All Comments on 'Taylor Loves Oral'

by LaceAndHumiliation

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Repetitious

Not erotic. Just the same thing over and over in different settings.

durabritedurabriteabout 4 years ago
Wonderful!

Wow - love reading your stories! Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it

Just want to say love the story. Was also wondering where your previous submissions want, and if there's anyway to find them.

Mike677Mike677about 4 years ago
Hot story

This story is so hot I couldn't put it down until I finished reading every word. I enjoy all of your stories and hope you continue to write. I really like your style, and the point of view of the humiliated character. Thank you!

Mike677

cat833942cat833942about 4 years ago
Really enjoyed this

I really enjoyed all of this. Yes, the comment about it being the same thing time and time again is sort of right, but any story where something happens several times is going to be like that.

There is a lot going on here, different characters, an evolving situation, wonderful emotions, and nicely drawn scenes and moments. A very sexy and erotic read. It was also nice seeing the entire story go up in one go, so you don't keep on reading a bit and then waiting for an unknown amount of time, waiting for more to be posted.

I also like the symmetry, of how it starts and ends on the same words :)

One problem I did notice on the way through, on page 7, second half of chapter 6, just after the line:

"No, no, stop. Shut it off!" He demanded. I did so immediately.

there seems to be a bit missing. We jump from her down the drive with her car to them together.

anifreikanifreikabout 4 years ago
Almost too much

A quite talented author who quite often goes over the top for me eg. House Slut 2 and Victoria Returns 4. Would have done so again if John hadn't given Taylor an out for the DP scene. So, a good read I would recommend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Absolutely incredible

Fantastic story! I hope to see more of Taylor!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfect story

This is an absolute fantasy of mine. To "cum" across a woman with the same kind of cravings. I would love to hear more of these

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71about 3 years ago
Wow!

When I first saw there were 9 pages I hesitated to begin the story, but I read about Kelsey and I read about Heather, so I trusted your way with a story. I was not disappointed. I love the way you allowed us to get into Taylor's head, to feel her humiliation and her obsessive need to do these things. If there are creatures out there like this, and I have no doubt there are, please let me stumble over them in some alleyway! :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous