All Comments on 'Taylor Mae Becomes a Cum Dumpster Ch. 01'

by OvernightSensation

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
perrymichaelsperrymichaelsover 2 years ago

Please do us a favor and do NOT continue with this dribble.

Misterc53Misterc53over 2 years ago

You're a cunt. My friends and I would make you comfortable. Se you in hell. It's wrong to mislead. I won't mislead you. I don't like boys, but i have friends that do. You'll be fun to F__k for them.

Misterc53Misterc53over 2 years ago

Good thing this is just a story. Huh?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is an interesting premise of long distance grooming. If you continue, don't make her fully consent. The point of the grooming isn't to just turn her into a willing hole to fuck. It's to make her submissive and obedient. She complies with the orders, but doesn't want to and though she physically gets off to the dominance, she feels shame. She may say things that sound like a wanton slut, but they should be coerced or to avoid punishment. In moments in between servicing, she should feel repulsive and shame for her behavior. She's a good girl at heart, just a little sexy talk over the phone. Every new act, every admission, every new orgasm should be humiliating for her - even if she forgets for the moment as she actually cums.

If she breaks and just becomes the willing fuckhole, it should be toward the end of the trip, after enduring the degradation for most of the week already. Once she embraces her true role, then you spurn her, deny her this simple life of following orders and repeated pleasure, and send her back home to her boring life. Does the now broken slut beg to stay? What would staying look like? What would going home look like? Is she sent home, but with promises of being allowed to return if she completes some degrading tasks? Maybe she needs to bring another submissive innocent with her to be reclaimed - another girl to similarly be broken...

It'll be interesting to see where you take it. I just ask you don't make her willing too quickly.

putmeonmykneesputmeonmykneesalmost 2 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story and the way the boys treated Taylor was incredibly hot. I have been a piece of fuckmeat for a group of men and I can't tell you how much I enjoyed playing that submissive role and having my holes used by four or five guys at a time. Please continue with this series--I do hope you plan to write future chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A thoroughly decent entry into the world of literotica! Keep it up, there will always be nay sayers

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was good, but still unfinished. Needs at least a part 2, since this is only part way thru day 1 of her stay. Plus there were more guys left to use her, and 1 hole still to be used. By the end of her week, she should have been used in all of her holes multiple times and begging for more.

Sorry it lost points for not being finished.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous