All Comments on 'Tax Deductible Sex'

by estragon

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
NO

To answer your queston

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Completely unreadable.

If I wanted to read a bunch of legalese, I would've been a law major in college. I came to this site to read erotic fiction, not this crap.

estragonestragonabout 13 years agoAuthor
If It Was Unreadable

Why did you read it? If you want stroke, definitely don't read anything I post. As for me, I'll post what I want, and whether you read it or not, or like it or not, is entirely irrelevant.

spoiled_bratschespoiled_bratscheabout 13 years ago
Delightful!

Thank you for this. Truly hilarious, deft, and delightful. Satire of the first order.

dweaver999dweaver999about 13 years ago
Now that's funny

This is simply satirical humor at its best. Great job.

estragonestragonabout 13 years agoAuthor
Grand Master dweaver999

Gratitude is too small a word to express my thanks and admiration for the brilliant world you created in the Valerie series. It's a hackneyed phrase, but true nevertheless: I feel I am a pygmy, standing on the shoulders of a giant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
If only

all legal renderings were this fun to read. Wonderful!

DryhillDryhillalmost 13 years ago
EXCELLENT

Very well done indeed. Being a citizen of the UK, and therefore part of the European Union (EU), may i say that this piece of writing matches the wonderful and totally unitelligible legal ramblings of the EU - did you know it takes 27 pages to define a ladder and how one should be used safely in EU-speak.

A wonderful piece of satire , thank you for a good laugh.

PRIMAL_ACID_GODSPRIMAL_ACID_GODSover 11 years ago
love this!

thank you for sharing this

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 11 years ago
Your story reminds me...

...of the license agreements I get with software. By the time I get to the end, I'm not sure what I just read. However, in your case, it was considerably better text than the EULA from Microsoft. Perhaps if the MS lawyers read your story, they could learn something. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Funny, But Probably a Limited Audience

I'm a recovering asshole--a retired lawyer. (Malpractice defense and employment law, not tax law.) So I found this amusing, especially the Court's descriptionof the witnesses, the recesses, and the footnotes. But I don't suppose most readers here peruse case decisions.

Old Jag (literotica webmaster is having some issues getting me registered and signed in.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Magnificent !

Keep your imagination cumming

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous