Tawny and the House Party

Story Info
Tawny enjoys a bondage gang-bang at Kellie’s private party.
12.7k words
4.59
25.2k
28

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tawny loves to be used by multiple guys who treat her roughly. Her desire to be used by strangers and treated like a slut is something that her husband Eric understands and supports, not only because he loves her, but because hearing about it is a huge turn-on for him as well.

While sex with multiple guys (and the occasional woman) is almost always a primary feature of these stories, they also contain explicit aspects of bondage, S&M, and other general kink.

It is suggested that you first read at least her origin story "Tawny and the Value Given" to better understand her lifestyle, and to get a general idea of what will (and won't) be happening to her in these stories.

Tawny charging her "customers" for these parties is an idea she had to get the type of sex she enjoys, but still have boundaries. She'd happily do it all for free! The money is just a way to ensure that the guys feel entitled to treat her as roughly as she wants to be treated.

Ideally, these stories should be read in order. However, if the reader's only interest is in hearing what is happening to Tawny in this installment, it's not strictly necessary. For the most part these stories are from Tawny's viewpoint, with some segments being from her husband Eric's viewpoint.

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Unlike the real world, STI's don't exist and The Pill is 100% effective. In reality, the lifestyle depicted here would present a large health risk, and a low but non-zero pregnancy risk. Tawny's sexual tastes are not shared by all, or probably even most, women.

Also note that when Tawny goes to a stranger's house for sex, they have been vetted and someone she trusts always knows where she's going and who she's meeting.

The Tawny Chronicles so far:

#1 - Tawny and the Value Given

#2 - Tawny and the Five Guys

#3 - Tawny and the Fraternity Reunion

#4 - Tawny and the Charity Food Drive

#5 - Tawny and the Farmhands

#6 - Tawny and the RPG

#7 - Tawny and the Customer Appreciation Party

#8 - Tawny and the Charity Gala

#9 - Tawny and the House Party

Copyright © 2021 by EightBits.

All Rights Reserved.

Tawny and the House Party

Stately Luth Manor

House party? Kellie had called it a "house party", but this wasn't a house, this was a freaking mansion.

Ok, maybe not quite like Downton Abbey, but also pretty far from a 3-bedroom ranch. It had a big circular drive in front, and a four-car garage (or was it a carriage house?) around the side. I pulled up in front, and a valet in an actual red jacket opened my car door for me. I was dressed in a conservative dress and sensible shoes, nothing that screamed "Slut!", but the way he looked at me and smiled made me wonder if he knew why I was there. He didn't say anything beyond what was needed for him to politely take my keys and retrieve my bag from the passenger seat. I thanked him and then rang the doorbell, as my car vanished around a corner.

"I like a punctual slut," said Kellie, as she looked me up and down from the doorway. "But I expected you to be dressed much more revealingly." She shook her head slightly in mock disappointment.

"Well," I said, "I didn't want to embarrass you in front of your neighbors."

"Not actually a problem," she said, gesturing at the surroundings. She had a point. The neighboring houses, all on the same scale as hers, were far enough away that they'd need really good eyes to tell if I was wearing a business suit or one of my "fuck me" outfits.

"Well, in front of your valet then."

"No matter, we'll take care of that," she said with a smile, ignoring my comment about the valet. She stepped back and let me walk in the door. The foyer was as impressive as the outside of the house had been, and she ushered me into a side room. It had a comfortable sofa and chairs, and looked like its purpose was to let visitors have a nice place to wait until the Lords of the Manor were ready to receive them.

"Your outfit is there." She pointed at a garment with about as much material as your average dinner napkin. Ok, almost as much. I started undressing, as she watched.

In a contemplative tone, she said, "I was actually surprised how much you get for a night like this."

I shrugged, and put the last of my clothes into my bag. I remembered Eric saying he'd charged her quite a bit, and we do adjust the rates to match the clients ability to pay.

"Not," she continued, "that I can't afford it. But I certainly plan to get my money's worth tonight."

I smiled to myself. This was a great example of how my strategy of making my clients think it was about the money worked. Kellie and her guests would feel entitled to use me and to treat me as roughly as they wanted to, since I'd been paid for. I gave a little shiver of anticipation, which Kellie noticed.

"Yes, that should scare you, bitch," she snarled. Staring at my exposed nipples, she added "Or are you just cold?"

They had gotten pretty hard, and stuck out nicely. I have decent size nipples, and I'm proud of them, especially when they show off like that. It was excitement though, not being cold, but I wasn't going to tell her that.

Kellie reached out and took one of my nice hard nipples between her thumb and forefinger, and squeezed. The sudden pain made me inhale a little, but not even enough for her to notice. Looking disappointed, she squeezed harder. I wanted to moan, maybe even gasp, but I suppressed it. I'm not sure if it was out of stubbornness, and not wanting her to see that she could get to me so easily, or if it was my desire to have my tits abused. If the latter, it worked, because Kellie frowned and tightened her grip even more, adding a little twist as she did so. I closed my eyes and concentrated on not showing how much it hurt.

"Make a noise for me, Tawny, and I'll let go," she cajoled. "You know you want to." After a second, when I didn't respond, she lifted my breast up by my tightly-held nipple, adding a sensation that I loved! Having my tits pulled up always gets me excited.

"You must actually enjoy this, you slut," she said, a mix of annoyance and disgust in her voice. She let go abruptly, and the sudden release of my nipple almost made me give her the gasp she had tried to elicit. "You get off on having your tits treated like that, don't you?" I noticed she was breathing a little harder, and her own nipples were poking against her sheer gown. "A slut like you has to enjoy it when men mistreat those tits while they fuck you."

She shook her head disapprovingly, but her nipples were still hard and a subtle flush was showing on the milky skin of her throat, and down into her cleavage. "Such a whore, letting random men use you for their pleasure. Well, you're going to get a lot of use tonight, trust me on that." She licked her upper lip delicately, and her eyes got a far-away look for a few seconds.

I turned and started to put on the outfit she'd prepared for me, but she told me to wait, as she opened a drawer. No doubt she had more in mind for me than just a skimpy outfit!

Greeter? I Hardly Know Her

I was stationed in the foyer, just inside the front door, where I could greet the guests. As expected, Kellie had more in mind for me than just being dressed provocatively. I had a large butt plug that she'd taken great pleasure in working into my ass, although at least she had used plenty of lube. The outfit I was wearing consisted of essentially a thong bikini bottom that barely covered me. I wasn't even substantial enough to keep the butt-plug in, but that was ok because the shape of it was keeping it firmly lodged in my ass. Did I mention it was big? My breasts had a thin see-thru sash "covering" them, and she had given me a silver necklace to wear that had the words "Party Girl" on it in large letters. My wrists were cuffed, and a chain came down from a hook and held them above my head. The hook, of course, looked like a piece of sculpture, and I think the chain may have been actual silver. No hardware-store hooks and chains disgracing the Luth foyer!

Another couple had just been let in by the doorman, who was checking invitations. He didn't actually greet them, that was apparently my job. My little speech was dictated by Kellie, and this was at least the sixth time I'd given it so far. "Hi, welcome to the Luth party. My name is Tawny, and I'm a slut. Please feel free to take a party favor from the table, for use on me later. But - only when you are fucking me."

"Well, hello there Tawny," said the guy, looking a little surprised. His surprise was quickly replaced by a smile as he saw the "party favors" on the small table in front of me that held a wide variety of sex and bondage toys.

His partner looked a little less happy, and didn't say anything.

I was making bets with myself on which of the guys at the party were going to get to fuck me, and which ones were only going to get to watch. I assumed that Kellie had curated the guest list, inviting mostly couples and single men who would be interested in more "hands on" fun, but I didn't really know. This guy wasn't the first to act surprised to see me, so I wondered just how much Kellie had actually told them in the invitation.

He looked at his wife sideways, and gave her the sort of open-mouthed smile that said "Can I please?"

"Sorry, honey, but you know I'm not ready for that," she said.

His smile faded, and he looked disappointed, but said, "I know dear. Just checking." He sounded sincere, I didn't get any resentment in his tone.

She said, "We can watch though. Maybe we'll get to see her take it in the ass. I know that's your favorite porn." She winked at him, and his smile returned as she took his arm and led him into the house. So he was a "no" then.

The next guy, however, was clearly going to be a "yes". Almost before I'd finished reciting my greeting, he'd placed his hand between my legs, and was running his finger up and down between my lips, through the thin material of the thong.

"Jonathon's invitation had me hoping this was going to be a fun party, and it looks like it's going to be," he said with a leer. As always, meeting a stranger and knowing that soon they'd have their cock inside me was a huge turn-on. Not just probably going to be fucking me, like on a date with some new guy, but knowing it, and knowing that they knew it too. That thought made me make a low, sensual moan as he rubbed me.

He said, "I'll see more of you later, bitch." He gave my breast a quick squeeze, took a dildo that had more spikes than a dildo should have from the table, and headed towards the noise of the party.

After a few more couples and singles had arrived, been greeted, and taken some toys, Kellie returned. "That's everyone, so it's time for you to do more than just stand around chatting with people."

That wasn't exactly how I'd characterize what I'd been doing, but I just nodded. She unhooked the chain from my cuffed wrists, and took me back to the side room. She re-cuffed my hands behind my back, and took the flimsy top off. As she was finishing doing that, her husband Jonathon joined us to help her get me ready for my next duties. He was tall and thin, but looked to be in good shape. Clearly older than Kellie, but not actually old.

"Tawny, thank you for joining us tonight," he said, sounding formally polite. I had never had any sort of conversation with him like I had with Kellie, but I had seen him at the charity events, and he'd been polite then also. I had a suspicion that Kellie was the one into kinky sex, and he was just along for the ride.

Kellie handed him what looked sort of like a serving tray, and he held it against my lower stomach, while she took straps and wrapped them around me, buckling them in the back. The edge that pressed against me was curved, so it wasn't uncomfortable. He kept holding it in place, while she finished attaching it.

"Sorry Tawny, this is going to be a little painful." She did not sound sorry.

Each of my nipples got a screw-clamp, which she carefully tightened. She had the entire nipple, and some of my aureola through it, so it wasn't squeezing my actual nipple, more its base. I let out a low whimper as she tightened them.

"Be sure they won't slip," Jonathon cautioned her.

Kellie smiled and said, "Good point dear. Wouldn't want one of these to come off. This tray might be a lot for one poor tittie to hold by itself!" She actually looked like that idea delighted her, but she went ahead and gave each of them another turn. My low whimper became a squeak of pain when she did.

Kellie nodded approvingly, and gave my bulging nipple a painful flick with her long fingernail, saying "Good, that should do it."

She then took the thin chains that were hanging from the far corners of the tray, and hooked them to each of the clamps. He let go of the tray, and it stuck out in front of me, supported by my nipples! It wasn't very heavy, thankfully, but it still pulled on them pretty good. Kellie tapped on the tray, making it bounce, and I let out a small yelp.

She looked thoughtful for a minute, and then placed a large red ball gag in my mouth, buckling it it place. She tapped on the tray again, a little harder this time, and as expected, my yelp was muffled by the gag. She gave a satisfied smile. "Can't have this bitch interrupting our guest's conversations with her whining."

Jonathon headed back out to resume his hosting duties, and Kellie brusquely took me by the arm and guided me down the hall, and into a large kitchen. It had several caterers in it, busily making hors d'oeuvres and pouring drinks. They all glanced up, then quickly looked back at what they were doing, although the two guys dared to stare a little bit.

"Let's put this tray to good use, shall we?"

I was really concerned for a second, but thankfully she started picking up shot-glasses and placing them on my tray. Knowing Kellie, I wouldn't have been surprised if it had been beer steins! She stopped once she felt there was an appropriate amount of weight, so the tray wasn't full, but it was far from empty. I felt the pull on my breasts, and my nipples were two bright points of pain.

"Get out there and serve my guests, and try not to spill anything," Kellie ordered. "The sooner people take some of those shot-glasses, the sooner your titties stop being pulled so hard."

I had figured that part out without Kellie's help, and was already in motion as soon as I heard "Get out there..."

Between having my arms cuffed behind me, the tray held up by my nipples, and still having that butt-plug in me, it was all I could do to not have the drinks slide off the tray. Walking made my breasts bounce a little, which made the tray bounce a lot. So I won't say there wasn't any sloshing. I don't know if you've ever tried to walk smoothly in high-heels with a large butt-plug in your ass, but take my word for it - you can't.

"Nice," exclaimed the first guy I encountered when I finally made it into the vast living room where the party seemed to be centered. I walked up and presented the tray - and, of course, my bare tits - to him, hoping he was thirsty. I still had my thong on, but that was it.

He said, "Oh, you're offering me a shot? Why thank you." He took a shot glass, drank the contents, which I looked and smelled like vodka, and then set it back on my tray. Well damn. That didn't help much. The shot glass's themselves probably weighed as much or more as their contents. This tray wasn't going to get lighter very soon this way! Nonetheless, I nodded to him and tried to look grateful as I moved on towards the next clump of guests.

"I thought I might die of thirst before you made it over here, bitch," said one of the women, a bright-haired blonde with boobs too high and perky to be natural. It looked to be two couples, and I had inserted the tray into their little circle as far as I politely could.

The short guy with glasses and a buzz cut said, "Honey, I've seen you walk that way, so you should know why she's moving a little slowly." He stepped behind me and wiggled the butt plug. I made a small "ooommm" sound, which got some chuckles from the other three. No one had taken a shot yet, so obviously they weren't that thirsty! I looked imploringly at the other wife, hoping for a little sisterly solidarity, and was rewarded by her taking a shot. She even took the empty and set it on a table next to her! I could have kissed her, but that's tough to do wearing a ball gag. The rest of them followed suit, although Mrs. "Die of Thirst" put hers back on my tray.

The husband of my new best friend said, "I'll take another shot, but only if I can touch your tits."

Buzz Cut laughed and said, "Dude, that's what she's here for. You don't need to ask her!" He illustrated by putting his hand on the top of my breast, and stroking the soft, smooth flesh, then taking one of my nipples and rolling it back and forth in his fingers.

Polite Guy looked a little embarrassed, and did the same thing. Then he added a sharp pull on my nipple, so not as polite as I'd thought. Or maybe he was just trying to earn back a little of the group's respect. He did take another shot, and so did his wife. Again, I nodded thanks and moved on.

Slowly, I completed a circuit of the large living room. I wasn't out of shots, so I continued on outside to the pool area, where several people were milling about. No one was swimming, which was a shame. Their pool was amazing. No boring rectangle for the Luths! All the edges were gently curved, and the pool formed a large "U" shape. One end had an actual waterfall, and the other looked to have some sort of water slide.

I counted about seven couples, not including Kellie and Jonathon, and maybe two single (or at least unaccompanied) guys. Almost all the guys, and a few of the women had been unable to resist fondling or squeezing my nipples as they got their drinks, so I was a little sore, and more than a little turned on by the point I finally ran out of shots to distribute. I didn't see Kellie, and she hadn't told me what to do when I was done, so I just went back into the kitchen.

"I wish the place I work for my day job had waitresses like you," said the lone caterer I found there. I shrugged a response, then regretted it as the motion caused the tray to pull on my nipples.

He walked up to me and said, "I bet you're really just for the guests, but since you did come back and offer yourself to me..." He cupped his hands under my breasts, and lifted them up, causing the tray to pull even harder on my nipples. I made a high-pitched whine, but he just smiled and held them like that, the empty shot glasses slowly sliding towards my stomach.

An authoritative voice rang out, startling both of us. "I'm quite sure this is not what I'm paying you for."

The guy dropped my breasts, which hurt even more, and stepped back, looking down at the floor. Jonathon stood in the doorway, and he did not look happy.

"I'm sorry, sir. See, she acted like she wanted me to touch her, and I just..."

"And I'm also quite sure she did not," Jonathon said calmly, but with anger not far away. "The door is behind you. Exit through it, your services are no longer needed. No, don't look for your boss first, I'll let her know why you've left."

The catering guy looked scared, then mad, and then decided to do the smart thing. Without a word he left the house through the rear door.

"My apologies Tawny," said Jonathon. "I know why Kellie hired you, and I know you have endured, and will endure, much more than that. But being abused by the kitchen staff isn't what you expected, and I'm sure you didn't enjoy it."