Taylor Ch. 10 - The Apartment

Story Info
Taylor gets a new home.
1.6k words
4.83
1.7k
00

Part 10 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Apartment

Moving out of the small place he had lived in for the last four years was a little traumatic for Taylor. Part of him wanted to stay in his little hole in the wall and keep the world outside and part of him wanted to explore all that Barbara offered.

Packing up some boxes and seeing what few possessions he really had startled him a bit. He really had nothing to show for his 28 years.

Soon he would have an education and now he had a good paying job, even if it was being as kept gigolo fucking two women. Was it good fortune or the end of something grand: his life's dream?"

He had dreamed all of his life of having breasts and a pussy. He loved the anal sex and thought that he could keep a boyfriend or two while living with the two girls, but what about the dream. Was this a stop over or a change of life?

The more he thought about it the more he wanted to consider it a pause in the journey to womanhood. It would give him a good life while he saved his money for the surgery. The dream would live.

Barbara sent a truck and two men to get his stuff and they were amazed at the lack of it. It only took them two hours to move it all and Taylor sat in the middle of his beautiful new living room and looked at the boxes.

"You feel like breaking in that new bed?" He heard from the doorway.

"Hi Barbara, thank you for the help and the decorating. This place is beautiful."

She had decorated it like a ski lodge, with open beams, dark paneling on one wall, the fireplace was new and the bearskin rug on the floor inviting.

"How about the rug?"

Barbara giggled and walked to his perch on one of the boxes. "I paid a lot of money for that bed and I want to break it in right."

"Oh my." Taylor said.

They walked to the bedroom and Taylor looked over the massive king sized bed and beautiful comforter that was spread over it. He loved the four fat columns that made the corners and the heavy wood frame. It was beautiful. Maybe a little masculine but he really did love it.

"On top or under the sheets?"

"Definitely under the sheets, I am staying the night."

"Oh, I didn't see an overnight bag."

"I have already filled the closet and bathroom with things I might need."

"You do think ahead."

"Now make love to me Taylor. Make me feel like a girl again."

"That will be my pleasure." He said as he pulled her to him and captured her lips with his.

Sliding his hands in her waistband he slipped her pants down over her cheeks and pulled her blouse free. Running his hands up her back he found the clasp to the bra and set it free.

Stepping back she grabbed the tail of her shirt and pulled it and the bra over her head. Her exposed breasts hung heavy and free for Taylor to grasp and massage.

She held his head as he moved his tongue to her nipple and sucked in a mouth full of tit and lip massaged her.

"Oh God, you do that so well. I tingle all the way to my toes." She gasped.

Moving down with his hands he pushed her pants and panties down to her knees so she could step out as he held them.

Barbara was totally naked and beaming at her lover.

She reached for Taylor's groin and gripped his hardening manhood from the outside as he took off his shirt.

She leaned over and took a nipple with her lips and nipped it with her teeth.

"Ouch." He said.

"I am not sorry, I love biting your nipples."

"Just don't draw any blood."

She switched her grip to his belt and undid his pants with both hands. Holding his waistband she slid down to her knees and brought his trousers and boxers with her.

He stepped out and she took him fully between her lips and sucked him into her mouth.

He was not yet rock hard but she could feel the blood filling up the cavities in his cock.

Pushing him in her mouth she just held him, running her tongue around his head as he got bigger and bigger.

Taylor reached down and gently pulled her head up to his and kissed her tenderly.

"I want you." He said.

Barbara want all tingly as the words struck her. She leaned into him hard and sucked his tongue into her mouth.

Taylor managed to get her in the middle of the new bed and under the sheets. He moved down between her knees and started to kiss and nip the inside of her thighs. With his arms under her thighs he dove into the corners of her groin and licked from bottom to top.

She bent her knees and put her hands on his head, gently pulling him to her core. She wanted him on her clit like she wanted to breathe.

He found the little hot button and massaged it with his tongue.

Pushing her knees up he tongue fucked her now wet vagina entry. Pushing her legs higher he tongued her ass hole and she shivered at the touch.

Gripping his ears and pulling Barbara said, "Now baby now, stop teasing and fuck me."

"You say the nicest things." He replied as he moved up her belly, tonguing her navel and nipping each nipple.

She had reached down and taken a tennis grip on his swollen penis and guided it to the entrance to her core.

"You make me the happiest woman in the world." She said as he slid slowly to the bottom and tapped her cervix.

She started rocking her hips and rubbing his cock on her clit when he sat up and pushed his groin under her. Firmly rooted in her he pinched each nipple and said. "You are the best woman I have ever known and I promise to never let you down."

"Taylor, you fill me with desire and satisfaction. Two mutually exclusive emotions."

She wrapped her legs around him and squeezed him hard. He leaned down and took her lips with his and began to hump her for all he was worth.

When he came up finally she had had two orgasms and he was about to spill his seed.

"Give it to me Taylor, plant that seed, bury it deep and make me squeal."

He did just that and she cried out as another larger orgasm overtook her body. Her cavity was full of his cock, honey and semen, dripping out on the new bed sheets.

They were both exhausted and fell asleep quickly under the warm comforter and nestled together. She was in the fetal position and he was close behind spooning her back and buttocks.

It was late Saturday evening when they finally woke up.

"The kitchen is absent food baby. Do you want to go out or order in?"

"We could go shopping together, stop in a diner for a bite and get groceries."

"That would be fun." She said.

They dressed quickly and took the back stairs down to the garage and got in her car.

They went to the all night grocery store and ate a sandwich at the deli counter. Then pushed the cart together and got staples for the apartment. Barbara did most of the picking and Taylor pushed the cart.

They checked out, loaded the car and drove back. Taylor drove and when they got to the garage he backed the car in so they could unload at the stairwell.

Quickly the carried the groceries upstairs and put everything away.

"I would like a hot shower." Barbara said as they finished.

"Alone? Or would you like company."

"I had that shower special built for you and me so, yes with company."

The hot water felt good to both of them and Barbara had brought a bottle of wine to the bathroom with her. They drank a little and the wine and water mellowed them out.

"Taylor. You know what would top off the day."

"What's that baby?"

"A big cock in my ass."

"My my, you say the strangest things."

She giggled as he rubbed his now hard dick up the crack of her ass.

She reached back and soaped him up as he rubbed up and down her cleavage.

Taylor took a handful of the body wash and reached into her butt cleavage and rubbed the hot button and pushed a finger in the tight little hole.

"I'm ready baby, give it to me." She said as she bent forward.

Taylor reached for his cock and pushed it up against the flower. She felt him there and leaned back against him, relaxed her anus and let him slide right in.

"Wow, that's tight baby." He said.

"Wow, that's big." She retorted.

He pushed all the way to the bottom and held her tight around the waist.

"My god you feel good." He said as he kissed her between the shoulder blades.

"Yes you do." She cooed from up against the glass.

She put her hands on the glass wall and bent over some more indicating it was time to make it happen.

Taylor started pulling back and pushing in. They started a rhythm and fully enjoyed the shower and the sex.

Barbara flicked her clit as Taylor fucked her ass and they both came together several minutes later.

Standing up straight Barbara turned and washed Taylor's dick for him and he cleaned up her ass. The shower was turning cold so they got out and found the towels.

Tumbling into bed they were refreshed, sated and happy to be there.

Sleep came quickly to the couple and a new dawn was just over the horizon.