All Comments on 'Tavern Tales: The Riddling Sprite'

by GigglingGoblin

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
fafhrd09fafhrd09almost 8 years ago
Excellent

An absolutely charming story. Well, charming and hawt )

YshomatsuYshomatsualmost 8 years ago

That story was bad... Ass! I love how it's in the same world and yet is completely different. You've got talent, I just wish the stories were slightly longer. 5 stars and I look forward to reading more of what you can think up!!

tied26tied26over 7 years ago
Great Riddle!

First off, I just have to say the riddle was awesome. I loved how you built the story around it. I do wish it had been longer. I've been reading your other stuff and you write lesbian scenes so well! Please do more!

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your feedback!

It is funny—I started out writing from a guy's perspective, just because that's what everyone else was doing, but things got a lot more natural when I slipped out of that. Now I really favor lesbian scenes.

I still go both ways, though. *ba-dum-tsh*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGigglingGoblin@GigglingGoblin
Check out my Patreon for exclusive content, polls on future stories, early updates, alternate Bad Ends, smutty "Dungeons and Dazes" games/erotic one-on-one roleplays, and more! It really does help me keep writing these stories regularly, even if you can only afford to pledge a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES