Tawny and the RPG

Story Info
Tawny is a helpless NPC in an adult Role-Playing Game.
8.8k words
4.65
16.6k
16
0

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EightBits
EightBits
172 Followers

Tawny loves to be used by multiple guys who treat her roughly. Her being a slut to be used by strangers is something that her husband Eric understands and supports, not only because he loves her, but because hearing about it is a huge turn-on for him as well.

Be aware that while sex with multiple guys (and the occasional woman) is almost always a primary feature, most of these stories also contain explicit aspects of bondage, S&M, and other general kink.

It is strongly suggested to at least first read her origin story "Tawny and the Value Given" to better understand her lifestyle, and to get an idea of what will (and won't) be happening to her in these stories.

Tawny charging her "customers" for these parties is an idea she had to get the type of sex she enjoys, but still have boundaries. She'd happily do it all for free, the money is just a way to ensure that the guys feel entitled to treat her as roughly as she wants to be treated.

Ideally, these stories should be read in order. However, if the reader's only interest is in hearing what is happening to Tawny in this installment, it's not strictly necessary. For the most part these stories are from Tawny's viewpoint, with some segments being from her husband Eric's viewpoint.

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Unlike the real world, STI's don't exist and The Pill is 100% effective. In reality, the lifestyle depicted here would present a large health risk, and a low but non-zero pregnancy risk. Tawny's sexual tastes are not shared by all, or probably even most, women.

Also note that when Tawny goes to a stranger's house for sex, they have been vetted and someone she trusts always knows where she's going and who she's meeting.

The Tawny Chronicles so far:

#1 - Tawny and the Value Given

#2 - Tawny and the Five Guys

#3 - Tawny and the Fraternity Reunion

#4 - Tawny and the Charity Food Drive

#5 - Tawny and the Farmhands

#6 - Tawny and the RPG

Copyright © 2021 by EightBits.

All Rights Reserved.

Tawny and the RPG

Meet the Adventurers

Again, Eric dropped me off, and I walked into the now somewhat familiar kitchen to find Jarrod sitting there waiting for me.

"Tawny," he said happily, "I'm really happy to have you back, and I know the guys are really looking forward to meeting you. They're downstairs whenever you're ready."

I said, "Well, I'm looking forward to meeting them also. Should I wear anything in particular?" I held up the large soft-sided suitcase I'd brought. I know you told me they would have any costumes they needed me in for the game, but you know how I like to be prepared if I can.

"No, what you have on is fine. I think it will be more fun if they get to see you naked during the first scene you are in. And that also means that right now it is just a chance to meet them, I'm not throwing you to the metaphorical wolves when we get down there," Jarrod said, giving me a reassuring smile.

"Oh, ok," I said, thinking that this was unusual. I can normally count on the guys at these parties to treat me like their slut almost from the moment I walk in the door. But you'd assured me that this was going to be the kinky stuff and rough use I love, so I had faith.

We walked down the stairs into Jarrod's game room. There were three guys sitting around on some of the sofas and chairs. They all stared at me, trying not to be rude about it and almost succeeding. I appreciated the effort, but try as they might, there was still something in the way they looked at me that made it clear they were thinking about how it was going to feel to fuck me.

The tallest one stood up, and said, "Hi, I'm Micah." He had dark hair and was sort of awkward looking.

I said hello, and the other two stood and introduced themselves as well. Luis was a short but solid-looking Latino, with longish-hair and a very handsome face. Paul was asian, taller than Luis but shorter than Micah. They all sat back down, and I took an empty chair and sat facing them.

Jarrod said, "I don't expect you to remember all this, but I'll at least give you the quick overview. The characters that these guys play have an alignment, a class, and a race. I'll let them each introduce their characters. I, of course, am the game's DM."

Micah went first, saying, "My character is Micah Wolfswift. He's a Lawful Neutral Monk, and his race is human. Yeah, I kept my real name." He sounded a bit defensive about that. I guess the others had given him some grief for not adopting a different name for his character?

Paul followed next, and told me his character was a Neutral Elf Ranger named Pankas Duskwalker.

Luis was Licari Dragonsbane, a Chaotic Good Sorcerer who happened to be a Dwarf.

I noticed happily that each of them had chosen a name that at least started with the first initial of their actual names, so that would help, but the rest of those details didn't mean a lot to me.

"Ok, I did dabble a bit in RPGs in college," I admitted. "But I don't remember exactly what those alignments all mean. I do know that DM means Dungeon Master, and that you run the game."

Smiling, Jarrod said, "All you really need to know at this point is that you can't expect any of them to be actual gentlemen during the gameplay. No Lawful Good Clerics in this mangy bunch!"

The guys chuckled at that, and I smiled politely, while telling myself I needed to look up what all this meant next time I had a chance.

We sat there and made small-talk for a few minutes, until Jarrod and Micah excused themselves to go discuss some gaming details, leaving just Paul and Luis.

"So, Tawny, how did you get into this?" asked Paul.

"Dude!" exclaimed Luis, "Sorry Tawny, Paul never actually learned what 'appropriate' meant when it comes to talking to the humans."

Paul shrugged and said, "What? I was just curious. You and Jarrod were speculating earlier, so I figured I'd ask."

Luis looked embarrassed as he rolled his eyes and said, "See what I mean?"

At that, Paul glared at him, but also started to look a little embarrassed. As much fun as I was having watching the Paul and Luis show, I decided to help them out.

"It's ok, guys, don't worry. I've been asked much worse, believe me." I gave them my stock answer. "I don't have anything against sex, have a pretty high pain tolerance, and I like money. I'd seen enough kinky porn that made me think I could do better, so here I am."

They nodded, and I could see them trying to come up with a new topic.

"How did all you guys meet?" I asked, solving their problem.

"College," they both said at the same time. Paul went on, "We were all in the Computer Science program, as you might have guessed. Discovered we all liked RPGs, and here we are."

Jarrod had come back over, and was standing there waiting for Paul to finish, and since I could ll the guys were anxious to start their game, and I'd like to think they were anxious to get to the part of it where they got to see me naked. I said, "Hey, thanks for making me feel welcome, but don't let that stop you from getting to your game."

Jarrod said, "Good point Tawny. Guys, go get things set up and I'll take our guest into the playroom."

He led me through one of the mysterious doors I'd seen on my first visit, and into a room that looked like a cross between a dungeon and a bachelor's swinging bedroom.

There was a king-sized bed against one wall, and several large wooden cabinets stood against another wall. There were sex benches, some interesting looking chairs, an x-frame, and a couple other pieces of what I assumed were bondage furniture under very well-made cloth covers. There were also a couple normal-looking chairs and a small sofa.

"Make yourself comfortable. I'll be in to prep you for whichever scene they first come to that involves you. I've tried to set things up so it won't take too long, no matter what happens. I know they are really anxious to play with you."

You know I love it when guys talk about me like I'm a toy! They weren't the only ones anxious to get to that part.

He went out and I heard the game begin. While I waited, I decided I'd pull out my phone and do some research on RPG characters and the general rules. I chose one of the normal-looking chairs, sat down and began reading.

Janora

I heard the guys cheering, and then sounds like chairs being pushed back from the table. Jarrod came into the room where I was waiting, and said, "Ok, they have made it past the basilisk, and are taking a RL break, so let's get you ready."

"RL?", I asked, puzzled.

"Sorry - Real Life. They are out of the game and getting snacks, using the bathroom and stuff," he explained.

"Ah, ok. I'll get all this down eventually!" I said.

He smiled and said, "I have no doubt you will! I want to start out with you wearing just this cape, and your panties. Be standing in the middle of the room, holding this prop dagger."

He handed me a real-looking dagger with a 10-inch blade, which, as he'd said, was just a prop. The blade was some very soft and bendy material, even though it looked a lot like bronze.

He'd told me there were a few roles I might possibly be playing, depending on how the game went, so I listened while he explained which one they'd gotten to. "You are Janora, the wizard whose spells and creatures have been harrying them as they make their way to rescue the Princess from your boss, the Purple Mage. They think you have her here, although you don't. They will be trying to get you to tell them where she is. Got it?"

"Um, yeah, I think so. What should I do when they first come in?" I asked.

"You've exhausted your magic by summoning beasts such as the basilisk, so you are pretty much defenseless at the moment. They aren't going to actually hurt you in a fight, and if they cast spells I'll be explaining to you all what the results are, so just go along as best you can."

Well that sounded vague, but I knew this was going to require thinking on my feet, so I nodded. If all else failed, I decided I'd distract them by showing them my boobs - that always works on you anyway.

The guys came in, looking around warily, but still focused on me and my dagger.

Paul / Pankas said, "Her magic must be depleted, if all she's threatening us with is a dagger."

Nodding, Luis/Licari made some gestures with his hands and declared, "I cast Pleasant Paralysis."

Jarrod consulted a book he carried, rolled a multi-sided die on the table and said, "It works. She's too overwhelmed with sensual pleasure to move."

I knew a cue when I heard it, and I stopped the menacing way I'd been moving the dagger, threw my head back and gave a sensual moan. The guys stepped forward and grabbed my arms, as one of them took the dagger from my unresisting hand.

"We should be sure she's not hiding any more weapons," said Micah. I stood there writhing in faux-pleasure as they stripped away my cloak, leaving me naked save for my cute little panties.

"Behold! This bitch has quite the impressive pair of tits!" said Luis happily. All of the guys were now staring hungrily at my naked body, no acting required.

Micah said, "Before her magic regenerates, we need to make sure she can't cast a spell."

Luis grabbed a large purple ball-gag, and placed it between my teeth, saying, "There, this will keep her quiet. What about her hands?"

"Leave that to me," said Micah. He took my arms, and twisted them behind me with my hands between my shoulder blades, palm pressed to palm. He had Luis hold them there while he took a long length of cord from a table and began to wind it around my hands. He worked his way down, pulling my elbows as close together as he could, finishing by tying off the end of the cord.

"There," he said, "that reverse-prayer she's in will keep her from making even the slightest arcane gesture. And, it makes her tits stand out quite prominently too!" He grinned.

It was uncomfortable, and as he'd said, I couldn't move my arms or hands at all, making me feel both helpless and horny.

Luis said, "Now, how do we get her to tell us where the Princess is being held?"

Micah gave him a I-can't-believe-I-need-to-explain-this look, and said, "By giving her incentive to talk to us, of course."

At the same time, Luis said, "Bribe her?" while Paul said, "Threaten to kill her?

Micah responded, "No, I don't think a bribe will work. And I am loath to consider killing a woman, even one as evil as she, in cold blood. I think we can combine her incentive with our fun."

"Ah, indeed," said Paul, as he grasped Micah's intentions. "It's been longer than I like since I've enjoyed a wench's pleasures."

Nodding in agreement, Micah looked me in the eyes and said, "You do have fine tits, Janora," He made little circles against my nipples with the palm of his hand and continued, "Almost makes me feel bad about what we're going to have to do to them."

He drew his left arm back and gave my tit a hard slap, making me yelp into the gag. He slapped the other one even harder with his right hand. I felt my pussy get a little wetter.

"Of course, you can spare yourself the pain, just tell us where you have the Princess."

I shook my head "no", and he smiled.

"Ok, slut, it's up to you. Pankas, have you found anything useful?"

Paul had been rummaging through one of the cabinets. He said, "Not yet."

Micah said, "Well, then, I'll just have to improvise. Every minute we delay in rescuing the Princess is another minute she's experiencing whatever torments this evil bitch has planned."

He stepped behind me, taking my arms in his hands, which were much stronger than I'd expected. He pushed me forward towards until I was close to one of the rough stone walls. Reaching from behind, he wrapped his hands around each of my bare tits, and I could again feel how strong his long fingers were. Holding them firmly, he pressed my body forward and rubbed my nipples lightly against the cold wall, letting me feel just how coarse the stone was.

"Your tender nipples will be no match for these abrasive stones, bitch. Think about that as you answer. Will you tell us her whereabouts?"

The light pressure he'd used to brush my nipples against that wall hadn't been painful, but it was enough to make me take his threat seriously. I shivered at the thought of my breasts being hurt that way, and a little jolt of excitement went through me. I shook my head "no" and moaned in anticipation.

"Foolish slut," he growled. Tightening his grip on my tits, he pressed me forward again firmly scraped each of my sensitive nipples against the rough stones. My nipples on fire, I screamed into the gag, and felt my excitement rise. He let me lean back, and his fingers gently rubbed my abused nipples, which were now even more sensitive.

"I'm glad you refuse to talk," he whispered in my ear. He pressed up against me again, and I could feel how hard his torment of my tits had made his dick. He let me feel my nipples pressed hard against the stone, as he led them there but didn't rub them against it. He let my anticipation of the coming pain build for a while and only when it had did he again rub the tips of my breasts back and forth on that coarse surface, even harder this time. First my left tit, then my right, he kept alternating until I finally screamed even louder than before. He stopped, but kept my sore nipples pressed against the cold wall, making it clear he wasn't finished.

"Licari," said Paul, "I believe I have found the perfect object to loosen her tongue. Our captive keeps plenty of cruel devices on hand, but I doubt the wench expected them to ever be used on her!"

Micah sighed, and pulled me back from the wall. We returned to the middle of the room, where he turned me over to Luis and Paul, who stood there holding the device Paul had "found".

It was a breast press - two long flat bars of black anodized aluminum, connected by threaded rods at each end. Each bar was about as wide as my hand, and maybe a half an inch thick. Paul hefted it speculatively, then placed the bars of the press above and below my tits and started turning the handles on the threaded screws.

Once he'd tightened the press enough to hold it in place, but before it became too painful, he stopped tightening it. Letting it go, I felt my breasts support the weight of it as it hung there, slightly flattening them.

"The slut's tits are firm enough to hold that up nicely," Paul said.

I made a little "uuunnnn" noise through the gag.

"Now do you wish to tell us what we want from you?" asked Luis. I shook my head no and glared at him.

Luis then took his turn tightening the press. My breasts were getting flatter with each turn of those screws. I gave another "unnnnn" as the pressure increased.

He kept tightening and the press was starting to really flatten my tits. Only some of the tips of my breasts that stuck out past the bars, and those portions were now swelling up. I began making more moans of pain as he continued squashing my tits.

"Ready to talk?"

Eyes closed against the pain, I nonetheless shook my head "no".

Luis gave another couple turns, and the pain reached the point where I gave a scream into the gag. He stopped turning the screws, and just let me stand there feeling the pressure as those bars compressed my poor tits.

Paul reached out and gave the very taut portion of my tit that protruded from the press a squeeze. "Talk slut!" he snarled.

"Never," I said into my gag as I glared at them.

"Hold her please, Pankas," said Luis.

Paul obliged by taking hold of the press that held my tits so tightly. Luis reached out and gave my nipple a hard flick with his fingernail, making me yelp and try to twist away. Paul stepped behind me and used the press like a handle to hold me in place, as Luis flicked the other nipple, already sensitive from being scraped against that wall. Then he began flicking both nipples simultaneously, causing a jolt of pain to shoot through each of my tits once a second. I yelped each time, and tried to pull away, but Paul's grip on the press meant that all my efforts did was cause me more pain, as my breasts pulled painfully against the press that was squishing them.

The combination of pain and excitement made my knees weak, and I sagged a little. At that, Luis stopped his assault on my nipples, and looked at me with concern, while Paul let go of the press and wrapped his arms around my waist, steadying me.

Breaking character, Paul quietly asked me, "Are you okay?"

I wanted to tell him that I was more turned on than in pain, but couldn't really get that message across with the gag in my mouth, so I just nodded. He said, "Good", but still kept his supporting grip around my waist.

Micah looked at this tableau and said, "This harlot can't answer us if she's unconscious. Let us find a position for her that doesn't require that she stand."

Interrogation

The position they found for me was, not surprisingly, flat on my back. While they placed me in my new bondage, we didn't actually stay in character, but we didn't revert to small-talk either. I felt more like a prop in a play, being moved into place on a darkened stage by the stagehands between acts.

They had untied me, and even removed the ball gag as they laid me down on an actual rack, complete with cuffs for my ankles and wrists, attached by chains to one of those big wheels with the spokes sticking out that to turn it. The surface I was laying on was, at least, lightly padded rather than bare wood or metal. My arms were pulled straight back above my head as I lay there. My legs were spread a little wider than I think they would have been on a standard rack, exposing my now-naked pussy. I wasn't going anywhere, but they hadn't tightened my restraints much either.

EightBits
EightBits
172 Followers