Tawny and the RPG

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And the RPG guys didn't do that?" asked Eric.

"No, I don't think they did. Miki and Perry treated me almost the same way, although with them it was more like professional respect. The RPG guys were just... friendly."

Eric said, "I'll admit I'm a little confused -- did their attitude disappoint you? I mean, having the guys not treat you nicely is what you get off on after all."

"No," I said, "It was unexpected, but kind of nice. And they did give me what I wanted when we were in the game!"

"Okay, you know how much you are comfortable revealing to these guys, and I trust your instincts. I just don't want you to regret letting your guard down."

I understood his concern. My rule starting out was treat these guys as clients, even though the money was just the way to help them overcome any of their inhibitions at treating me roughly. I hadn't expected to relate to any of them other than sexually. But first Miki, and then Perry, had been "platonic" customers, if not friendly. And now the RPG guys, with a very non-platonic relationship, but still friendly. I wasn't sure where this was all going myself!

"But hey," I said, "enough navel-gazing -- tell me what's got you so concerned about this next party. You don't trust the customer or something?"

He said, "No, nothing like that. Just hear me out before you react" He hesitated, which was unusual, as confidence is something Eric rarely lacks.

"I've been trying to put this in motion almost since this all started," he said. "You know how much I love imagining you at these parties, and then hearing all the details, right? Because I really do. And I love the fantastic sex we have afterwards! About the only thing hotter would be seeing you in action at one. Well, I've been working towards doing just that. I'm going to be at your next party."

I literally stared at him with my mouth open. "How? I mean, ommigod, that's so fucking hot. But how? Are you going to be hiding in a closet and watching through the door or something?" I loved the idea of him watching, and had toyed with how I could maybe set up a video camera, but that had all kinds of issues so I never seriously considered it.

"No... I'm not just going to be a peeping-Eric. I'm going to be one of the guests." He gave me a smug smile and let me absorb that crazy statement.

"So you'll be right there? How? I mean, seriously, how?"

"It's simple really. Tawny Incorporated is throwing a customer-appreciation party for some of their most valued customers. A party where the guests can enjoy doing what they like most with Tawny herself. I'm just another one of the guests!"

Now that I saw it, it was, like most brilliant ideas, obvious. The customers certainly didn't know each other. So they would have no way of knowing that Eric was anything other than another customer who was also invited to the party. Which meant...

"Does that mean you're not just watching, you're going to be one of the guys fucking me too?"

He nodded, his smile going from smug to super-smug.

"And wait a minute," I added, as another thought tumbled into my head, "so these guys are going to be abusing and fucking your wife right along with her husband, and not even know it? Holy hell, that's beyond hot!" I wasn't exaggerating. That thought had my pussy super-wet. I knew he was dying to tell me the details of how he had pulled this off, so I tried to cool down, and asked him to explain.

"I had to do a few things to make this possible," he said. "One was to let you drive yourself to most of the parties. I hope you didn't think I was being lazy or anything, but if these guys saw me, this obviously wouldn't work. For that reason, the RPG guys are not invited - Jarrod's seen me."

I had thought it was a little out of character for him to just let me drive myself too and from these parties, but hadn't pressed. Now it made sense!

"But what about your voice though?" I asked. "You've talked to some of these people on the phone, right?"

"Not as much as you might think. Mostly we exchanged emails and texts. When I did talk to them, it was briefly, and I disguised my voice somewhat. No Australian accent or anything, just making your voice sound cold, generic, and uninflected goes a long way. They won't recognize me."

He said that confidently, and I was sure he knew what he was talking about. The security business had taught him a broad range of unusual skills.

"So, who's invited?" I asked. Most of the guys I'd had parties with I'd be happy to see again, but there were a couple that I wouldn't mind being a one-time deal.

"Each customer was invited to send one or two people. As expected, the ones who were the organizers are mostly coming themselves, although not all of them could make it. I told them all it was a random drawing, but that was a lie. Since my plan is to be there myself, I had to pick people who hadn't seen me," said Eric.

Not all of the organizers were guys... "Did you invite the charity people? Is Miki coming?"

"Yes, and no, in that order," he responded. "Miki's not coming, she's sending someone else."

I wasn't sure how I felt about the possibility that Miki might have come. Was she into girls? Would it have been weird to have her there using me along with the guys?

"Is it Perry?" I asked, trying not to sound too excited. I'd been wondering how it would be to have sex with Perry ever since the night I met him at the Charity Food Drive.

Eric answered, "No, it's not Perry, of course. That would be... awkward."

Oh! That's right Perry knew Eric! "Wait, then how did you invite the charity folks? If Perry had been one of the people Miki sent, that would ruin your whole plan when he saw you!"

"Indeed it would. I had to take that into account, and thought for a while I'd have to leave them out. However, I did some checking, and scheduled the party for a point that Miki is out of town on charity business. She apparently wanted some security, because she's taking Perry with her. So I still get to meet some people from that party. I'd have hated leaving them out."

It dawned on me that Eric had more than one goal in mind for this party. Not only did it excite him to be there to watch what guys did with me, it was also going to be a turn-on for him to hear about my previous parties from these guys. I tried to think if there were any details I'd left out, intentionally or not, when I had related my experiences to him. I didn't think there were. And I was sure that if any of these guys embellished the events, Eric would know that was the case, wouldn't he?

"Ok," I said, "so the charity, but not Miki or Perry. Who then?"

"From the charity, it will be a guy you remember named Harry."

Harry! Of course it would be the rudest guy at that party. I flashed back to him smacking my pussy when I'd more-or-less accidentally scraped his cock with my teeth, and while that had excited me, I was still a tiny bit annoyed that as rude as he was, he was the one to get another party.

Eric continued the list, "From the Five-Guys, it's Trevor, the host, and Rocky. The Fraternity Reunion is also sending the host, Alan and his buddy Eddie. Wayne from the farmhands party can't make it, but he's sending Owen and Colin."

Wow, an interesting lineup, I thought. This was going to be quite the night!

I said, "Nine guys, including you, so it's a pretty big party! So where are we having it? Surely we're not inviting them all here."

"No," he smiled. "Of course not. I've got us a large suite at the Maru Oceanfront Hotel. Seemed an appropriate venue -- they clearly know how to be discreet."

He finished the light breakfast he always has before a morning run, kissed me and headed out the door, leaving me to sit there and contemplate the upcoming party.