Tawny and the House Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She almost fell, but managed not to. Regaining her balance, she spun around and yelled, "I am not like you!" Her hands tightened into fists, but she was done trying to hit me. She held them down at her sides, closed her eyes, and took a few deep breaths.

Not a smart move maybe, since she'd slapped me just a minute ago, but I took a step forward and hugged her gently. She stiffened, but we stood like that for a minute, and then she broke free, looked me in the eyes, and said softly, "I'm sorry for slapping you."

I was amazed at the change in her demeanor. The snooty, bitchy Kellie I knew was nowhere to be seen. I nodded.

"I hope you can forgive me," she said, in the same soft and sincere tone. And was that a pleading look in her eyes? Kellie Luth, pleading?

I nodded again, and she sat down on the bed. I sat next to her and quietly said, "Maybe you're like me, and maybe you're not. But Jonathon appears to know you pretty well, and he thinks he knows what you want."

She gave me an intent look. "Jonathon talked to you?"

"He shared his suspicions. And he asked me for my help."

In a resigned voice, she said, "I tried not to show this part of me to him. I thought I'd done pretty well. Did he ask you to... fix me?"

I tried not to look surprised as I answered, "Fix you? No, I don't think he saw you as needing to be 'fixed', even if that was a thing. I think he wanted me to help you satisfy your desires, not eliminate them."

She looked like she wanted to cry. "He's a great guy. I don't deserve him. I love him so much, and I don't want to hurt him."

I put my arm around her. "Hey, hey, I don't think he's hurt. If anything, he seemed like he felt bad that he wasn't able to be there this way for you."

She nodded, and in a low voice that I had to strain to hear, said, "I've never asked. I didn't need to. I know him. It's not the kind of thing he'd enjoy. I don't think it's something he could even do. It's just not him."

I didn't know how to respond to that, so I went with just nodding.

"And I don't want to embarrass him. Or me," she admitted. "So I've really tried to not want it, tried to convince myself that any girl who did was nothing like me. I thought I'd been doing pretty good by being the voyeur, by being dominant instead of submissive. I guess I wasn't fooling Jonathon, just me." I felt like she was talking to herself, and I was eavesdropping. Her voice was barely audible, and she wasn't looking at me as she spoke.

I didn't pretend to understand their relationship, and the dynamic that had me, almost a stranger, being the conduit for them to discuss something that shouldn't have involved me, but there I was.

"Kellie, Jonathon's thought was that maybe you would like to join me at some of these parties."

"Like at the charity events?" She said it with the same horror that Jonathon had had when I'd asked if he had any friends he could involve.

"No, no, of course not. At other parties, very discrete. He felt that since I already had a 'company' doing this sort of thing that it would be a way for you to have your... adventures, and avoid either of you being embarrassed."

"So I'd get paid, be a whore like you?" A little of the disdainful-Kellie I knew so well shone through for a second.

"That's up to you," I said tactfully. "You can take the money, or not. But the guys would be paying, that's how my business works." I didn't go into my whole rant about how there's nothing wrong with being a "whore".

I also did not tell her that I wasn't in it for the money either. That was a secret I had no desire to share with her. So we'd both be doing it for the love of sluttiness, with the guys thinking we did it for the money, and her thinking I did it for the money. Simple, no?

"Would they treat me like they treat you?" The way she said it, I wasn't sure if she was repulsed or excited by that thought.

I went with excited. Giving her an evil smile, I put on my bedroom voice and said, "Oh yes, they'd treat your sexy little body just as mean and rudely as they treat mine."

She closed her eyes, and gave a small shiver.

"Oh god, that sounds so good."

Breakfast

"I think I hired an employee last night," she said.

I stared at my wife, and almost choked on the bite of donut I'd just taken.

"You what?"

She gave me a mysterious smile, and said, "Do you want the whole story or just the bottom line?"

"I think I'm going to need the hear the whole story, please." I tried to think of just what we needed an "employee" for.

"Tawny," I said, "you do know we aren't an actual company, right?"

She stuck out her tongue at me. "Yes, I know we're not. But they don't know that, do they?"

"They?"

"How about you just let me tell you the whole story?" she said.

Ok, good point. "Please, tell me the whole story."

"Thank you." She gave me a small bow.

"After the Dildo Row, and before the stocks, Kellie's husband Jonathon took me aside and told me he thought Kellie secretly wanted to do the gang-bangs and rough sex that she so enjoyed seeing me doing."

Tawny related the discussions with Jonathan, and then Kellie.

Wow, that was not what I expected. Tawny had given me all the details of her encounters with Kellie of course, and I was pretty sure they didn't even like each other, so them suddenly "working" together was unexpected to say the least.

"So how does this all work?"

Tawny said, "After we had gotten to the point where she admitted Jonathon was right, we spent some time talking over the idea. In a nutshell, she does parties where we are confident no one would know her, and she gets a cut of the payment. Or she may forgo it, she wasn't sure. It's not like she needs the money."

Well, I thought, it's not like rich people get rich by leaving money laying on the table, so even if she doesn't need it, I bet she takes it.

I said, "So, do we start advertising two-girl parties, or give them an option, or what?"

"We would start out doing parties together, until we both felt she was ready for a 'solo mission'. I'm not worried about not having enough business."

"Yeah," I said, "I have to turn away customers to keep your parties at a reasonable pace. Not many, but enough that even if Kellie does some of them, there would still be plenty to keep you entertained."

I thought for a second. "Actually, a bigger concern might be the parties where she joins you. No offense, but if Kellie is as hot as you describe her, she's going to get her fair share of the attention. Might make your gang-bangs a little less 'gang', dear."

"I thought about that," she acknowledged. "My plan would be to have her join me at some of the larger parties. For example, something like the next Frat Reunion party. Even the last one was on the verge of being more guys than I could handle, so Alan thinking there would be more guys at the next one had me a little concerned, to tell the truth."

"Ok, good point," I said.

A sudden thought occurred to me. "You didn't tell her I was your husband, did you?"

"Oh, no, and I don't plan to. As far as she knows, you are just my business partner, and I do this for the money. Unlike her, who is doing it for fun." She grinned.

"So you didn't tell her that you do it for the same reason she's going to be doing it, I take it?"

"Nope, and I don't plan to tell her that either."

I was relieved to hear that Tawny had not shared her secret with Kellie. I was a little concerned that Miki, and probably Perry, knew it, and I wasn't comfortable with that circle growing. No, I didn't know what bad things might come out of people knowing, but I was sure there was something. Worrying about things like operational security was just my professional reflex.

"Well, it won't be your next party. It's just five guys, and I'm pretty sure that two-point-five guys isn't enough for you!" I said with a leer.

She gave me a bright smile, and said, "You know me so well."

A mischievous look came over her face, and she added, "Although, it would be great fun to see Kellie and Rocky collide. If he thinks I'm a smart-mouthed bitch, wait till he meets entitled little Kellie Luth!"

My wife does not "cackle", but if she did, that's where she would have!

I let the gears turn for a second, and then said, "Ok, so maybe Kellie doesn't attend a Five Guys party. But - there's always the next Customer Appreciation party."

Her eyes lit up at the thought, "Ooohhhh, there is, isn't there?"