Taylor Ch. 03 - Betty the Landlord

Story Info
Betty's history.
2k words
4.58
2.3k
1
0

Part 3 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty was what some would call a rich old broad. She was aristocrat all the way. Born in the city, raised in the city and bred to be a rich wife of a politician. Her family was from retail, owning the largest chain of department stores in the east. She went to Vassar and then decided to come closer to home and finished her education at the University of Virginia. Daddy wanted her to study the law and take the bar so she could be a silent asset to the expansive company store. Betty complied and took the Virginia bar, passed it but never worked a day in a law office. Mother had raised her to be a southern belle in the greatest sense of the word. She was elegant in her youth, attended all the social functions of the capital city and entertained men from all nationalities.

She had lost her virginity in Charlottesville to a fellow law student she was infatuated with. They studied together often and one night late after a long session on torts, they curled up together on her bed. They were in her apartment and there was no one else around. Neither one of them could sleep. And he began to caress her beautiful body.

"I love to touch you Betty."

"You feel pretty good to me too."

That led to some kissing and the passion began to rise. Taking the lead he began to grope her breasts and stir her nipples into erection. His man tool was already straining to get out.

Betty decided to let him have what he wanted and eased up off the bed and began to disrobe. She was fully aroused and her body was telling her this was the right way to satisfy both of them.

He did the same and quickly he climbed on top of her and began to poke at the entrance to her womanhood.

He had little experience and she had none so it was a bit of a cluster fuck.

Finally she reached down and gripped his cock in her hand and placed it at the entrance to her vagina.

He dutifully pushed in and quickly mashed his groin into hers.

She screamed as he broke through the hymen and he recoiled.

"What happened?" He said.

"Don't move, it's okay right now, but that hurt."

He was fully inserted and about to lose his load when he felt her relax, raise her knees and squeeze him. Fearing he might hurt her again he froze where he was and his cock screamed at him to do something. Suddenly she wrapped her long beautiful legs around him and he was done. She could feel the pulsing of his penis inside her and the hot juice it was spilling out flooded her channel.

"I can't stop it." He blurted out, almost crying. The embarrassment and the pain swallowed him up and he wanted to get out of her.

She continued to squeeze him with her legs and he tried again to withdraw.

"Don't pull out yet." She said as she tried to feel some pleasure in the moment.

Finally her legs relaxed and he fell out of her spilling his seed all over the bedspread.

"Wow, Betty, that was awesome. You are the best."

"Looks like we made a mess let me get something to clean up with."

She left the bed and went to the bathroom, retrieved a washcloth, wiped herself and then carried it back to the bed. She gently cleaned him and then started cleaning up the bedclothes.

He had rolled into the center of the bed and by the time she finished he was snoring like an old man.

Gee this is romantic, she thought to herself.

The end result was disappointing for her, no orgasm, and no tenderness or after glow. Nothing she had ever heard about sex happened. Something must be missing, she thought.

They continued the relationship, studied hard and both succeeded at graduating from UVA law school. The sex however, never got better. They talked about it some, but he never seemed interested in doing anything but poking her, cumming and going to sleep afterwards. Occasionally he would try to stimulate her with a finger but it was lackluster and always ended with her getting poked and filled with cum.

One night she decided to try something different and began to massage his dick with her hand. He of course responded and she continued to tease him. Then she moved up and put him in her mouth. She had no sooner lowered her lips over the head and began to suck when he exploded. Betty got her first taste of a man's spuge and it was gross. It was hot, salty and just bad tasting. She spit it out, all over his stomach. Of course that ended the nights lovemaking and he was soon asleep while she lay in bed rubbing her clit wondering how to get herself off.

Betty was lamenting her difficulties with Tom to one of her girl friends in the cafeteria one day and Gail said she might be able to help.

"How is that?" Betty said.

"Come to my place after class and I will show you." Gail said.

"Okay." And the date was set.

Later that day Betty showed up at Gail's apartment and they opened a bottle of red wine while Gail began to tell her how to get off.

Explaining about the clitoris and how the vagina had a hot spot in it and then how to rub the anus. She pulled her panties off and showed Betty what these things looked like and how to rub them. Gail was completely shaved and it was easy to see everything. Betty had never seen a woman's pussy before and she was fascinated.

"Why do you shave it?" She asked.

"My girlfriend likes it smooth."

"You have sex with another girl?"

"Oh yea, it's much better than boys."

"Sounds like you have had the same experience with them that I did."

"Yea, and I found out how to get satisfied."

"I want to learn how to do that."

"Let us retire to the bedroom and begin your first lesson." Gail said.

They both got naked and Gail examined Betty's bush.

"Wow, girl you really have some hair down here."

"I never did anything with it."

"Do you want to shave it?"

"I don't know, it sounds so scary. Razors and all."

"No, I use this cream that takes the roots out about twice a month and it keeps it bald as a baby. Feel."

Betty started to rub the fat labia lips and let her finger slip down between the fold. It was smooth and a little damp. Gail seemed to like her touching it.

"Since you can see mine, let me show you where the clit is."

Gail pulled her lips apart and pointed to the little hooded nub at the top of the slit.

"This is the clitoris, it has millions of nerve endings and when stimulated it will make you spasm into an orgasm. There is a hood over it and it retreats back under the hood when it's rubbed. It's kind of a defense mechanism. By the same token the labia swell up to help soften the blows that come from a man pounding you. Again defense.

Betty looked at Gail's genitalia, prodding the clit, spreading the lips and looking for the entrance to the vagina. It was all the way down at the bottom.

Gail began rubbing her clit and Betty watched. She could see it retracting, and a bit of a moist glow appear between her labia.

"Betty, lick it for me please."

Betty was fully enthralled and leaned in to put her tongue on the little nub. It had a sweet taste to it and she put her lips around in and sucked a bit. Then she realized she needed to flick it with her tongue to keep up the stimulation. Soon she was fully engaged in eating out Gail's pussy. Up and own the slit she went, tongue in the hole, back up to flick the clit. She was in it up to her face and it both felt and tasted great.

Gail raised her knees and suddenly gripped Betty's head and held her over the clit. "Faster, faster." She said.

Betty responded and bore down on it for a hot minute. Suddenly Gail began to shake and convulse, but held Betty's head still in her crotch. The scream seemed to come from another world as Gail let it go.

"Oh my God, Oh my God, Betty, don't stop, please don't stop."

Betty stayed with it and soon felt the gush of hot honey from her pussy. Lapping it up she realized that it had a different taste, even sweeter and she dove in to lap all of it. Gail just collapsed on the bed and panted her joy.

"Betty, you are awesome. It's difficult to get me off that hard and you did it with ease. You're a natural at this."

"I don't know about that but I did enjoy it."

"Let me catch my breath and I will do you. Have you ever had an orgasm?"

"I have never experienced something like what you just did, if that is the question?"

"Okay, we have work to do and I am going to enjoy every minute of it."

Gail started out by sucking on Betty's tits, making the nipples hard and squeezing them enough to make her groin tingle. Slipping her hand down between the tangle of fur she found the lips and parted them, waiting for the moisture to appear.

When she sensed the time was right she moved down between Betty's legs and began to part the way with her tongue. Finding the lips, now damp, she moved up to the clit and discovered the biggest one she had ever seen. It was like a miniature dick. She was able to get her lips around it and suck on it. Betty of course jumped at the contact. It seemed like it had never been touched before.

"Haven't you ever rubbed this nub?" Gail asked.

"No, not ever. That is really sensitive."

"Oh yea, it's the most sensitive part of your body."

Gail continued to lick up and down the slot, pushing her tongue into the vagina and licking the clit as hard as she could. Betty was reacting about how she expected and when she pushed two fingers up into the vagina Betty began to buck and squirm. Holding her down with her mouth over the clit she rubbed the hot button in her vagina until Betty finally let it go. The explosion was nothing like she had ever seen before and she had stimulated a few girls. Betty came up off the bed, writhing and twisting, knees up and then feet flat on the bed, pushing up into Gail as hard as she could.

"Jesus that's strong, I can't stop the spasms." She said as they followed one after another while Gail kept on the pressure.

"Relax baby, let me bring you down."

After things calmed down Gail said. "I guess that was your first orgasm?"

"Wow, you can say that again. Will it be like that every time?"

"Pretty much, but you will learn to feel it coming and be able to enjoy it more as you get used to it."

"It's exhausting."

"Did you ever feel exhausted after sex with a boy?"

"Huh, no. I always knew something was missing. You mean boys can do that to us?"

"That's the was it's supposed to happen. The penis is supposed to stimulate the hot spot in your vagina and make you cum with him. In reality, it's rare."

"I wonder why?"

"I think it's because they rarely last long enough. They get you stimulated about the time they cum and then they are done. You never get there."

"That sucks."

"It sure does. Now what are we going to do about your bush?"