Tawny and the RPG

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepping back into character as Pankas, Paul said, "Your plan to make her talk is a brilliant one, Micah! How shall we decide who enjoys her first?" It was pretty clear to me that Paul wanted to be the first of the group to have me.

"Let us not jostle like peasants vying for the last melon at a marketplace stall. I think there are melons enough for us all!" Luis said, as he reached out and gave one of my tits a hard squeeze.

"Indeed," said Micah, "let's agree to leave it up to chance."

Jarrod was quick to take his meaning, and handed each of them a 20-sided die. I lay there enjoying the slutty thrill of my pussy being nothing more than a prize in their game as they all rolled, and announced their results.

"Fifteen" said Luis happily, knowing that would be difficult to beat, followed by Micah with a resigned, "Four".

A note of triumph in his voice, Paul said, "eighteen" and began undressing.

To tease him, Luis looked at me and said, "Perhaps the mere threat of a cock in her has convinced her to speak?"

I replied in a disdainful tone, "It will take more than a few hard cocks to make me betray the Purple Mage."

"Well, perhaps so," said Paul, "but I'm certainly going to enjoy the attempt!"

He climbed up onto the rack, knelt between my spread legs, and ran his hands up and down my smooth inner thighs. I gave a quiet moan as I anticipated having his hard cock inside me, and felt my pussy getting wetter. He began to stroke my pussy lips with his fingers, teasing me, and I gave a less-quiet moan. Remembering to be in-character, I managed to snarl, "You will regret befouling me! Once I am free, you will all suffer!"

"Quiet, slut!" commanded Micah. He brought his hand down onto my breast in a stinging slap. "Pankas, be about your business, your comrades are also anxious for their turn between this wench's legs."

"I'm just getting her warmed up," Paul replied defensively.

Luis joined in, "Janora is an evil slut, who we're fucking because she deserves to be treated like the bitch she is. She doesn't need to be warmed up! Go on, stick your dick into her."

Paul rubbed his fingers up and down my slit some more. It wasn't to "warm me up" at that points as much as it was to show Micah and Luis they they couldn't tell him what to do.

"Now I'm ready," he announced happily, as he leaned forward, holding himself over me like he was getting ready to do a push-up. I felt the head of his cock touch my outer lips, and then he thrust his hips towards me, entering my pussy. I gasped in pleasure as my pussy accepted every inch of his hard cock.

He looked down at me, and smiled, saying, "God, your pussy feels great." I suppressed the urge to smile back. It wasn't what you'd expect a rough Elf adventurer to say to a tied-down woman he was fucking, but it was exactly what I'd expect from a basically nice guy like Paul.

Realizing that wasn't exactly in character, he growled, "Take my dick, evil bitch." He began thrusting in and out of me in earnest, and I closed my eyes and let the sensation of being roughly fucked wash over me.

After he'd been fucking me for a while, he lowered his body down onto me, his chest pressing against my tits, and his face alongside mine. You know how much I enjoy the feeling of a man's strong body on top of me, his weight pinning me down as he fucks me. Paul laying on me increased my excitement even more, and I felt myself starting on the road to an orgasm.

As he got closer, he began thrusting faster, and lifted himself up again. I saw that he was staring at my tits as his thrusts made them rock back and forth, so I said, "You like the way my tits move when you fuck me, don't you?"

That was all it took to push him over the edge, and with a groan, I felt him tense up and come. He let himself collapse down onto me, and we lay there for a minute, him enjoying the aftereffects of his orgasm, and me wishing he'd lasted just a little longer, as I'd been getting close too.

Luis, anxious for his turn with me, finally said, "Pankas, don't forget we are waiting."

"Yeah, sorry Lui-- Licari. The slut is all yours," said Paul, as he slid his cock out of me and climbed off.

Luis said to me threateningly, "Bitch, we'll never get you to talk if you just find this pleasant. I think it will require more pain." Placing his hand on one of the spokes of the wheel my arms were chained to, he gave a pull and turned it. The ratchet mechanism went click, click, click, and my arms became taut as the chains pulled on them. The tension in my arms and legs was now quite noticeable, and a little uncomfortable, and you know how much the feeling of being tightly restrained turns me on!

Taking his place on the rack, hard cock aimed at my wet pussy, Luis said, "Nice thing about sloppy seconds, you know the bitch is ready."

He plunged his cock into me, where it slid easily up my pussy, lubricated by my juices and Paul's cum. I grunted as he pressed hard against my cunt, and began to fuck me. My arms and legs were taut, and I felt each thrust in my legs as he pounded against me, making my body pull against the ankle cuffs as he went in. Although I had cooled down after Paul came, the tight bondage and the feel of a second cock using my cum-filled pussy had me immediately hot again.

"Yeah, even sloppy, it feels good to fuck your cunt," Luis said.

He was breathing harder as he drove in and out of me, and I could feel myself getting closer and closer to my orgasm. Someone, probably Micah, turned the wheel another notch, and I heard the ratchet's 'click' and felt the tension in my body increase. The thought of these guys enjoying adding to my pain as they fucked me was just what I needed, and I screamed as an orgasm tore through me!

It was an incredible feeling as my arms and legs tried to contract, but couldn't move against the tight pull of the chains. That mix of pleasure and pain made my orgasm even more intense than usual, and the waves kept coming as I screamed and threw my head from side to side.

"Yeah, bitch!" exclaimed Luis, as my pussy tightened around his cock, triggering his orgasm as well. He drove hard into my sensitive pussy and I felt him squirt another load of cum up my cunt. Unlike Paul, as soon as he finished, he climbed off of me, and sprawled in one of the chairs, looking very pleased that he'd made me come.

Micah was already naked and ready. I looked over to see that the hard cock he had for me was obviously the largest one so far.

He said, "I think she's still too comfortable to feel the need to give up the Princess' location." He gave the wheel another click, raising the tension even further, and taking the stress in my muscles and joints from uncomfortable to painful. Guys being mean to my body in sex is what gets me going like nothing else, and despite the pain, or maybe because of it, I wanted his cock in me so badly!

He wanted the same thing, because he wasted no time in climbing on top of me and entering my now very-sloppy pussy. Even as wet and relaxed as my pussy was, I gave a sharp intake of breath at the pain of his cock stretching it a little as he penetrated me. He started moving in and out, and the pain quickly faded, replaced by pure pleasure at having my cunt filled by a nice big dick.

Although I'd already had one orgasm, the feel of my body being stretched on that rack, combined with the hard thrusts of a big cock in my pussy was driving me towards another one! He kept fucking me, and I kept getting closer, but even though his cock was the largest, I'd already been loosened, and filled with lubricating-cum, by the two previous guys, so I couldn't quite get there. It was so frustrating!

So, I did what usually works for me in these situations. "You bastards think that sticking your cocks in me, and gently stretching me on this rack will make me talk? It will take more cruelty than that! Cruelty you soft lot don't have in you!"

My taunting had the desired effect, as Paul stepped forward, and grabbed one of the wheel's handles and growled, "You underestimate us, bitch. If you are foolish enough to tell us that your pain is insufficient, I'm happy to correct that!" Watching my face, he slowly turned the wheel. The ratchet clicked and I grimaced as the pain in my stretched limbs increased. He kept turning, and stopped only after the pain caused me to close my eyes and bite my lip. I was amazed that he'd stretched my body that tightly, as I'd been thinking that these guys might be too nice to treat me the way I love to be treated.

My teasing had also caused Micah to fuck me even harder. He hadn't made many more hard strokes before I felt him add his contribution to the cum my pussy already held. I moaned, so turned on and so close to my own orgasm.

Instead of pulling out, he could tell I was ready to have another orgasm, and he kept his cock inside me as he reached down and began to expertly rub my clit.

Between his finger, and Paul's abuse of my body, they drove me to my second orgasm! Once again my tightly stretched body tried to thrash around as I came, yet be unable to. It felt like all that energy, having nowhere else to go, concentrated on my pussy, and I felt it spasm over and over around Micah's still-hard dick.

"Can't believe how hard her cunt is squeezing me," Micah said in an amazed voice. "Damn, I wish I was still fucking her!"

Luis, fully recovered from his fun with me, brought us back to the game, placing his hand on the spokes of the wheel and saying, "Well, bitch, are you willing to talk, or do I continue to turn this wheel?"

I wasn't sure if he knew that I was about as tight as I could stand, but I sure as hell did. "No, please, no more!" I cried. "Release me and I'll tell you what you wish. I swear on my name, Janora!"

Paul said, "Do you really believe us that gullible? We will end your torment, but not release you just yet." He took a little tension on the wheel so he could release the ratcheting mechanism, making me yelp. He spun the wheel in the opposite direction, and all of the tension left my body. He even loosened it enough that I could bend my elbows and knees a little, which felt wonderful!

"Now, bitch, speak!" Luis ordered.

"Your precious Princess is being 'entertained' by my master, the Purple Mage."

"That is helpful," said Paul, "but since we don't know where he is, we need more information." He gave the wheel a slight turn, removing some of the slack from my chains.

"All right, that is not necessary. You win, brave adventurers. I did swear, after all," I said, trying to sound both defeated and mocking at the same time.

"The wall over there conceals a secret passage, which you can reveal by drawing a circle upon it with a finger. At the end of the passage is a portal to The Purple Mage's stronghold."

Looking skeptical, Paul traced the circle. Jarrod told him, "The wall pivots, revealing the passage she said would be there. At the far end, an eight-foot circle of air shimmers with purple. Through it you can see a large room with a vaulted ceiling."

"You appear to be telling us the truth, wench," said Micah.

"Yes, now release me," I begged.

Luis said, "No, I don't believe we will. It may yet be a trap. You will remain chained here until we return. Only then will we free you."

"But," I gasped, "what if you fail to defeat the Purple Mage? You can't just leave me like this!"

Paul grinned evilly and said, "Then you had best hope we prevail! Although, should he defeat us, I'm sure he will come to release you. And, no doubt, repay you for your betrayal."

In my role as Janora, I gave a shudder at that thought.

The guys, now dressed, said to Jarrod, "We gather our equipment and stride through the portal!"

They went out the door they had come in, and back to the gaming table. Jarrod untied me of course, and said, "You did a great job in your role Tawny, just perfect. I knew I was right about you!"

"Thanks," I said, "a girl aims to please." I smiled and batted my eyelashes at him, earning an answering smile as I retrieved my discarded cape. Now that the scene was over, it just seemed appropriate to have something covering me.

"We'll resume our game, and then make our way to one more scene with you. If they battle their way to the Purple Mage, you will play the role of the captured Princess.

"What if they fail?" I asked.

Jarrod grinned, and said, "Let's worry about that if it happens."

The Purple Mage

I was a little tired after the great sex, and having two orgasms, so I didn't resume my RPG gaming research, but instead I just played a video game while I waited.

After about 45 minutes, Jarrod returned. He happily told me that the guys had gotten through the guardians and the traps protecting the Purple Mage.

"Ok, Princess, time to get you ready," he said, and actually rubbed his hands together in anticipation, something I thought only cartoon villains did. I guess he was getting ready for his role!

He placed cuffs on my wrists and ankles, and led me over to a sofa opposite the door. Stripping me of my cloak, he had me kneel on the sofa, then put my head down on one end, with my ass sticking up in the air. He secured my wrists to the ankle cuffs, and then spent a minute rubbing and squeezing my ass cheeks.

"Tawny, I've been imagining fucking your sexy ass ever since you were here the first time, so I'm really happy to get my chance."

Leaving me tied and waiting, he ducked back out into the game room. He left the door ajar and I heard him tell them to give him a few minutes, and then they could enter the "Purple Mage's inner sanctum".

Returning, he squirted some lube onto my asshole, and using his finger, gently worked it into my tight rear hole. I heard him squirt a little more onto his cock, and then I felt its head press against my ring. With his cock carefully aimed, he grabbed my hips with both hands, and slowly began to push into me. I gave a moan of pleasure and pain as he stretched my opening, and then the head was inside, with my ring tightening behind it, only to be immediately stretched again as he pushed the shaft through it.

He slid all the way in and held it there for a second, kneading and rubbing my butt with his hands before slowly pulling back. He did several strokes like that, getting a little faster each time until, finally, he was steadily fucking my ass, making me gasp with each thrust.

At that point the door opened, and the guys entered the room. Jarrod had placed a length of rope in the middle of the floor between us and the doorway. They seemed to know not to cross it, and they stood there staring at us, as Jarrod withdrew his cock from my ass, and paused his use of it.

"Welcome, annoying oafs. I don't appreciate you decimating my minions, but I am happy to have an audience. You can't get through my magic barrier, but feel free to try, or, just watch as I abuse the Princess you think you can save!"

The adventurers reacted in character, Micah and Paul pantomiming efforts to physically shatter the barrier, while Luis muttered spells and made magic-looking passes with his hands.

Jarrod laughed at their efforts and roughly shoved his cock back into my ass, making me yelp. He resumed fucking me. He enjoyed having an audience, and taunted them, saying "See how your Princess loves it in the ass? I've had her for weeks, and not a day has gone by that the little slut hasn't begged me to use her there."

I had to admit, that did sound like me...

He was still rubbing my ass, and occasionally pulling my cheeks wide apart, which you know I love. Being played with like that was a huge turn on for me, and I buried my face in the sofa cushion and enjoyed the feeling of my him sliding in and out of my ass.

I've yet to find a guy that can last long in my butt, and Jarrod was no exception. I soon heard him moan, and he abruptly pulled his cock out of my ass so that he could shoot long streams of his hot cum across my butt and my lower back. Well, at least it started on my lower back, but since my head was down on the sofa I could feel it slowly running down towards my neck and shoulders.

After a minute, Jarrod was back to being the DM, and told the guys that their efforts had finally succeeded in breaking the barrier. They cheered, and went back to the table, ready to fight the Purple Mage with 20-sided dice. Jarrod cleaned himself off, and then nicely wiped his deposit off of my butt and back with a towel. I was uncuffed, and he left me to get dressed.

Back in normal, but still tight-fitting clothes, I entered the game room, and sat down to watch them play. After a time, they had the Mage on the verge of defeat, when he managed his escape. I guess good villains are hard to vanquish!

The game over, the guys sat down to chat with me for a bit.

"Tawny, that was really fun," said Paul. "I hope we weren't too rough on you. I was a little concerned when I stretched you that far on the rack, but I also found it so hot to have a girl that let us go that far!"

I said, "No worries, Paul, it was fine. I wouldn't have wanted it to go much tighter, but that was just painful enough."

"You're the first girl we've tried to do this with that has really gotten into it," said Micah.

Luis added, "Yeah, you really are. We can get you to come back, can't we?"

"For sure, Luis, for sure," I said. Normally, this is where I would have thrown in something slutty-mercenary-sounding like "If you've got the money, I've got the pussy", but I didn't. Maybe because I actually liked these guys?

Breakfast

I could tell that Eric was in a strange mood this morning. Right after one of my parties he's super turned on as I tell him all the dirty details. It's at breakfast when he's had time to think about everything I told him that he expresses any questions or concerns. That was normal. But today he seemed to be a mixture of nervous and excited, sort of like he gets when he's got what he's pretty sure will be an amazing Christmas present for me, but he's not totally sure.

"Honey, what's up?" I asked him.

"No, nothing," he said. "Just a little concerned about your reaction to the next party that I have lined up. But hey, let's talk about that later, first I want to hear what you thought of last night's party, now that you've slept on it."

"Well," I said, "there is one bit from last night I haven't told you about yet." He raised one eyebrow at me but didn't say anything, just waited for me to continue.

"After we were done with the sex part, and just sitting around talking, I told them that I wasn't sure if they could tell, but that what they had done to me was a real turn-on. And then I told them that I was really looking forward to the next time."

Eric gave me a skeptical frown, as I quickly added, "Yeah, I know -- that's way more honest than I probably should have been. But these guys were different from the five-guys, or the frat dudes."

"Different how?" he asked.

"When they were having sex with me, it was role-play. Before and after, they weren't treating me like Tawny-the-slut, they were treating me like I was just a girl who had agreed to play the role of a slut in their game. And they did that even knowing that they were paying for me. The "five-guys" only see me as their paid slut, and so did the frat guys. Maybe it's because Jarrod and his friends are used to the concept of everyone taking on a different personality in the game, but they treated me very differently in-game and out of it."

Eric thought for a minute, and said, "I can see that. It's how I like to think I treat you. The slutty Tawny I enjoy having kinky sex with, and letting other guys have kinky sex with, is something you do, it's not who you are."

"Exactly! Sure maybe a few of the guys who pay for me see all women as just objects to be enjoyed. But even many of the ones that don't see all women that way, still see me that way. I think they're stuck in the view that there are 'good girls' that you can marry and take home to meet mom, and 'bad girls' that you just have fun with. Even if they know that's wrong on an intellectual level, deep down they still put women into those two categories."