Tawny and the Riddler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Riddler nodded, and turned another dial. His voice full of satisfaction, he said, "Ok, we have everything precisely calibrated."

Pillage said, "Hey boss, why don't we take her mask off, and reveal her secret identity?"

He put his hand on my breast and jiggled it. "It ain't like we ain't seen everything else."

"Yeah," Brandon chimed in, with a satisfied smile, "I'd kind of like to see who I just fucked in the ass."

The Riddler scoffed, and said, "This is why you are the stooges, and I'm the boss. Where is the fun in that? Safe behind her mask, she is the dangerous and enticing Batgirl. Perhaps the rumors that she's the Commissioner's beautiful daughter are true. Perhaps she's one of Gotham's most famous and beloved actresses. Removing her mask will dissipate her allure, probably revealing her as just some mundane shop-girl. Wouldn't you rather believe that you've gotten to plunge your dicks up the oh-so chaste Barbara Gordon's asshole?"

Coming out of character for a second, he glanced over at Jared, and added sotto voce, "Plus, Jared made it clear that if we do that, this would this be our last party with her, and I have a lot more ideas for the next one."

The henchmen nodded in reluctant agreement, and the Riddler said, "Now, for the final touch."

There was a tarp draped over something the size of a beer keg, which he pulled off to reveal a wooden barrel. On the side of it, in bright red letters, it said "Bomb". As all real bombs do, of course. Fortunately for my desire to stay in-character, the ball-gag in my mouth made it easy to suppress a giggle. I was pretty sure the other side had "Acme" written on it.

"Those sensors we've attached to your arms and legs will not only be used as feedback to control the Climax-O-Tron, but they will detect the orgasm my clever device will force you to have."

He unrolled a loop of wire that came out of the top of the "bomb", and connected the other end to the wires and gadgets that were under the rack.

"When you 'explode', so will the bomb." He giggled maniacally.

He pressed the largest button on the control box, and the vibrator between my legs came on at a low level, while the dildo began to slowly move.

He motioned towards the door, and said, "Come my henchmen, with Batgirl out of the way, there will be no one to stop us as we relieve the Gotham City bank of all its beautiful, beautiful money."

Ah, the classic super-villain move. Place the super-hero in some fiendish contraption of doom, set it in motion, and... leave. Because how could the hero manage their escape if the villain was standing right there to stop them?

The TV show's Riddler may not have wanted to watch Batman meet his fate, but I knew that wasn't the case here, not with my cosplay Riddler. He and his "henchmen" going to all this effort to not watch as their complicated mechanism thoroughly fucked me, and brought me to an orgasm? Not likely.

They all filed out, but I knew they were watching somehow. Peep-holes, or cameras — something. I knew that Jared would certainly be keeping an eye on me, he knew that you didn't leave someone who was tied up unattended, especially if they were gagged. The way I was restrained, with my back arched and my head hanging down, if there were view-ports or cameras, I was unable to see them.

The dildo sped up, and so did the vibrator. They maintained that speed and intensity for a minute, then slowed down. The vibrating nipple-clamps kicked in, alternating breasts, with the speed cycling from all the way off, then up to a level that had my entire breast quivering, and then back down.

The dildo changed to a medium speed and depth, at least most of the time. Every now and then it would literally shake things up by plunging fast and deep for a few cycles. The vibrator on my clit did the same, sometimes with an intense burst of vibration that coincided with the dildo revving up, and sometimes not.

I can masturbate pretty successfully with just a vibrator, so the combination of sensations from the vibrator, dildo, and nipple clamps was definitely working.

Even though I knew it wasn't a real bomb, the costumes, the role-playing, and the amount of detail around me in the Riddler's lair was very convincing. I found myself trying just as hard as the "real" Batgirl would have to avoid having my orgasm. Crazy, I know. Why not just let myself get carried away by the extremely pleasant sensations between my legs?

When I do something, I like to do it right. Agreeing to role-play as Batgirl meant I'd do my damndest to be Batgirl. So fight it I did.

I tried thinking about Brandon and his smug satisfaction as he ravaged my asshole, but rather than damping my excitement, the depravity of it had the opposite effect, and I almost came right then. Come on Tawny. Think of something that wasn't sexy. The classic go-to for guys was to think about baseball, so I gave that a try. It worked almost as badly as thinking about my co-worker had. It started downhill as I pictured those athletic guys making their way through the bases — my bases! It became yet another series of thoughts propelling me towards my orgasm, not away, as I remembered how Derick and his buddies had tied me down and fucked me with a baseball bat.

One thing a fucking-machine excels at is stamina. It doesn't get tired, it's happy to keep going as long as it takes. I'm not a machine, and a girl's natural lubrication isn't endless. Nonetheless, I felt plenty wet down there than, concluding that the machine had some sort of lube system keeping that dildo nice and slippery. I added that detail to the list of things that impressed me about the effort these guys went to in living out their role-playing fantasies.

I'd lost all track of time, but I knew I'd been tied down to this fucking-machine for quite a while. I'd done all I could to resist, but I'd wound up thinking of a fantasy that carried me away, and the orgasm that had been steadily growing was about to arrive. The moans I was making into the gag changed to loud squeaks, timed to the thrusts from that dildo. It had stopped the cycling, and was hammering away steadily, as was the vibrator.

I screamed into the gag as a massive orgasm ripped through my taut, arched body, every muscle tensing almost painfully.

I heard the henchmen cheering, so I knew they'd been watching me squirm, sweat, and moan the entire time their machine had been drilling my pussy and stimulating my nipples and clit.

The sensor they had placed did their job, or maybe the Riddler had been controlling things manually all along, I had no way of knowing. Either way, as soon as I came, the vibrators and dildo began tapering off, stopping completely by the time the waves of pleasure had faded, and I was able to once again notice my surroundings.

The bomb made a loud whooshing sound, and from the top of it a large flag popped up, with the word, "Boom" written on it. If I hadn't been so exhausted, and still coming down from my orgasm, I would have been laughing. It was perfectly in keeping with the theme!

Breakfast

"...after I came, and the 'bomb' went off, I didn't see the Riddler and his henchmen again. I guess they were committing to the bit, and pretending to be off robbing the bank," Tawny said.

I nodded, and said, "Makes sense. I guess, they had their fun and their show. Anything after that would have to have been out of character, since Batgirl had been blown up."

"Or escaped," added Tawny. "Of course I... I mean Batgirl... would have escaped. But, yeah, either way they would not have seen her again."

She took a bite of her donut. "Jared was the one who untied me, and then drove me back here."

"So Jared had to watch all this, withdraw a dildo from your lady-parts, untie your naked body from the rack, and didn't get to have any fun himself? Poor guy."

My wife doesn't look embarrassed often, but when she does, she blushes from her cleavage all the way up to her cheeks. It's quite cute.

"Well... even though I was pretty tired after all that, I did offer to at least give him a blow-job in the car. Jared is very sweet. He thanked me, but said that wasn't necessary. I did tell him I owed him, and to think of something special for a later date."

Ok, maybe not poor Jared, maybe lucky Jared. Considering how sensational Tawny's baseline sexual adventures were, something special would be quite the thing.

Tawny had certainly had a lot of various things used as dildos, and was no stranger to vibrators, but I thought this was the first actual fucking-machine she'd experienced, or at least the most elaborate.

"So," she asked, "what did they write on my back?"

"Well, there's a speech bubble coming up from your asshole that says 'Kapow'."

She laughed, and exclaimed, "Oh my god. That one was accurate. That's a great description of what those guys did to my ass. It sure felt Kapow'ed by the time they were done with it!"

"I'm curious about your experience with that fucking-machine there at the end. You said that a particular fantasy entered your mind, and that's what caused you to finally give in and orgasm?"

Tawny blushed again. "Yes, but you know how that goes."

"In general, of course, "I grinned, "we all have our favorite fantasies."

But her reluctance to answer, plus that tell-tale blush, made me even more curious. "So what, specifically, was the fantasy?"

She blushed even more, and I realized maybe I was prying too deeply. "But, hey, you don't need to tell me." Everyone deserves to have some secrets, after all.

She sighed. "No, it's not bad or anything. Just a little embarrassing." She tilted her head, and added, "You'll probably find it sexy, knowing your tastes."

I laughed, "I find pretty much all of your exploits sexy. Our kinks have lined up pretty well so far."

She drew a breath, and blurted out, "I was imagining what would happen if Brandon found out that I was the one in the Batgirl costume."

Well, that was unexpected. "You mean, all the embarrassment at work, maybe losing your job? I've got to say babe, even for a girl who likes some humiliation, that seems a bit extreme."

She shook her head, "No, no, not that. I was just fantasizing about his reaction. What he'd say to me, the names he'd call me. And then him fucking me again, but knowing it was me."

She looked down, and quietly added, "And his delight in knowing that I knew it was him finally getting to fuck me."

Tawny's kink isn't primarily about humiliation. As I understand her, it's more about the loss of control. That and a happiness that comes from her ability to make others excited using her body and her sexual skills. But sometimes the humiliation aspect works for her as well, and this was an example of when it did, I guess.

Our sexual desires are complicated, and since I don't think even we understand ourselves completely, how can someone else understand us? After years of marriage, I knew a lot about what drove Tawny's desires, but I still never knew for sure if a specific situation would be something that would thrill her or distress her.

It was especially tricky because I knew that she'd put up with a lot of things she found painful or unpleasant if they were part of the path that led to things she loved to experience. Her go-to analogy was canoeing down a beautiful mountain stream. No one enjoyed portaging the heavy canoe across a hot, muddy, bug-infested trail, but they all enjoyed gliding through the cool water and seeing the beautiful scenery.

I said, "But Brandon didn't show any indication at all that he suspected it was you, right?"

She grinned. "None at all. Him being fooled like that was just as satisfying as I thought it would be. I'm actually looking forward to the next time he not-so-subtly hints about getting in my pants. My knowing that he's achieved that goal, but is completely oblivious to his success, is deliciously fun."