Taylor Ch. 04 - The girls and Dick

Story Info
Betty, Gail and Dick.
2.9k words
4.63
2.5k
1
0

Part 4 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 4

THE GIRLS AND DICK

Betty and Gail became fast friends and began a regular exploration of the lesbian world. They shared everything two girls could do together. They did oral, humping and bumping, to strap on and other toys. It was all great fun and very educational.

Betty continued to see Tom and let him fuck her but he never got close to stimulating her toward an orgasm. She asked him to go down on her one night, hoping a little oral stimulation would get her started. He gave her a disgusted look, glanced at her now bald pussy and licked her twice, moved up over her and plunged in.

She started to balk at the penetration, but by the time she hesitated he was finished. Some lovemaking this is.

Betty much preferred the lovemaking with Gail and soon she introduced her to some of her other lesbian friends. On several occasions they had four or five girls rolling about the apartment, naked and doing everything imaginable. Usually there was wine and finger food involved, whipped cream and strawberries too. Parties were every weekend and soon Betty became a regular and Tom was cast aside.

When Betty returned to Richmond and moved back into the big house the family owned on West Monument Street her lesbian friends were scattered far and wide to other cities. It didn't take her long to want a new friend.

Her mother and father were major socialites of the city and attended fancy balls, concerts, operas, plays, and the theater. They were patrons of the performing arts and supported the school of art at the local university. They often partied with the mayor and the governor. Including members of the State Government and all sorts of rich business people. Gail was often dragged along to these affairs or mother found her a date and dragged both of them along.

Dad took her to work and found things for her to do while searching for a husband to give him grandchildren. She was introduced to many young men and dutifully danced with them, went to parties with them and tried to get some sexual satisfaction from them. She promised herself that if some guy got even close she would marry him and teach him the rest.

Then she met Dick, a big strapping guy about ten years older than Betty and when she finally got to bed with him found him to have an enormous male organ. The first time they were together they were in his apartment and he told her he was enamored with her and wanted to be her steady guy.

They had dated several times, and she liked him a lot. He was polite, smooth on the dance floor and kissed her wonderfully. She hoped beyond all hope he could give her an orgasm.

They were groping each other on the couch when she exposed his cock for the first time. She had unbuttoned his fly, pulled his zipper down and reached in to find it. It filled up her hand, she could hardly get her hand around it and it was not quite fully hard. Wow, what was this?

She moved to the floor in front of him and pulled him out so she could put him in her mouth. Holding it with both hands she managed to get her lips around the head, just barely. Putting it down her throat was not going to happen. She licked it up and down, kissed it everywhere and tried to suck the head. He had relaxed and was enjoying the attention.

"Dick, I want you to fuck me but I am not sure it will fit in me."

"We can make it work, you would be amazed at what it can do."

She giggled and stood up. "Take me to bed then and be my lover."

They went to the bedroom, losing clothing as they walked. By the time they got there he was totally naked and she down to bra and panties.

Taking control of the situation Betty said. "Lay down."

He lay back and once again she tried to give him head and jack him a bit. He enjoyed it but it didn't seem to get him close to orgasm.

He reached down and pulled her up across his chest and took her lips with his.

Thinking he wanted her to go cowgirl on him she pulled her knees up on the outside and rose to get above him for the plunge.

"Not yet honey." He said.

"Huh."

He pushed her over and clamped his lips around her closest breast. Sucking it hard the nipple exploded into a hard bud and her groin started to tingle. Oh this was good.

He moved between her legs and suddenly she realized he was going to eat her pussy. Oh my, this could be really good. She thought.

When he finally got his big tongue down into the valley he pushed it deep into her vagina and rapidly made her wetter than she had ever been. She was gushing lubricant when he rose to the giant clit. He seemed to revel in it and rubbed it hard and fast, dipped back into the vagina and went back and forth for what seemed like forever. He was a dynamo, she climbed higher up the orgasm ladder than she had ever been with a man and he seemed to want her to give it up to him.

With knees bent, feet flat on the bed, she pushed up into his face and held his head in her hands. She loved the feeling of his hair between her fingers as she humped his face time and time again.

"Dick, I am going to cum!" She blurted out.

He redoubled his action on her clit and then he felt her spasm. She bucked up into his face, cried out, and then squeezed him with her thigh.

"Oh my God, honey that was amazing." She said.

"One." Was all he said.

"What?" She gasped.

"More to come." He said as he rose up, gripped his huge cock and moved it to the entrance to her now gushing vagina. It would never be slicker than it was now and he knew it. Her eyes got big as he pushed himself to the entrance, still gripping it with his whole hand. Moving it around the hole he teased her until she wanted to beg him to put it inside.

When he moved to enter her it was like a hand in a glove. He slid in, easily, parted the tunnel and slid all the way to the bottom and tapped her cervix.

"Oh my God, you feel amazing baby." She whispered with hardly any breath.

She rolled her hips up to allow him to get deeper and finally felt his pubic hair on her bald pussy lips.

He stayed there, filling her up and enjoying the look in her eyes.

"It does feel good to be inside you finally. I have waited a long time for this."

"Me too."

He began to stroke her and suddenly she could feel his girth rubbing on her sensitive G spot. He went slowly, pulling back and pushing in and every time he went past the spot she got a shiver. He noticed and began to quicken his pace. She started rocking her hips hard and pulling him into her deeper and deeper.

They came together the first time and both seemed surprised at the intensity of it. He exploded and she gushed, she was filled up to capacity and most of it came out around him and onto the bed. He stayed deep in her, pushing his seed against the deepest portion of her pussy. Filling her up and then some.

She stayed the night and he made love to her again in the morning. She was amazed at how easily he slipped into her, even though he was huge. The orgasm was just as good as the first one and he filled her up again.

Three months later she knew what the doctor was going to say before he said it.

Three weeks after that they were married on the steps of the State Courthouse.

He mother was flabbergasted, no big wedding for her little girl. But she knew the circumstance and wanted to save the embarrassment too. Unwed mothers were not appreciated in her society.

Dick Junior was born nine months after her first orgasm with a man and he was welcomed into the family with all the fanfare they could muster. Times were good. Mom and Dad got daughter married off and out of the house. Grandkids would abound and the linage would go on.

Betty and Dick were very happy together; they did everything with each other. She learned to cook, clean house and take care of the baby. He was an accomplished lawyer and when he realized Betty was a member of the Virginia Bar made her a partner in his law firm. She didn't work a lot but she held the title and added prestige to the firm. Her daddy after all was an important man in the city.

Life was good and little Dick grew up into a strapping boy just like his dad. They did manly things together and Betty stayed out of their way. Several times a year they would go hiking and camping in the Blue Ridge Mountains. Hiking the Appalachian Trail was always one of their goals. That was a long trek; it ran from Georgia all the way up into New England. They had hiked the Virginia portion in sections and this year wanted to spend a week hiking it in North Carolina, down through the Great Smoky Mountains.

Tragedy befell them on the third day out. They had traversed the trail up a long mountain ridge and decided to go see the vista to the east. The sun had come up through the trees and was a glorious sight. They left the trail and moved east through the trees to the edge of a gorge. The view was fantastic, tall lush vegetation, rocky crags, and more mountains than you could count.

They were found two weeks later by a fisherman fly fishing the fast moving stream fifteen hundred feet below that ridge. When they finally got them out and autopsied the coroner said they had fallen a long way, had many cuts, bruises and broken bones. Each had a major skull fracture, which would have killed them instantly.

Betty was devastated; suddenly she was alone in a world full of grief and pain. She had no idea what to do. Her dad took care of the funeral arrangements and the father and son were buried side by side in the church cemetery where Dick's family had been interred.

Betty mopped and cried for days. She hardly ate and began to drink for the pain. She was often passed out when her mother came to visit and rarely saw friends. Her withdrawal was complete and it compounded the devastation for her family.

Gail read about the tragedy in the local newspaper and tried to call several times but never got an answer to her calls or messages. She finally located Betty's mother and was told the bad news about her friend. That was enough to spirit her to Richmond and help her college friend. She arrived on a Friday afternoon and when she got in the house Betty was drunk and semi conscious lying in her bed.

The house was a total mess. There was clothing and trash everywhere, broken picture frames and smashed glasses and dishes. She set about cleaning up the bedroom first, the rest could come later.

She gathered all the clothing strewn about and deposited it in the laundry for cleaning. The bathroom was cleaned and organized along with the closet. While she was running the vacuum on the carpet in the bedroom Betty woke up from her stupefied nap.

"I need a drink." She said as she got up off the bed.

"We don't have any. I threw it all out."

"What am I going to do?"

"Sober up." Was the answer she got.

Gail hustled her into the bathroom and put her in the shower. She scrubbed her unmercifully and Betty complained the whole time. She didn't fight her friend from college, somewhere in her alcoholic haze she knew this was the right thing to do.

Gail dried her hair, and made her brush her teeth. She wrapped her in a silk robe and announced it was time to eat. They trooped to the kitchen.

The kitchen was still rather a mess but Gail set about making it serviceable so she could cook.

The pantry was a bit on the empty side and she didn't have a lot to choose from.

Oatmeal and canned peaches came out on the counter and she began to fix food she hoped Betty could keep down.

An hour later Betty was mostly sober and her belly was full of food for the first time in weeks.

Gail put her on the couch and returned to the kitchen to clean it up and put stuff away. Betty lay on the couch and watched the TV.

Gail checked her often and made sure she was ok.

With fresh coffee in hand she took Betty to the breakfast table in the bay window that looked out on the back yard and garden. It was a beautiful room and view.

Betty took the coffee and Gail went to get some for her. They sat and looked at one another for several minutes.

"Gail, why are you here?"

"Because you needed me."

"How did you know?"

"I read about the tragedy and when you didn't answer my calls I called your mother. She filled me in."

"I don't know what to do, I am lost without my boys. I can hardly stand up and walk the grief is so overwhelming."

"Well, I am here to fix all that. I can't bring them back but I can carry you forward. You are young and beautiful, you have a long life ahead of you and you must challenge it to honor those you have lost."

"I don't want to fight, I want to die."

"Not going to happen, not on my watch."

"Gail, go home, let me die in my misery."

"Drink the coffee, we have a lot to do."

"What?"

"This house is a mess and it's the two of us that are going to fix that."

"Oh God, I just want to die."

"Okay, make me a deal. Give me five days of cooperation and if at the end of the five days you still want to die. I will leave you to it."

"Sure, why not."

"I am going to work you hard, you are going to sweat and then I am going to work you some more. This won't be pleasant."

"Oh goodie." Betty mumbled.

"That's the spirit."

Gail drove her like a drill sergeant for the next several days and the labor and sweat managed to sober her up completely. She was still sick to her stomach a lot but the good food was helping calm that down. On the third night Gail crawled in bed with Betty and pulled her tightly against her.

"I want to make love to you baby, like we did in college. Do you remember?"

"I never forgot those days, I remember them often. It's the one thing that seems to bring me a little peace. Remembering how you touched and loved me."

Gail slipped her hand under the nightgown and began to massage Betty's breast. She closed her eyes and allowed Gail to stir up her emotions and arouse her. Gail continued until she had brought Betty to a full and hard orgasm.

The spasm seemed to exhaust her and she closed her eyes and hummed as the charge wore off.

"That was amazing baby, I forgot how wonderful you were."

"I always loved your pussy. It's made from heaven."

"Do you want me to do you?" Betty said.

"Not yet, later maybe, you need to get some sleep first."

"Okay, night night."

The next day they got dressed and went shopping, had lunch and dropped in to visit Betty's mom and dad. It was a wonderful afternoon and they helped mom prepare dinner for when dad got home. They all sat around the table until late, eating and chatting. Drinking coffee and remembering all the good things that life had given them.

Later Gail took Betty home and put her in bed.

"I want to eat your pussy." Betty said.

"I'd like that too."

Betty started in and concentrated on what she was doing. It had been a while for her but it came back quickly. Soon she had Gail swooning and on the verge of a complete orgasm.

"Finger my pussy baby." She said

Betty put two fingers in and found the secret spot she remembered and with her tongue still on Gail's clit massaged another orgasm out of her.

Exhausted they both went to sleep.

When the five days were up Betty was back to her normal self. Gail asked if she could stay a few more days and Betty said, "You better."

The following week, Gail went home and Betty went to her father's office and asked dad for some work.