Taylor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he turned her and brought his soapy hands up to cup and caress her large breasts, he was amazed again at how soft and supple they were. He rolled them in his palms and pinched the nipples into tight hard buds.

She looked up into his face and said, "You are a wonderful washer person."

Laughing, he said, "You are a wonderful person to be washed."

They both laughed and hugged as he pressed his lips softly to hers. Reaching out with his tongue to taste the plump flesh she tendered. Her tongue flashed to meet his and the hug became a crush of flesh and flesh.

"I want you again." She said when they broke from the kiss.

He was already erect and she felt him against her soft belly.

"Here?"

"Yes, here in the shower."

Taylor spun her around, planted her hands on the wall and reached between her legs to find her entrance. Guiding his cock into the folds of her pussy he held himself just inside the entrance. Teasing her with the broad head.

She pushed her ass back toward him and said, "Don't tease me baby, and let me have all of it."

Taylor sensed her desire and slammed hard into her, pushing himself to his full extent all the way to her cervix.

"Oh God, that is good." She cried as the slight pain flashed into pleasure. "Fuck me baby, fuck me hard." She pushed back into him, bent further from the waist to get him deeper and cried out again in pleasure. "Harder, harder, yes, yes, yes."

Gripping her hips Taylor slammed into her soft mounds time and again, feeling only the depth of his penetration and the softness of her globes and he crashed into them over and over. He felt her gush all over him with the hot fluid from her orgasm as she slowed her rhythm and gasped for breath.

He was not ready to cum yet and she knew it.

Standing up she pushed him out of her, turned around and went to her knees. Taking him full into her throat she started to give him the blowjob of a lifetime. Cupping his testicles and squeezing his shaft he didn't last long and after gripping her wet head and pushing to the deepest point he let it go. She accepted it all in a long slow slurp, licking the hyper sensitive head as she pulled back and swallowed his offering. They were both exhausted again.

Refreshed but exhausted is a marvelous sensation. Your skin feels clean and squeaky, your mind is clear yet your energy level is wasted. All you want to do is sleep at this point. Taylor was used to long marathon sessions of sex with patrons, but this was different, she was so satisfying and exhausting. His body was spent sexually, which was a rare occasion for him.

They toweled each other off and made their way back to the bed, Taylor wanted to sleep but it seems Barbara wanted to talk.

"Can I make you some breakfast?" She offered.

"I could use a coffee." He responded.

She tossed him a silk robe and put one on herself as they walked side by side to the kitchen. Taylor perched on a counter stool and watched this woman go about her kitchen. She moved quickly with purpose and soon had the coffee hot and steaming. Taylor liked his black and quickly sipped from the rim of the mug. She doused hers with blonde and sweet and stood across the counter from him, staring in his hot liquid brown eyes.

"You make good coffee." He offered.

"You make good love." She countered.

Taylor smiled and looked into her face saying, "You did all the work."

"But I only got half the pleasure."

They both laughed and the mood was set.

"Can we talk a little?" She asked.

"What would you like to talk about?"

"What you were doing on the street last night when I found you."

"What were you looking for?"

"Oh, like you answer my question with one of your own."

"What would you like to know about me, Barbara?"

"OK, you were dressed in heels and a tight skirt, walking on Chamberlayne where the street walkers pick up guys for sex. Why were you there?"

"I was walking the street looking for guys who wanted sex."

"Why?"

"That's the easiest question of all, money honey."

"Is this extra money or do you do this all the time?"

"It started out as extra money for my hobby. Which is dressing up. Then I found a few regulars that soon made it a lifestyle. I do go out now and then to find new customers. The client pool seems to thin out after a while. I have to keep refreshing it."

"Do you only do guys?"

"Until last night I had never had sex for money with a woman."

"Do you like women?"

"I like to be a woman. I like to look sexy and have men ogle me. It's a power to be able to entice them into spending money for my services. I enjoy the power trip, the money and most of the time the sex. But, I never really gave a thought to being with a woman. All of my experiences with women have been disastrous. They come on to you and disappoint, every time. So, I guess I don't like women. Present company excepted."

"Do you like me then?" She asked with a serious look in her eyes.

"Barbara, last night was the only enjoyable experience I have ever had with a woman. You have opened my eyes to another world. One you read about but never get to experience. The sex was exhausting but fulfilling, I have never felt this good.

"Will you come back to see me?"

"Do I have to leave?"

That broke the ice and Barbara relaxed, feeling confident that she could relate more to Taylor. "No, you don't have to leave. I do however, because I have a job to go to."

"To be honest I have a class to attend at ten, so I guess I should go and let you get ready for work."

"We have time to talk some more. Can I fix you some breakfast?"

"Sure, some toast would be nice. I don't eat much, food is hard on my figure."

"How about some scrambled eggs to go on the toast?" She said as she made herself busy at the stove. "Taylor, do you want to be a woman or is it just a way to make a living?"

"Wow, good question. I have been a gay man for a long time, since high school. Gay sex has been my livelihood for as long as I can remember. Girls never offered me anything if you know what I mean. Most of them wanted something from me, usually money.

Being slim and pretty for a man developed into a persona. I learned to dress and put on make up, walk, and found I could attract guys. First it was in social settings, bars and clubs. Then it was on the street. The first time I let a guy pick me up, he had no idea I wasn't a woman. He wanted oral sex and I gave him what he wanted. He gave me forty bucks and asked for my number.

No, I guess I don't have that inbred desire to be a woman. I don't have the conviction to go through with the medical stuff to become a woman. I would love to have breasts and hips but I am scared to lose my skinny gay boy look. Makes me a freak I guess."

"Do you have anal sex with your clients?"

"Not too many. Most of them want me to fuck them. Older men who can't get it up and want to feel something. I am young and strong so it's easy for me to see several guys a day.

I had a steady for a while and he loved to roll me over, and then dive into my scrawny ass, but he was special. He died, the aids got him."

"But not you?"

"No, he was already diagnosed when I met him and he always protected me."

"Nobody since?"

"Not really, not a lover in that sense, clients, and a few friends. I don't have sex with my friends if you can believe that. We drink and smoke dope, jerk off in front of each other, but we really have to be high to touch one another. That's enough about the skinny gay boy you found last night. Tell me what drove you to the street."

"Oh boy, that's a hard question. I really wasn't looking for anything. I just wanted to observe what happened on the street. I was curious about streetwalkers and how they survived.

I know most of them are drug users trying to get money for drugs. I sat in the seven eleven parking lot for a while watching girls walk, guys pick them up and drop them back off. I saw the attempt at looking sexy, but that's not what they achieved. They looked cheap.

I had a girl come to my window once and ask if I wanted a date. I looked at her curiously and she said she would eat my pussy for twenty bucks. When I told her no, she got indignant and said something about bitchy white woman. I was a little scared by her attitude so I gave her the twenty anyway and left the parking lot.

I saw her some time later and she waved to me. I would love to have talked to her and considered asking her to come home with me but returned to my senses when I thought about how that would end. I was headed up Broad Street when I saw you.

You looked wrong, you looked hot but something told me you were different. You didn't have the drugged out hollow eyes of the girls I had gotten close to. You were fresh, had a nice brisk pace and walked with your head up looking around. The short skirt and the constant looking into cars was the only tip off I had that you were working. When you turned up the side street I decided to approach you. I had seen guys do it all night and was confident in my plan. You got in the car and I was scared shitless."

"Me too, it's always tense like that when you get in a strangers car. You never know what is going to happen. A lot of bad people do this crap so you have to be a little scared."

"I was serious when I said I was a lesbian and didn't like men last night. Like you, I have never had a good relationship with a person of the opposite gender. I have to tell you that in my forty-five years I have never had sex the way we did it last night. I have never wanted to repeat an encounter before. Sex with the same man twice has only happened a couple of times in my life and never a third time.

You my love have introduced me to something I have dreamed of since I was a little girl. A gentle loving man trying his best to please me, and being successful."

"You have had success with women though?"

"Yes, it's why I call myself a lesbian. The problem is I don't love women the way I want to love a man. It's very strange Taylor; I have a hard time rationalizing it. I enjoy being with another woman, I know what to do and what to expect, but it's not the way I want to live the rest of my life.

I know I told you about wanting a girl with a dick, well that's kind of what I am looking for. The strap on thing, just doesn't get it for me, there is something missing. It's good and it satisfies the body's cravings but not the soul. You my friend are not a guy, you are a feminine male member of society and you make the most beautiful love I have ever experienced."

"Thank you for that, we both did something new and wonderful last night and if you are asking me to return, I will."

Barbara walked around the island and hugged Taylor tightly against her bosom. Her body already ached for his touch but she knew the day had to go forward. "Do you want a ride home, Baby?" She said.

"I would ride anywhere with you." He replied.

12