Taylor Momsen: Reflecting

Story Info
Taylor Momsen enjoys some alone time.
1.1k words
4.67
1.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor Momsen was a woman of simple taste. When she had the chance, there was nothing she enjoyed more than taking a hot bath. She'd put her phone on silent, leave it on her bed, and be alone with her thoughts for as long as she wanted. That being said, she needed the bath just right. The water had to go up past her navel, and it had to be hot enough to make the mirror over the sink fog up. While she waited, Taylor examined herself in the mirror. Her reflection looked back at her with spotless skin, nude-colored lips, and heavy black eyeshadow that accentuated a pair of piercing blue eyes. Keeping her attention to the mirror, her hands reached for the hem of her loose-fitting black shirt.

In one fluid motion, the shirt was on the floor in a matter of seconds. Taylor took a step or two back to see more of herself in the mirror. She looked at the stomach on her reflection, and she kept looking at it as her hands reached behind her to undo the clasp on her black bra. The bra was next to the shirt soon after. Next to come off were Taylor's pants, then finally she added her panties to the pile. Now fully disrobed, Taylor couldn't keep herself from turning to the side to get a good look at her tight ass and giving it a little squeeze, smiling as she recalled how she loved showing it off in concert.

Can't fault a girl for being comfortable in her own skin.

Taylor dimmed the bathroom lights and turned off the faucet once the water was to her liking. She stepped her long legs into the tub, then she closed the curtain, lay back, and made herself comfortable. Gazing at the ceiling in contemplation, Taylor breathed deeply.

Now she was alone...

Alone with her own thoughts, and her own body, for however long this meditation needed to take.

Taylor knew what a hot bath could do for one's soul. Taylor had read The Bell Jar.

The sweat and adrenaline that engulfed her on stage were floating away like cigarette smoke. She brought her hands to her chest as she submerged herself into a state of calm...

A state of being unconcerned with time and work.

A state of forgetting her hatred toward the headlines and the weather.

Taylor felt relief.

Her head propped up against the back of the tub, she pondered as she examined herself.

Taylor looked at her breasts. She smiled, thinking of how she used to go on stage with an X made of black tape covering each nipple. It hurt slightly getting the tape off, but that phase overall was fun while it lasted.

Taylor looked at her stomach. Aside from the obvious issue that was her smoking habit, Taylor did try to stay healthy, especially on tour. She would get sick every so often, but looking at her toned abdomen now, it could have gone a lot worse.

Taylor looked at her legs. She bent her left leg and brought it to her chest, running her fingers up and down the length of it as though she were playing a harp.

Finally, Taylor looked at her pussy. And this was the point when her self-examination would truly begin.

Taylor slid her fingers tenderly, and at a glacial speed, down the smooth skin of her inner thigh as she thought back on the antics she'd used to get into onstage.

Putting the black tape on her boobs, leaning on Jamie's kick drum as she'd stick out her tight ass, being joined by female fans and taking off their clothes - it turned her on.

Taylor liked being alone, recharging her mind and body. But even in those moments she could feel the love of her fans. Every time she went on stage she felt the vibrations in their voices, reached out for their hands, moved with the music and their energy - it turned her on..

When you're young, you always take what you can get

She started singing softly as her eager fingers neared her erogenous zones.

Even bicycles and sprinklers get you wet

With every line, her digits moved just a little bit closer.

Now I know that there's a different way to die

Her fingers began to touch her labia.

My body breathes

Taylor pulls back three fingers, leaving only the middle and ring fingers pressing upon her lips.

Heart still beats

Slowly, the fingers begin tracing a circle around her lips.

But I am not alive

The fingers stop at her clitoris, and then get lowered slowly inside of her.

As she held onto the edge of the tub with her other hand, Taylor released a soft, sensual moan.

Ooooooohhh...

Taylor's fingers moved nimbly as she thought back on the antics she had used to get into onstage. Putting the black tape on her boobs, leaning on Jamie's kick drum as she would stick out her tight ass, being joined by female fans and taking off their clothes - it turned her on.

Taylor liked being alone, recharging her mind and body. But even in those moments she could feel the love of her fans. Every time she went on stage she felt the vibrations in their voices, reached out for their hands, moved with the music and their energy - it turned her on.

Her fingers shifted speeds frequently. They would move at a moderate pace, then they would get faster. And they would get faster. And before they could get too fast, they would stop and slow back down. Taylor would fondle her breasts with her free hand while she took a few seconds to catch her breath. There were a few occasions where Taylor had considered getting a dildo, but she decided against it, reasoning that using her fingers offered more... flexibility.

On an occasion such as this, Taylor would have an incredibly vivid imagination. She fantasized about being on stage and bringing up some of the fans in the front row, male or female, to have her way with them. She thought back to the time her friend Jenna gave her a lap dance on stage during one of their tours. Something about being on stage just made her feel so alive.

Eventually, she brought herself to orgasm. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she started catching her breath and gently grinded her sensitive lips against her fingers. All was quiet and still for several minutes afterwards except for the splashing of bath water.

Then there was a knock on the door of her hotel room. It was Ben, reminding her they would be leaving on the tour bus in 45 minutes. Taylor called out to thank him. She then rested her head back along the rim of the tub, figuring she could wait another five minutes before getting out.

She raised her fingers - the fingers she had just used to rub one out - and sensually licked them clean, already looking forward to her next bath.