Tawny and the House Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, little did he know! The thought of being turned over to the "kitchen staff" as their plaything made me more than a little wet. And further, the thought of them taking illicit advantage of me made my knees a little bit weak. But I wasn't going to tell him that of course, so I tilted my head to say "thanks", and nodded.

"Let's get these empty shot glasses off your tray at least," he said, and proceeded to do so. "I'd take the tray off, but Kellie may want you to serve snacks or something."

I understood, we both knew this was Kellie's show! He didn't seem to be into it like she was, but he clearly wanted her to have her fun.

He left, and I stood there. After a bit, various kitchen staff came and went doing kitchen-ey things and eventually Kellie came in.

"Tawny, that went well. My guests got a kick out of being served drinks that way." Kellie sounded almost friendly. I noticed her cheeks were a little flushed, and decided she had maybe enjoyed a couple drinks herself.

"But enough of this 'foreplay', let's see you earn your money."

Sticking the Landing

Kellie took me to what looked to be a guest bedroom this time. Holding up the tray, she unhooked the chains, and held it in place with on hand while unbuckling the strap with the other. Then came the moment I was both looking forward to, and dreading.

"Yeemmmmf! Hmmmfff hmmffff hmfffff>" I yelled into the gag as pain pulsed through my nipples. She had just taken the clamps off my nipples, and it's a special mix of pain and relief as the blood rushes back into them.

"Awww, did that hurt?" she said in mock sympathy. I couldn't answer with the words I wanted to use, so I settled for a glare, which only had the effect of making her smile.

"Bend over," she commanded, and when I did, she slowly worked that butt plug out of me, a process I accompanied with more unintelligible yells into my gag. The plug was big, not huge, but the difference in size between the wide part up in me and the narrow neck right at my anal ring meant I had tightened up around it, so I felt every inch as she pulled it out.

"There. You're going to need all the room down there you can get," she said ominously, once it was all the way out.

To my surprise, she also removed my gag, and the cuffs that were holding my arms behind my back.

"Plans for my mouth next, I take it?" I rubbed my wrists a little. Those cuffs were fairly soft, but it still felt good to have them off for the moment.

"No, not really." She answered. "I just want to hear your thoughts on what comes next."

"Do all the girls you hire for your parties get this treatment, or am I special?"

I was giving her a chance to use one of the sneering, I'm-so-superior-to-you remarks she so enjoyed, but she answered seriously.

"This is actually the first party like this we've thrown. Well, the first that had a paid entertainer", she qualified. "You were so much fun to play with at the first charity night, I wanted more time with you, and had the money to arrange it."

She resumed getting me ready for the next event by placing cuffs on my ankles. She didn't connect them to anything though, but I assumed they'd find use soon enough.

"Ok, follow me," she said. We walked back into the living room, where I got my first look at her new toy.

In the center of the room was what looked like a narrow gymnastic balance beam. Like almost everything I'd seen in her house, it looked like it had been created to fit the decor, being much more stylish than any gym equipment I'd ever seen. It was at roughly crotch-height, but its most interesting characteristic was the four dildos sticking up from it at intervals. Each one was a different color, and they all looked like they had been individually sculpted. Which no doubt they had, considering Kellie's obvious love of high-end sex and bondage toys.

"What are those for?" I exclaimed. "More girls joining in?"

She said, "No, they are all for you Tawny."

To Jonathon, she said, "Start her at this end, of course," and gestured to the end of the beam closest to where we had entered the room.

Now that I had a chance to look more closely, I saw that the dildos were not all the same size. The one at close end of the beam had the smallest dildo.

"Kellie, that's huge!" I exclaimed, pointing at the dildo at the far end of the beam.

"Oh, don't worry," she reassured me with a sly smile. "We'll let you work up to it."

With that, Jonathon and one of the guests picked me up, and carefully aiming the first dildo at my pussy entrance, lowered me onto it. It was a pretty reasonable size, and I had gotten wet as soon as I saw what awaited me, so it went in easily. Actually it felt pretty good. Being picked up by two strong guys and impaled on a dildo in front of an audience checked off a couple items on the list of things that excited me.

"Dildo number one," announced Kellie proudly. Some of the guests clapped at this, and the guy with the buzz cut hooted loudly. Yes, having an audience applaud the invasion of my pussy was on that checklist also!

Standing there straddling the beam, the dildo wasn't quite all the way in me. This was quickly remedied.

"Spread her legs, please," said Kellie to her husband and his accomplice. They each grabbed an ankle, lifting me up a little and pulling my legs wide. This lowered my crotch down to where my pussy lips just touched the top of the beam, and the full length of the first dildo was inside me.

While they held me like that, Kellie took a spreader bar and attached it to my ankle cuffs, keeping my legs spread after the guys let go.

"I guess I see why you didn't bother restraining my arms," I said to Kellie.

She smiled and said, "Yes. I don't see you going anywhere..."

And she was right of course. Even without the ankle cuffs and spreader bar, and on tip-toes, I'm not sure I could have gotten all the way over even that first dildo. Having my legs forced apart like that made sure I couldn't. So even though this was the shortest dildo, I was nonetheless held captive by it protruding up into my pussy. And since it was made of glass, it wasn't rubbery at all. I moved my hips forward and back against it, solid and unbending.

"You fucking that dildo, bitch?" It was the wife of Buzz Cut, she of the too-perky boobs. "Why don't you play with yourself while you do?"

That was a good question, actually. For a change, my arms weren't tied! I reached down and started rubbing my clit a little, rocking my hips to add some internal stimulation.

"What a fucking slut," she said. Most of the guests had wandered off, although I was sure they'd be back for the next dildo. There were three or four watching me play with myself, which was a turn-on for me of course, and I hoped for them as well. As I played with myself, I looked down the row of dildos in front of me, and anticipated how they'd feel when I was placed on them. Which, of course, was the point of this setup. It's one thing to tell a girl you plan to impale her with a sequence of larger and larger dildos, but seeing them arrayed in front of me and looking inevitable was much more dramatic. I rubbed myself a little faster as I stared at what awaited me.

"Time for dildo number two," announced Kellie, from behind me. I was so caught up in my moment of masturbation I hadn't known she was there. Damn, and I was just starting to get somewhere.

This time it was Buzz Cut and Polite Guy doing the honors. After most of the guests came back and were watching, they slid me up off the first dildo, then placed me over the second one. They lowered me slowly, taking several seconds until I was all the way down. This one was larger, but still comfortable. Actually, it felt even better than the first one had. I immediately resumed fingering my clit. On the first one I had more "wiggle room", although I still had some on this one, and I continued rocking my hips.

Buzz Cut said, "Yeah, bitch, this is good practice. That dildo is almost as big as my dick, so if you're enjoying it, you're going to enjoy the real thing even more."

The wife of Polite Guy - let's call her Polite Girl - chuckled and said, "Well, too bad you don't get to fuck her before she gets to that last dildo. Your dick is going to seem pretty tiny after that. I'm not sure she'll even know it's in."

He just smiled and said, "I guess that depend on where I stick it, doesn't it?"

Perky Boobs leaned in, and said in sultry voice, "I'm looking forward to watching my husband do your tight little ass. Take it from me, you'll feel it alright."

Oh, that thought helped. I started making even faster little circles on my clit as I thought about it. I swear Kellie was watching until it looked like I was about to get off.

"Third dildo," she yelled. The group returned even faster this time. I expect their interest in seeing the "changing of the dildos" was proportional to the increasing size of those dildos!

It was two different guys this time. I didn't think it was any sort of plan, just whoever got there fastest. They picked me up, carried me one step forward, and then dropped me on that third dildo.

"Oww, goddamnit," I yelled. "That wasn't nice."

The audience seemed to enjoy seeing my reaction to being impaled so suddenly though, and there was a smattering of applause and I heard someone say, "Stretch that pussy!" He was correct, the third dildo was just a bit past the comfortable stage. I rocked my hips experimentally, but got no appreciable movement, that thing had my pussy full.

One of the guys who had dropped me, a tall guy who was almost completely bald despite looking to be in his twenties, slapped my tit, and said, "Bitch, you're here to entertain us, and 'nice' isn't very entertaining now, is it?" He slapped my tit again. "Is it?"

I said, "Owww, no.", and he gave it a third slap anyway.

"Maybe I'll just keep smacking these big tits of yours until it's time for the next dildo, eh?"

He changed to my other breast and gave it two fast slaps, one up from below followed by the second one from above.

"Go on," he said, "Keep playing with your pussy, slut. You can do that while I hit your tits, can't you?"

I nodded yes, and resumed rubbing my clit with my right hand. With my left, I rubbed along the interface of my pussy and the dildo, feeling how it filled me, and stroking my lips. I was loving the contrast between my soft smooth skin and the hard unyielding shaft rising up into me.

Bald Guy stared at my hands on my pussy, and every few seconds he gave my tits another slap. I moaned and closed my eyes. Him abusing my tits might actually let me get to an orgasm before Kellie had me moved to the next dildo! It was pretty much now-or-never, as I knew that last dildo was too big to be anything but painful, which I'm sure was exactly what Kellie wanted it to be.

I felt someone rub my ass, but was too into pursuing an orgasm to bother seeing who it was. Then I heard Kellie whisper in my ear, "Cum for us, bitch. Show all my guests just what a whore you are. You know you want to."

She slid her finger between my butt cheeks, and began gently teasing my asshole. Her dirty talk, and her playing around at my rear entrance, combined with Bald Guy slapping my tits and pushed me over the edge.

"Ohhh, god, ohhhh," I moaned, as my orgasm started beneath my fingertips and spread upwards into my stomach. I tensed my already stretched legs, threw my head back, and yelled, "Yesss, yyyesss" as it peaked, and then slowly subsided.

"I think she's done," said Kellie. She was talking to Bald Guy, who had continued to slap my tits as I came. Reluctantly, he stopped.

"Gonna have more fun with your titties later, bitch," he said to me before rejoining the ranks of mere watchers.

I had just fully recovered, when Kellie said, "And now, time for the Final Dildo."

I stared at it, hoping the steady progression, and maybe my orgasm, had me relaxed enough and stretched enough. Regardless, I guess I was going to find out.

Jonathon was back, with Polite Guy. I took this to be a good sign, as I really didn't want those other yahoos dropping me on this last dildo!

"Final dildo, final dildo." Some one in the group started a chant, and most of them joined in. "Final dildo, final dildo."

The guys picked me up, and held me with the tip of the huge dildo just nestled between my lips.

"Final dildo, final dildo."

I watched as they slowly slid my pussy over it. It was both wider and longer than the previous dildos, and it seemed like it took a long time before it was all the way in. "Ummmmhhhmmm," I moaned as I felt it stretch me, penetrating deep into my cunt. I was taking deep breaths as my descent onto it finally finished, and I stood there feeling incredibly full.

"I wasn't sure that would actually fit," said Kellie thoughtfully. "I guess all that practice at having things stuffed up your slutty cunt really helps."

It doesn't, actually. I've had a lot of cocks fuck me, of all shapes and sizes. And I mean a lot. But my pussy was still nice and tight, thank you. Even guys who are, shall we say, less-fortunately endowed have had zero complaints. Kegels for the win!

But that also meant that even though I was able to take something this big, it wasn't easy or totally painless. What had helped here (as I'm sure she knew) was the steady size progression and allowing time for my muscles to relax before I needed to accommodate this giant phallus currently filling me.

Several of the guys, and a few of the girls came up to get a closer look at my stuffed pussy, rubbing my pussy lips and stroking my pubic area to see if they could feel it inside me.

One of the girls, a petite brunette, said in amazement, "Wow, I wonder if that would fit in me?" I looked at her narrow hips and silently decided it might, but she'd better have even more of a progressive "warm up" than I had. And maybe some wine. I've always been happy to be more womanly than girlish, especially considering how many times I don't have much choice about saying "no" to some guys with giant dicks!

Kellie left me mounted there like that while the party resumed. It got to be funny, as every few minutes the brunette would drift back over and stare at my crotch, and the dildo it contained, and shake her head in amazement. I think I knew what her fantasies were going to be about for a while!

Eventually Kellie decided I'd been on slutty display long enough, and without any fanfare, she and Jonathon lifted me up off the beam, took off the spreader bar, and let me take a well-deserved break from the party.

Jonathon's Request

Kellie had stayed out in the party talking and laughing with her guests about the show I'd put on, and no-doubt accepting their compliments on her clever way of exhibiting me. Jonathon had walked me back to one of the guest rooms, and when we'd stepped inside, he closed the door behind us.

Although I'd expect Kellie would want to watch if he was going to fuck me, I'd been wrong before. I stood there looking at him, waiting for him to command me to bend over, or lay back on the bed, or get on my knees. I was betting on knees.

"Please have a seat, " he said, gesturing towards the bed, as he pulled up a chair for himself. "I'd like a word with you if you don't mind."

Ok, maybe I was actually getting a little time to relax before whatever Kellie had planned next. And I found some humor in the contrast of a guy who had unceremoniously impaled me on a dildo in front of his friends now politely asking if I'd "mind a word". Once I was comfortable (yet still naked), he began.

"This is a little awkward, and a little sensitive," he said. The expression on his face had told me the awkward part without him having to say it. What in the world was this wealthy, confident guy feeling awkward about with a girl he'd had no hesitation treating as a sex toy?

"It's about Kellie," he said slowly.

Oh, interesting, I thought.

"Your... job." He paused. "You seem to enjoy at least some aspects of it. I don't pretend to be able to tell if that's real, or if it's you acting."

As I decided how to reply, he held up a hand to stop me. "No, I don't need you to answer, I realize that's crossing the line into your personal life, and I do understand that what we have is a business relationship. Suffice it to say, I'm hoping you will have at least some understanding of the situation."

I said, "Thank you. I'd like to think I'll try. Please, continue." I was starting to get a suspicion of where he was heading.

"I know Kellie has, on occasion, exhibited some disdain for you, and your profession, even as she has participated. And, of course, she's had no qualms about hiring you for tonight's party."

Looking even more awkward, he slowly continued. "I have come to believe that her behavior arises from jealousy. I'm not sure she realizes it, but I think it is true. I think her interest in the type of rough and promiscuous sex that she sees you engaged in is because it is something she desires for herself."

He stopped, looking flustered, and I thought about what he'd said. I was surprised, but on some level I guess I'd had my own suspicions. Her excitement at seeing me used and abused had never seemed based on wanting to see me miserable, but more like excitement about what was happening to me. And her sort of rude and denigrating comments did seem a little much, considering how excited it all made her. I'm no psychologist, but I know denial when I see it.

I said, "Wow. Ok. But how does that involve me?"

"I love my wife," he said. "And she loves me. But this kind of sex is something I just can't give her. It's just not me." He shook his head slowly.

"Okay..."

He searched for the words. "But I know she wants it. And I want her to have it. If it's something she needs. Or even just wants. Because I do love her." He looked at me pleadingly.

"That's sweet," I said, and meant it.

I understood. It was not unlike how Eric felt about me. Not precisely the same, since Eric was able to treat me to rough sex, just not quite at the intensity I craved. And of course, pretty difficult for one guy to gang-bang a girl! It sounded like Jonathon wasn't into that at all, although he'd been going along with what was being done to me tonight, so he obviously wasn't against it in general.

"So you want me to what? Invite her out for drinks and girl-talk? Do some peer-counseling?" I almost added something about a scared-straight program, but no, it didn't sound like he wanted her to change what he thought she desired, he wanted to see her satisfy those desires.

Jonathon looked at the floor between us, not quite able to look at me as he almost mumbled "I was hoping maybe you could invite her to join your company, or whatever the correct term for your organization is."

Now that he'd said it, he was able to look up at me. With growing confidence, he said, "I want her to fulfill those needs, and I'm hoping you can help. This is a bit beyond anything either of us would know how to approach, but obviously you know this world."

"You don't have any friends that..." I let the thought trail off.

He looked horrified. "Ask my friends at the club 'Would you all care to pop by and use my wife?'. He literally shuddered. "I realize parties like this one go pretty far, but that would be much too much."

I nodded in agreement.

"Ok, I get that. And," I tried to ask it delicately, "you are ok with Kellie having sex with other people?"

He answered quietly, "We have a somewhat 'open' marriage. We're not active swingers, nor are we polyamorous, but we have the swinger mindset that sex and love are not intrinsically linked. She's had her 'flings', as have I."