All Comments on 'Tawny's Hair'

by sethp

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Lame

No character development, no details, just plain lame.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Convoluted Dream!

Seth is kicked out of his dorm, but recovers quickly by being invited to move in with two female students. Having two hot willing girls on hand - is enough to make anyone want to get kicked out of their college dorm. *grins*

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This was a great idea!

OK, Having the guy creep in and stare at her for a few weeks, before he does anything physical would make sense. They would also have to be friends first for a while. There was no background to this story. No way of knowing how they would have reacted.

You talked about a boyfriend, but there was no details about him. This story needed to be a book, but it wasn't.

It seemed like you got horny, and just raced to your own spank session.

janiexxjaniexxover 17 years ago
Enjoyed the story...

And enjoyed being in it, too! And how did you know I sing off-key?

A great read and one that made me laugh as well. Looking forward to reading more.

janiexx :)

Plainly_JanePlainly_Janealmost 16 years ago
Not a fan of cum in the hair

But I liked the lighthearted humor in the story, and the happy ending for all concerned ;)

cruisewestcruisewestover 12 years ago
Well done

I like your writing style and the subject, women's hair. I want to read more about the three of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersethp@sethp
3671 Followers
I need your feedback and story ideas! If you have feedback for one of my stories good or bad; I want to hear it! I also need your story ideas. It only takes one good Idea to create a great story! Thanks!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES