spurt of sticky jizz was immediately followed by countless more!

Mommy Bovine's nuts stickily crawled up your chest as they violently contracted to release a load of sperm that was enough to make your stomach feel tight after only a few spurts!