Taylor Mae Becomes a Cum Dumpster Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

______________________________ CHAPTER 6 ________________________

Without hesitating, she dropped to her knees in the foyer. Her legs close together, her back straight, her ass resting on her heels, and her mouth instinctively hanging open. The six men closed in around her, forming a semi-circle and dropping their pants to the floor. David hung a step behind the rest. As eager as he was to have Taylor suck his cock after all this time, he was more eager to watch her used by his friends.

Just before the first hard cock reached her hungry lips, Dave spoke up. "Have you ever sucked a cock before, Slut?"

"No, Sir. Well, just my dildo, but not a real one."

"Are you excited to suck us all off now?"

"Yes, Sir, I'm excited to make you all cum."

"That's a good little whore," said a deep voice to Taylor's left. She turned her head and saw Mike, a tall, skinny man with almost no hair anywhere on his head, face, or body, step in closer to her, his thick cock only inches from her lips. "Take all of this cock, you dumb slut. That's all you'll be doing all week."

With that, the head of his dick pushed past her lips, over her tongue, and straight to the back of her mouth. Taylor gagged and Mike pulled his dick out only to shove it back in faster before she had time to gasp for air. This wasn't the love making she envisioned. The first cock Taylor ever touched for real was violently skull fucking her straight away.

Her eyes watered and spit flew from her face every time Mike withdrew his cock from her mouth. She was gagging and coughing, but she wasn't being given a moment to catch her breath or relax her throat. She wasn't even using her tongue to try and make him cum. This wasn't her first blow job. Her mouth and throat were simply being used as a warm hole for Mike to fuck as he saw fit.

Finally, just as she thought she might suffocate, Mike pulled out long enough for her to inhale. As Taylor drew in a much needed breath of air she felt a smack on her forehead and something different land in her mouth. Crossing her eyes she saw the thick, veiny cock on her forehead, bobbing up and down as Mike raised and lowered his hips, dipping his sweaty scrotum in and out of her mouth. On reflex alone, her base desires to please these men, she flicked her tongue at his heavy balls as they repeatedly passed her lips, his shaft still smacking the center of her face.

Mike groaned at the sensation of having this girl tongue his balls, his dick leaking precum onto Taylor's forehead and in between her eyes. She felt his nuts spasm between her lips, but before she knew what was about to happen, Mike pulled his hips away from her face, aimed the head of his cock down at her, and fired rope after rope of thick, hot, cum onto the unsuspecting teen. Taylor's entire face, so pure and innocent just an hour ago, was now dripping from the nose and cheeks with a man's thick load.

Before she even had time to react to what happened, Mike was stepping back, and a pudgy man named Steve had taken his place, using her mouth as a fuck hole. "Good girl, Cum Dumpster. Living up to your name already," Steve said, smiling down at the bewildered teen as he sawed his smaller dick in and out of her face. "Fuck, Dave, where'd you find this slut? I don't think I've ever seen suck a worthless whore in my entire life!"

"Idaho! All they have up there is potatoes and sluts," Dave laughed. "We're only scratching the surface here, boys. From what I've already seen her do to herself, Cum Dumpster is gonna have a wild week ahead of her!"

The guys began cheering and high-fiving one another as chants of "Cum Dump-Ster! Cum Dump-Ster! Cum Dump-Ster!" broker out in the foyer as Taylor's face was viscously fucked by the fat man with the smallest penis she saw in the group. The tip couldn't quite reach the back of her throat to gag her, but the force with which he was slamming into her chin was still sending her skull rocking backwards with every thrust, causing Steve to grab a fistful of her blonde hair at the back of her head to keep her in place while he skull fucked her.

Having no prior experience sucking a man's penis, and essentially only being used as a glorified fleshlight, Taylor didn't know what she should do to add to the man's pleasure. Should she just stay there, motionless? He seemed to enjoy that well enough. Maybe that was fine for her mouth, but she felt she could provide extra help with her hands that were currently just hanging down at her sides.

His loose, hairy ball sack was smacking her chin with every thrust. 'That can't be enjoyable for him,' she thought. 'I can do better.'

Putting her open palm up to intercept Steve's swinging balls before they collided with her chin again, Taylor began to gently massage them between her fingers, letting her arm follow along with his thrusts towards and away from her face. Steve moaned loudly as she played with his balls, before erupting into her mouth, coating the back of her throat with thick globs of cum.

Taylor retracted as his still hard cock popped out of her mouth and shot one final blast of semen onto her chin as she choked on the unexpected mouthful she had just received. Once she regained her composure, she sat up straight and glared at Steve. Swallowing what remained in her used mouth, and with the cum of two men dripping down her face and onto her tits, she declared, "See!? I'm not a worthless whore! I made you cum, didn't I? That makes me good for something!"

This elicited another riotous laugh from the group as Steve leaned in and patted her on the head. "Sure you are, kid. You're a stupid piece of flesh that only exists to be used and abused, degraded and humiliated, but you aren't entirely worthless. Even a five cent whore is worth a nickel," he said, laughing as he stood up. "Who wants to use Cum Dumpster next?"

_______________________________ CHAPTER 7 _______________________

It was only a matter of seconds before she had a third cock shoved into her mouth, the rhythmic thrusting of the shorter man with shaggy hair and a bushy beard a welcome respite from the forcefulness of the first two to sodomize her face. Taylor took this opportunity to swirl her tongue around the tip of his cock as he pushed it into her mouth, or lick the length of his shaft as he withdrew it.

She knew her primary role, no, her very reason to exist at all, this weekend was to be the House Cum Dumpster; nothing more than warm flesh with wet holes that the guys could cum on or in, but she also had a deep desire to please them all as well and as often as she could. She wasn't 'worthless' and she'd spend the next week proving it as best she could. As the shaggy man with the thick bush of pubic hair that itched her nose, whose name appeared to be Zach, began to pick up his speed and force, driving his dick deeper into her face with her thrust, Taylor saw David talking to the two other men she hadn't had the pleasure of pleasing yet. The three of them whispered amongst themselves before David announced he had a surprise for his personal teenaged cum rag, and he'd be right back. The guys were to keep her busy until he returned.

Brian stepped up, said something quietly to Zach, and then walked to the next room where the sofas and TV were. Zach pulled his dick from Taylor's drooling mouth, put his hand under her chin, and guided her to her feet to then follow the guys out of the foyer and into the living room. Taylor obediently followed them; not one man in particular, but specifically the cock that had just been in her mouth. When Zach stood in front of the large couch in the middle of the room, she dropped to her knees in front of him, like a good little cum slut.

"No, you stupid whore, all fours, on the couch," Brian said as he grabbed her from behind at the hips and lifted her onto the couch. Once on her hands and knees, Zach knelt on the couch in front of her and began fucking her mouth again, this time with much more intensity. As she felt him bottoming out in her throat for the first time, she felt a new sensation. Brian had knelt behind her and was running the head of his cock up and down her slit. "Guys, she is fucking SOAKED! This little whore is dripping wet just from being skull fucked and insulted. What an absolute slut she is!"

It didn't take long to lube his cock with her the juices leaking from her bald pussy, as he wasted no time lining it up at the tight entrance to her fuck hole.

"You're still a virgin, Cum Dumpster?" he asked, teasing her hole with the head of his cock.

She nodded "Yes" while her mouth was stuffed with another dick.

"So I'm going to break your cherry then?" he asked with the excitement a kid would have seeing a present wrapped under the Christmas tree.

Taylor shook her head "No" as she pushed back into Brian, forcing the head of his cock to spread her tight lips herself. She arched her spine and threw her head back, momentarily freeing her mouth up to speak. "No, I've fucked my pussy with a dildo for Sir lots of times. He's had me put lots of stuff in my pussy and asshole. I haven't had a cherry for a long time."

"But no cock in there, huh?" Brian asked, slowly forcing more and more of his 9 inches inside her wet cunt.

"Not from a person, no. My dildo looked just like a cock, though, but it isn't as big as you." Taylor struggled and grunted as she got that last sentence out, her tight pussy being stretched by Brian's huge, hard, cock.

"Enough talking!" Zach growled, ramming himself back into her mouth, the force of the impact pushing the small girl backwards and impaling her even further on Brian. "I tried being gentle with you, but you won't shut the fuck up, you stupid, fat, cum rag! Now I'm going to skull fuck you like the others! You want that, you slut? You wanna be skull fucked like and used like the worthless slut you are?"

Even though she had previously been determined to prove she was, in fact, NOT worthless to these men, the barrage of insults hurled at Taylor had somehow made her even wetter. All she could do was nod a weak "Yes" as both men found a shared rhythm and fucked her from both ends. The chubby little blonde girl feeling as worthless as she was told she was, on her hands and knees for two men she didn't know to fuck her as they wanted, using her like a trashy little whore. Her tits swayed beneath her in the same fast rhythm Brian and Zach were keeping as they fucked her mouth and cunt. Making her look even more like a disgusting fuck pig, her mouth was too stuffed with dick to swallow, causing drool to leak past the base of Zach's cock and out of the corners of her lips, dribbling down her chin as she moaned from the pleasure she was feeling being used and filled at both ends. Taylor could only assume her pussy was leaking and dribbling past Brian's cock behind her as well.

She still couldn't feel Brian's body hitting hers when he pushed into her, meaning he hadn't even gotten himself completely inside of her yet, but she felt so full already. Zach was fully in her mouth, the tip of his dick pushing into the entrance of her throat with every thrust until he held it there, keeping her whore mouth full until she was clawing at his thighs to pull back and let her breathe.

Coughing and gasping for air, Zach rammed himself back into her throat, taunting her. "You love gagging on cocks, don't you Whore?"

"Yes!" Taylor screamed as loud as she could, her voice muffled by the hard cock shoved into her throat.

"You want to suck our cocks all day, every day, the entire time you're here, don't you, Whore?"

"Yes! Please! I want to suck you all off over and over!" the submissive 18 year old begged when he pulled his cock away from her face.

"That's a good girl," Zach snarled as he once more rammed himself into her skull, down her throat as far as he could manage, and painted the girl's esophagus with his hot cum. She gagged immediately, choking on it as she resisted the urge to spit it up. Zach pulled out and finished on her face, sending four more heavy ropes onto her forehead and nose, with one landing square in her right eye, effectively gluing it shut.

All of this was too much for the teenaged cum rag. Being cum on again and again was turning her on in a way she hadn't expected, and now it sent her over the edge. Her pussy squeezed the fat cock that was buried inside of it, as she screamed in ecstasy, falling forward onto her shoulders, cum flowing out of her pussy at a volume she had never felt before.

As the young fuck doll's pussy squeezed him during her cum, Brian knew he wouldn't be lasting much longer himself. He fucked her hard and fast as her milky cum drained past his thick cock and drooled out of her used hole, dangling from her clit like a thick glob of drool in a bulldog's jowls. "In your cunt or on your back, Cum Dumpster?" he yelled as his own orgasm was fast approaching.

"Cum in me! Cum in my dirty, sloppy, fuck hole!" she screamed back, the final waves of her massive orgasm rolling through her body.

As hot as it was hearing the teenager use that language describing herself, Brian didn't want to give her the satisfaction of getting her way. "Nah," he smirked, pulling his cock out of her. "Cum dumpsters wear their cum."

As he said the words, Brian also did his best to paint the girl a new shade of white. From her shoulder blades to the top of her ass crack, smears and streaks of jizz haphazardly coated her skin in no discernable pattern. Rope after rope landed on her back, until Brian was completely spent. Satisfied that the young fuck toy was sufficiently covered in an alarming amount of cum, his finishing touch was scooping one last glob of her own that still dangled from her spent hole and smearing it through her hair.

"What did I miss?" David asked the room, entering to a scene of panting and sweating on one couch, his little fuck toy laying in a heap and coated in cum between two of his friends. "Looks like Cum Dumpster is doing a nice job of collecting lots of cum. That's good. Good girl. I have a little reward for you."

12