Tawny and the Riddler

Story Info
Tawny again cosplays as Batgirl, captured by the Riddler.
13.1k words
4.65
4.8k
11
0

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EightBits
EightBits
166 Followers

Preface

Tawny had been more playing with her breakfast than eating it. After years of marriage, you learn your spouse's "tells", and I knew that this one meant she had something she really wanted to bring up, but it was something that also embarrassed her.

I didn't try to draw it out of her. I just kept up our flow of small talk and waited for her to pick her moment.

We had just gotten done talking about where we thought the plot of the TV show we'd watched last night was going, when she ate the last bite of her bacon. She sat there just staring down at her plate.

After a minute, she said, "Jared tells me that guy who cosplayed the Riddler at my Comic-Con party is still interested in a return engagement." I could tell she was trying to keep her voice light, and mostly she succeeded.

The party she was referring to was when she was at Comic-Con with the RPG guys, and had cosplayed Batgirl. The "Riddler" and his henchmen had so enjoyed fucking her, that he hadn't stopped badgering the RPG guys about them wanting to do it again. Beyond just appreciating her awesome body, she'd done a great job role-playing Batgirl, and they knew how rare that combination was.

Tawny, however, had made it clear she wouldn't even consider his request. It was rare for her to turn down a party, but in this case it was due to what had happened that night at Comic-Con. To her shock, one of the guys cosplaying the henchmen turned out to be her co-worker, Brandon. Worse, he was a co-worker that she did not at all like. Fortunately, due to her mask, he had not recognized her, but it had been a close thing.

I thought it was a shame that Brandon's involvement was keeping her from saying yes. In addition to the sex, I knew my wife enjoyed the modest amount of acting that her gangbang parties involved. Cosplaying a costumed crime-fighter had really let her indulge that aspect of her hobby.

"I'm thinking maybe I agree to go ahead with the party," she said hesitantly.

Well. That wasn't at all what I'd expected to hear. I kept my face neutral and waited for her to continue.

She looked a little embarrassed; a light red flush spreading down onto her perky and normally pale breasts. She wasn't dressed for work yet, wearing just a thin nightgown, so it was delightfully visible.

She said, "I think... I think I'm kind of looking forward to Brandon getting to have me again."

My neutral expression had been working so far. I stuck with it.

She continued, "I told you that, yeah, the first couple staff meetings were awkward, at least for me. I'd be sitting across the table from him, and just waiting for him to look over at me and suddenly realize that I'd been the one in the Batgirl costume. That he'd point at me and say, 'Tawny got gang-banged at Comic-Con!'. Then everyone would stare at me waiting for my outraged denial, and all I'd be able to do was turn bright red. Probably while he described in detail what my pussy looked and felt like."

That last bit seemed unlikely, even for Brandon, but the first part was probably a legitimate fear.

"Well, I came to realize that the joke is on him," she said, now sounding almost giddy.

Ok. That got her a quizzical look from me, and she tried to explain.

"If I do this second party, then he'll have had me twice, but he still won't know it. I'll know it though, and I can be secretly laughing at him every time he not-so-subtly hints at how much he'd like to bang me."

How the hell has this guy not been fired for sexual harassment? Does he have some sixth-sense about which women won't report him? He must actually be pretty careful, because most women wouldn't — and shouldn't — put up with that kind of behavior.

But he'd been right about Tawny at least; she hadn't reported him to HR. Whether she'd admit it or not, I think she had actually enjoyed knowing how much he wanted her, even though she thought he was a pig when it came to women.

I smiled as I said, "So, none of this willingness to go ahead with the party would be based on wanting to get fucked by the Riddler's huge cock, would it?"

Tawny was no size-queen, but that didn't mean she would pass up a chance at an exceptionally big dick. She'd made no secret about how much she had enjoyed getting fucked by the guy cosplaying the Riddler.

Blushing slightly, she confessed. "Ok, I'd be lying if I said I haven't been sort of looking forward to having another go with that dude."

"Ok," I said, "but what about the concern that Brandon will discover that the girl letting all these guys fuck her is you? He knows your voice. It's not like you can count on being gagged the entire time like you were at Comic-Con. Even if you could, I gather that bantering back and forth with Batgirl is part of what makes it fun for these guys."

And for you too, I thought.

Brightly, Tawny said, "I've been thinking about that. I'm sure I can change my voice enough that Brandon won't recognize it. I'll be out of context anyway, so that will help."

I was a little skeptical, but I try not to underestimate my wife, so I kept my thoughts to myself. The decision was up to her, so it looked like the party was on.

Holy Double Cross

Jared picked me up at my house. After Comic-Con, he knew my real name, so there was no point in trying to keep my address secret. He was a friend, and I trusted him.

I was wearing my Batgirl costume again, of course. A tight-fitting catsuit made of purple satin, it was complete with yellow cape, hood, long gloves, and high-heeled boots. We had Jared pull into the garage so I could get in his car without the neighbors seeing my costume. I left the hood down, and covered the bright purple outfit with a sweater.

"You sure you're ok with this?" Jared asked. He knew full-well just how upset I'd been at nearly being discovered by my coworker at the con.

"Yes," I reassured him. "I do really appreciate you being here for me tonight. I'll admit to being a tiny bit nervous, having sex with Brandon again."

"Then why do it?" His tone was genuinely questioning, with just a hint of concern.

"I think it will be a lot of fun. Usually I'm pretty passive at these parties, so getting to role-play some over-the-top interaction is hard to resist." I gave him a smile. "As you should know from some of our parties."

He chuckled, and made an "ok, good point" bob of his head.

We drove across town to a small warehouse owned by the guy cosplaying the Riddler. I didn't know his real name and I kind of liked it that way. It made the role-play easier than it would have been if I was thinking of him as a Bob or an Alan.

Once there, Jared escorted me inside and into the Riddler's "lair". I looked around, impressed by the lengths the Riddler had gone to in building this place. He was really into the whole Riddler role-playing thing. The RPG guys had assured me that they had enough discussions with the guy to not be concerned about his grasp on reality, and that he was completely aware that he was not actually the Riddler. Still, seeing how detailed everything was made me wonder.

The main room was the size of a three-car garage. One wall was made of rough stones, like you might find in a dungeon. Completing that image were the multiple sets of iron manacles connected to the wall by heavy chains. At the base of the wall were several large piles of chain, ranging in size from ones that would look at home securing a barge down to ones thin enough to be more decorative than functional.

Another wall was hung with the oddest array of weapons that I'd even seen. They weren't real, but were close enough for 1960's TV standards. There were swords, knives, a mace, and all kinds of guns. Low shelves held several of those round black bombs, the kind with a fuse sticking out.

Next to all the weapons were things more related to kink than crime. I saw an array of dildos, whips of all varieties, and a lot of bondage gear. And when I say a lot, I mean he had another entire wall filled with it. There was way more than you'd have on hand for just a night of fun with someone willing to play Batgirl.

I saw ball-gags, dildo-gags, ring-gags, and a couple whose names I didn't know. There were leather cuffs sized for all four limbs, shackles, spreader-bars, and lots of chains. Just the variety of breast-bondage and torture devices amazed me, and I found myself hoping to get to experience some of the more exotic ones. I wondered if these guys tucked away the wall of weapons some nights and used this as a party space for the local S&M crowd.

I teased Jared, "This guy is giving you a run for your money when it comes to dungeon chic. You and the rest of the guys need to step it up."

"Be careful what you wish for," he said, trying to sound menacing. I felt a little tingle of anticipation, as I knew just how creative he and the rest of the gang could be when it came to sexy scenarios for their role-plating game nights.

The basement of Jared's house, where I'd been the slutty non-player-character on multiple game nights, had a lot of bondage gear and such. Jared's also included truly impressive custom-made bondage furniture to go with the standard whips and chains. I think Jared still had more toys that I saw here, so I was just teasing him, but it was close.

The rest of the room contained multiple sofas and chairs, all looking lair-appropriate. The two remaining walls were painted green, with big garish purple question-marks. There were bags with big dollar-signs on them, a chest overflowing with jewelry, coins, and a couple of paintings. It was all the types of loot you'd expect a super-villain like the Riddler to have stolen.

Several closed doors led deeper into the warehouse. Between two of them was a big desk covered in blueprints and maps, and next to it a large chair, almost a throne.

As planned, we were the first ones there. The scenario was that the Riddler was willing to surrender, but only to me. That is, to Batgirl. And even then, only if I was able to defeat him in a one-on-one fight.

❖ ❖ ❖

Jared and I were wandering around the room, taking a closer look at all of the set-dressing, when an honest-to-god trapdoor in the middle of the room was thrown open and the Riddler climbed up out of it, moving impressively fast. He closed it behind him, then struck a pose with his elbows out to his sides and his fists against his hips.

"Well, well, Bat-Bitch, it seems you have walked into my trap."

He snapped his fingers and his four henchmen came in from one of the back-rooms to quickly surrounded me. As best I could tell, three of them were the original guys that had been at Comic-Con, including my co-worker Brandon, plus one new guy.

A panicked expression on my face, I exclaimed, "What's going on? Why are your henchmen here?"

He gave me a satisfied smile, saying, "I decided that since you and Batman always have so many toys at your fingertips, I should be able to even the odds a little."

I feigned surprise, exclaiming, "But, that wasn't the deal."

He did a little dance of joy, in which he also managed to somehow convey mockery.

With glee in his voice, he exclaimed, "For an experienced crime-fighter, you are quite naive. Of course I changed the terms of our deal."

"But, you gave me your word," I said, sounding righteously outraged.

He crowed, "That's why, in the end, I will triumph over both you and that annoying Batman — you are both such straight-arrows that you can't even bring yourselves to imagine that I might not abide by my promises."

He looked thoughtful for a second, then said, "Hmm. Speaking of 'in the end'... riddle me this. What's tighter than Bat-Pussy and about to be invaded by four cocks?"

He waited a couple beats before answering his own question. "Bat-Ass!"

Sounding surprised, one of the henchmen asked, "Boss, does that mean we get to use her butt?"

He was doing a good job of role-playing exactly the type of slow-on-the-uptake flunkey I remembered from the TV show. So it wasn't just the Riddler. All of these guys were really into their characters.

"Of course, Pilfer, my unimaginative stooge," he exclaimed. "What better way for us to show Batgirl here that she's merely our little plaything, than by giving it to her up the ass?"

All four henchmen grinned at me lecherously. Maybe it was my imagination, but it seemed like Brandon's grin was even bigger than the rest.

I had noticed with relief that he'd said four cocks, not five. Unless one of the henchman was anal-averse, I hoped that meant that the Riddler himself was not planning to fuck me back there. While I was looking forward to having it in my pussy, the thought of him trying to cram his monster cock up my tight rear entrance worried me.

"Or," he said, as though making a generous concession, "you can tell me the location of the Batcave, and leave here with your Bat-Orifices just as tight and as undefiled as they were when you arrived."

"Do your worst," I yelled. "I'll never betray Batman, and I'll never betray Gotham City, which I am sworn to protect from lawbreakers like you."

He capered and laughed. "Exactly what I was hoping you would say, Bat-Slut. Before the night is over, I plan to get you to tell me everything I want to know. And we will have such fun doing it!"

I tossed my head back, and glared at him defiantly.

He gestured at me, then said to his henchmen, "Strip her of her utility belt. And the rest of her costume, of course!"

It was a task they embarked upon with gusto. They started by squeezing my boobs and running their hands over my hips and ass, enjoying the feel of the smooth, skin-tight purple material as well as the soft flesh of the girl underneath it.

While they were feeling me up, the Riddler introduced them. "Batgirl, it's only fair that you know the names of the lucky henchman who will be mauling you tonight."

Pointing at Brandon, he said, "Mayhem," and Brandon took a bow.

"Pilfer," was a tall blonde with sharp features and a mustache so pale it was almost invisible.

A short and stocky guy, with a nose that looked like it had been broken a couple of times, was apparently "Pillage".

"And last but not least, Ransack." He indicated the muscular Black guy who was rubbing my pussy through my suit.

Once they were done feeling me up, they removed my utility belt, which gave them access to the zipper that ran around my waist. They unzipped it, removed my gloves, and pulled my top up and off, exposing my breasts.

"Damn," said Ransack. "Her tits are as nice as I remembered." He gave my nipple a pull.

Pilfer said, "Yeah, I do love big tits." He didn't pull my nipple, but he did cup one of my breasts in his hand and bounce it up and down a little.

After a minute spent fondling my bare boobs like that, they took off my boots, then removed my tights. I stood there naked except for my hood and mask, which they knew to leave on. Each of my arms was held by Pilfer and Ransack. Pillage stood behind me, rubbing my ass with his hand. Brandon stood a little bit to the side, not having taken part in my undressing. I took this to mean he was playing the role of chief henchman, supervising but not getting his hands dirty.

The Riddler tilted his head and tapped his upper lip, the universal signal for being deep in thought. "Something is missing," he said, tilting his head to the other side and staring at my breasts.

He looked down at his costume, covered in question-marks, and said, "Ah ha. Look at all that smooth blank skin." He ran his hands over my bare breasts, stomach, and down to my pubic mound. "She's not appropriately decorated."

He went to a cabinet and returned with a handful of permanent markers, in bright red, purple, and green. With his henchmen holding me tightly in place, he wrote "Bang!" in large red block letters on my lower stomach, then circled it with a speech ballon coming up from my pussy.

Damn it, I knew from experience how long it took for that ink to fade. I'd tried the various methods to speed it up, but my pale skin is rather delicate, especially in those areas, and didn't react well to the scrubbing. I guess I'd be avoiding the community pool for a few days.

The Riddler nodded at his handiwork, then handed the markers to Brandon.

Brandon smiled, and I gave an involuntary shiver as he casually cupped my left breast with his hand. I had known that by coming here my co-worker would be touching me again, but it was still a little jarring when he did.

"Is my hand cold, Bat-Slut?" He asked, mock sympathy in his voice. "Don't worry, I've got something much warmer for you later on."

I gave another shiver at the thought of him getting to stick his dick inside me again, feeling a mix of apprehension and excitement.

He used the green marker to draw a bullseye around my nipple, then wrote "Bam!" on the top of the breast and drew a jagged circle around the word. Switching to the purple marker, he did the same to my right breast, only this time the word was "Pow!".

He continued, filling in some of the open space on my stomach and shoulders with "Biff!", "Klonk", "Zap", and some stars. He worked his way around my back, changing markers and doing more writing. While I couldn't see what he wrote, I assume it was things like "Whamm" and "Zlonk", and no-doubt something obscene about my asshole to match the Riddler's annotation of my pussy.

He stepped back around in front of me and said happily, "Oh, and those shouldn't be just words."

The henchmen tightened their grips on my arms as Brandon drew his arm back, and gave my left breast a hard slap. I gave an involuntary scream, and then another one as he used the return swing to backhand my other breast, making it jiggle and bounce.

The henchman who wasn't holding my arms, Pillage, also gave my breasts a few slaps, and then they rotated positions, taking turns holding my arms until each henchman had a chance to add to the stinging in my tits.

I felt myself getting excited. I can't explain why, but having my breasts treated roughly has always turned me on — when it's done right, the pain becomes pleasure. This situation was right up my alley, and I was a little disappointed when all of them finished their turns.

Bat-Bonk

The Riddler said, "Now that my henchmen have had some fun, it's my turn. Last time, I let my loyal henchmen have first go at your luscious little pussy. This time, I intend to be first. No telling what condition your various orifices will be in after my henchman have their thuggish fun with you, and I want to to enjoy a nice tight hole."

I was hoping that like last time, things would start a little more gradually. On our first encounter I'd very much appreciated having a few normal-sized cocks — and their lubricating cum — before having to accept the Riddler's truly huge dick.

This little role-play scene wasn't about what I wanted, of course. My parties really never are. Weirdly, them being just about what the guys wanted was actually what I wanted, so it all worked out. Yes, that circular logic was just as confusing to me as it was to Eric, and anyone else I'd ever tried to explain it to.

I looked down, trying to appear as defeated and ashamed as the real Batgirl would in this situation. Ok, yes, there is no real Batgirl, but you know what I mean. Then, I raised my head up defiantly, and said, "You can defile me, but you can't break my will. My lips are sealed."

"Ooh,", he said gleefully. "I like that idea. Riddle me this my minions. What should be seen, but not heard?"

Not waiting for them to answer, he chortled, "Batgirl's mouth."

He picked up a roll of clear tape, pressed the end of it over my lips, wrapped it around the back of my head, and over my lips again. Deciding to make sure I couldn't speak, he gave two more turns of it around my face, one coming up to just below my nose, and the other down towards my chin. I flexed my jaw, but was completely unable to part my lips at all.

EightBits
EightBits
166 Followers