Taylor Ch. 11 - Betty

Story Info
Betty comes to visit.
1k words
4.31
1.5k
00

Part 11 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty

Life returned to normal after the move in weekend. Barbara and Betty went back to work and Taylor went back to class.

Late one night Taylor finished studying and decided to watch some TV and just relax. Something he wasn't used to doing. Free time meant hustling on the streets but he didn't have to do that anymore.

He was half asleep when he heard the garage door open downstairs. He thought it might be Betty since Barbara had come home some time ago.

Sure enough, he heard her on the back stairs and she announced herself as she came in the back door.

"Hi lover, how are you today?"

"Hi Betty, nice to see you. Working late tonight?"

"I had to go to Washington today and driving back in that traffic is nuts. I thought I would never get home. I saw your light when I drove in and thought maybe you might offer a girl a drink."

"Absolutely." He answered.

Taylor got up and headed for the kitchen and Betty followed.

"I have some chilled zinfandel in the fridge, is that ok?"

"That's great." She said as she pulled up a stool to the counter.

Taylor got two glasses and the wine, poured the two glasses and handed one to Betty.

They both took a sip and Taylor started to move toward the living room. Just as he rounded the corner Betty stepped in front of him and pressed herself into Taylor.

"I need a little meat with my wine." She cooed as she looked up at Taylor.

She went to her knees, set the wine on the floor and reached for Taylor's waistband. His shorts slipped easily down his legs exposing his long soft penis.

"Hello baby, I have missed you." Betty whispered to the cock.

Reaching for her wine she took a mouthful and then angling her head back slipped her lips over Taylor's growing shaft.

The cold wine and the hot lips had a stimulating affect on Taylor. He inhaled sharply as he gently rubbed her hair and felt his passion rise.

Betty looked up and said, "Can we go to the bedroom?"

"Of course." He said as he took her hand and helped her up. She kicked off her heels and tucked in close to Taylor's side as they headed for the bedroom.

Betty slipped out of her skirt and blouse as she arrived next to the bed. Taylor unhooked her bra and pushed her panties down to the floor. She stepped out and up onto the bed.

"Baby help me out of these panty hose."

"My pleasure." He said.

He reached up to her waist, took hold of each side and as she lifted her ass off the bed he pulled them under her ass and down to her knees. Switching to her feet he began to pull them off from the toes.

"I wish I could get them off that fast." She said as she lounged back and reveled in the soft comforter. Patting the bed she said, "hurry baby, I need you bad."

Taylor took his shirt off; he had left his shorts in the kitchen, and slipped up between Betty's thighs. He pushed his arms and shoulders under her hips and lifted her to his lips.

Licking her from vagina to clitoris he came up and grimaced.

"I'm sorry baby, I have been trapped in those panty hose all day."

"It's ok, your plenty wet already."

"I was wet when I came up the stairs."

Taylor moved to a nipple and sucked the whole breast into his mouth. Closing down on her she got a chill through her entire body. "Oh my, that's good."

He moved to the other breast and repeated the procedure. She had another spasm and squeezed his head against her breast.

"What would you like me to do? Fuck you or take you to the shower."

"Baby, I want to feel you inside me. Like now please."

"I was hoping for that."

Taylor slipped up and she reached down to grip his cock and place it where she wanted it. Lifting her hips up off the bed Taylor slid down the lubricated tunnel and buried his penis in her vagina.

"Oh God I love that feeling. You fill me up and make me swoon. Just stay there a moment and let me feel you."

Taylor held his weight up off of her and stayed buried deep inside her. He could feel her vaginal muscles massaging him as she reveled in the sensation.

"Kiss me baby." She said.

He lowered his lips to her and she took his face in her hands guiding him to her mouth and gently reached her tongue out to taste his parted lips. The kiss was soft and sweet while her hungry loins gobbled and massaged his now throbbing penis.

"I feel your heat beat baby, you cock is throbbing."

"It's hard to be still inside you." He said.

"Then fuck me like the tramp I am."

Taylor pulled out and re-entered her smoothly and forcefully, slamming down into her valley and then pulling back and hammering her again.

"That's good baby, more, harder."

Up on his knees now he pounded her as hard and as fast as he could.

"Yes, yes, here it comes. I want you to come with me baby, get there please."

Taylor was pounding so hard he couldn't feel where she was but he knew he was getting close himself.

"Yeeeeeeeeeees." She screamed.

Taylor felt the hot honey from her orgasm spread all around his dick and the heat made him explode all up in her.

"Oh yea, there it is. My God you're hot." She cried as she wrapped her legs around him and squeezed.

Taylor pumped and pumped, he thought to himself that he never squirted that much semen before. Unable to move he relaxed and kept his place while she held him tight.

Soon she relaxed and Taylor withdrew falling down beside her in the bed.

"Betty, that was amazing."

"I knew you were special. That was one of a kind for me too. I came so hard I almost passed out. Can I stay the night?"

"I would be honored if you stayed."

She turned toward him and laid her head on his chest and they both went to sleep.