Taylor Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle was ready for her turn and flipped Taylor over, climbing over her body to sit on her face. As Taylor was forced deep into Michelle's folds, Jen approached and straddled Taylor's hips. Jen tribbed her pussy against Taylor's as Michelle continued to ride her face. Michelle came first, squirting into Taylor's mouth and all over her face. Jen came soon after, tugging and tweaking her own nipples as she shuddered through her orgasm.

The girls wandered off, but again Taylor had no time to rest before she was pulled on top of a guy laying on the floor. By the time Taylor realized it was Cody, her longtime heartthrob, he had already penetrated her pussy and was squeezing her soft ass, bouncing it up and down on his cock. Another pair of hands raised Taylor's head until she was staring up at Michael, yet another one of her crushes, who was holding his dick and aiming it for her mouth. Michael's dick was big and veiny, filling Taylor's mouth and stretching her lips tight around it. A small part of Taylor was almost happy in this moment, as Cody and Michael were two guys who'd never given her the time of day before, and having sex with either one of them was a forbidden little fantasy of hers. Of course, the circumstances here were much less than ideal.

Cody was pounding her good and Michael was jamming his huge cock down her throat, causing her to gag and sputter. She felt even more hands on her ass cheeks, spreading. From the corner of her eye she could see Raf kneeling behind her, getting ready to fill her final hole. His dick seemed pretty big as it entered her ass, but honestly she'd been fucked by so many today it was getting hard to tell. The three guys pistoned in and out of her holes for a few minutes, then started switching positions. Taylor thought she couldn't faintly taste her own ass on Raf's dick as she looked up into his eyes and sucked him hard. Michael's cock felt just right when it was his turn to fuck her asshole. Taylor thought to herself that her body must finally be adjusting to anal sex.

The guys got her back on her knees so they could all coat her with cum. Cody shot first, unloading his entire wad onto Taylor's tongue and making her gulp it down. Raf aimed for her tits and left globs of white ooze on each.

Michael wasn't quite finished, and had Taylor jerk him off while dipping his balls in her mouth. He pressed her face deeper and deeper behind his balls until she was licking his taint with broad strokes.

"Fuck yeah, bitch. Do you like how that tastes?" he said, gyrating his hips so her tongue covered more of his under-carriage.

Taylor's tongue started flicking against Michael's asshole before he finally announced that he was about to cum and pulled her away, aiming the head of his dick at her face and stroking furiously.

"I wanna see that tongue, slut. I want to hear you beg for it," he said.

Taylor opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue as far as she could.

"I want your cum, baby. Give it to me, please," she said. She actually meant it.

Michael started to shoot, coating her face with jet after jet of creamy white jizz and slapping his big dick clean against her stuck-out tongue.

"Thanks, slut," said Michael, flicking his last few drops of cum onto her face, reveling in defiling her.

"You're welcome," replied Taylor. She said it out of instinct, but realized that she meant it, too.

Off to the side, Viktor had finished fucking Anne and Ethan's face had cum on it; not a coincidence. Anne was still lying across Ethan's abdomen, now getting railed from behind by Jackson, her loud, guttural moans rising above the noise in the room. Most girls, Taylor included, were forced to recoil from the thrusts of Jackson's huge member, but Anne was bouncing her soft little ass back against them, savoring every inch that filled her warm pussy. Jackson couldn't stand it and pulled out to shoot his second load in the last hour. Anne twirled around, getting on her knees and grabbing the giant cock from Jackson's hand, jerking it furiously and aiming it at her face. Jackson shouted in pleasure and unloaded stream after stream onto her cheeks and forehead and her open mouth, the excess dripping off her chin onto Ethan's bare chest.

It had been awhile since Taylor had come (though the triple penetration had almost done it) and she tried to stand up to seek out anyone, guy or girl, who could lick or fuck her to orgasm. However, as she weakly tried to get off her knees she was immediately grabbed by the arms and laid down on her back as two more guys knelt on either side of her face, presenting two new cocks to suck. She wasn't even sure who the dicks belonged to, but dutifully she grabbed each and started stroking. The guys didn't seem to mind having their cockheads touch as Taylor licked at them together, trying to fit both between her thin, luscious lips.

Suddenly, as if God was answering the prayers of her horniness, she felt someone slide between her legs and start licking her pussy. They were rough and greedy at first, but soon they softened and took their time exploring her voluminous folds with their mouth and tongue. Taylor tried once to see who was eating her out, but the angle and the dicks her in face made it impossible. So she resigned herself to the comforting lapping of the mysterious tongue and resumed her focus on the guys she was blowing. All the same, her mind started to make guesses about who was licking her pussy. Was it Bradley, trying to make up for the awful things he'd done to her the past few weeks? Michelle, who seemed most aroused by performing lesbian acts? Could it be Ky, preparing to humiliate her in some new way? Or worse, Mr. Owens, the filthy pervert getting his rocks off by eating her young pussy?

Taylor pictured each one of them as the person between her legs, and realized that she didn't even care. It felt so good and she needed it so bad. Her breathing was getting so heavy that she couldn't keep the dicks she was sucking in her mouth, instead jerking them as they slid and bounced across her destroyed face.

"Oh shit! I think Taylor's going to cum again!" shouted a voice she couldn't place.

"Haha! What a gross whore!"

"You could get lost eating that pussy!"

The crowd started chanting.

"Cum you bitch! Cum you bitch!"

The tongue on her pussy was licking from her opening up in long, smooth strokes, flicking her clit at the top, over and over and over.

"Cum you bitch! Cum you bitch!"

Taylor squirmed in delight. One of the cocks in her hand blew a thick load onto her face, but she just kept stroking it and rubbing it over her lips and cheek.

"Cum you bitch! Cum you bitch!"

She wasn't sure why, but suddenly Taylor started to imagine that the person lapping at her pussy was none other than her sister Anne. Already teetering on the edge of climax, the thought pushed her over the edge. Her legs spasmed, her body shook. The pleasure was a release like none she'd ever felt. She couldn't tell if the crowd had stopped chanting or if the pleasure had rendered her momentarily deaf. Her senses were, for certain, dulled for a considerable amount of time as her body tried to process the release of her endorphins. She hardly noticed the second cock spurting a fresh coat of cum over her face. Her legs felt wet and she realized she must be squirting obscenely.

The orgasm lasted much longer than it took for her mystery pussy-eater to get up and walk away. Having emptied their balls on her face, the two mystery cocks disappeared as well. For a moment, Taylor writhed in pleasure in the middle of the stage, all alone.

End of Part III