The Tawny Chronicles

A 15-part Story Series.

Series Info
Tawny’s adventures in rough kinky use by multiple guys at her parties and events
0
337.8k
330
15
470


Started: 11/02/2022

Updated: 10/18/2023

The author is still actively writing this series.

Share this Series
EightBits
EightBits
172 Followers
Series Introduction

Tawny loves to be used by multiple guys who treat her roughly. Her desire to be used by strangers and treated like a slut is something that her husband Eric understands and supports, not only because he loves her, but because hearing about it is a huge turn-on for him as well.

While sex with multiple guys (and the occasional woman) is almost always a primary feature of these stories, they also contain explicit aspects of bondage, S&M, and other general kink.

If you would like to have a better idea of what will (and won’t) be happening to her in these stories, you should read her origin story “Tawny and the Value Given”.

Tawny charging her “customers” for these parties is an idea she had to get the type of sex she enjoys, but still have boundaries. She’d happily do it all for free! The money is just a way to ensure that the guys feel entitled to treat her as roughly as she wants to be treated.

Ideally, these stories should be read in order. However, if the reader’s only interest is in hearing what is happening to Tawny in this installment, it’s not strictly necessary.

TABLE OF CONTENTS

EightBits
EightBits
172 Followers