Taylor Swift Earns Back Her Masters

Story Info
Taylor makes a deal Scot and Scooter can't resist.
3.1k words
4.06
17.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is meant to be fun and is from my own imagination. to my knowledge, none of the people depicted here have engaged in the acts or situations written about.

*

Taylor Swift Earns Back Her Masters.

Scott Borchetta was surprised when his 1 o'clock appointment turned out to be the beautiful, blonde singer, Taylor Swift. They hadn't spoken or seen each other since she split from his label a year ago and judging by the media reports, he was her least favorite person right now. She sauntered in, more confident than he had ever seen her. Scott mentally flashed back to the frizzy-haired, flat-as-a-plank teen who nervously stepped into his office all those years ago in jeans and cowboy boots. Seeing her now, 29 and dressed in a suit and heels that showed off her firm tits and plump ass, Scott realized that she was all woman now. Her makeup was precise and her hair, straightened, was pulled back into a ponytail with soft tendrils framing her face. Secretly, that had always been his favorite style of hers.

"Taylor! Long time, no see. What brings you back here today?" He asked, intrigued.

"I think you know." She said, her hard stare letting him know that despite her pleasant smile and demeanor, she wasn't to be trifled with.

She approached his desk and leaned over it so she was eye to eye with him, daring him to glance down at her ample cleavage showing through her white blouse. Almost without realizing, he did glance down, and when he caught her icy blue eyes again, he knew she had noticed it.

"Look, I've said all I can about your Masters. A contract's a contract. What's done is done"

"I know. That's why I'm here to propose a different sort of deal. One I think you'll enjoy considering," she said with a faint smile on her lips.

"And what kind of deal would that be? I already told you I'm looking for more than you have."

"Oh I'm not talking about money. I'm thinking of something more...priceless."

Taylor walked around his desk now, so that it no longer stood between them. Scott shifted in his seat as his cock twitched. Tension crackled between them as she let her true intentions hang in the air, unspoken.

"How would you like all your darkest deepest fantasies to come true?" She asked, her voice taking on a breathy quality Scott had before only dreamed about when jerking his cock in private. He looked at her with hesitant, questioning eyes.

"I know how you feel about me Scott," Taylor said, tucking a soft lock of hair behind her ear.

"I've always noticed how you look at me, ever since I turned 18. Like you want to lick me from head to toe. How would you like to have the chance to do that, to do whatever you want to me?"

With hooded eyes, she bent down and pressed her luscious red-painted lips against his. Scott groaned, his cock starting to swell, all thoughts of his wife and marriage vows forgotten. He reached up and gently touched the sides of Taylor Swift's face. The woman he had helped raise in the music industry since she was a young teen, who had always sang and behaved from a place of innocence and purity, was now grown and reaching for his belt buckle. It was like a dream come true.

Taylor broke the kiss and knelt down so she was eye level with Scott's lap. She worked his belt and pants open, somewhat surprised by the large bulge she now faced. She had come here preparing to fuck him for the sake of her art, but now it looked like she could actually enjoy it as the all-too-familiar craving for cock started to sweep over her. Frankly, the man disgusted her, having acted like family for over a decade, now only to hold her master recordings hostage from her. But her pussy betrayed her as it started to tingle. Ever since the frat party that had started her sexual awakening, she had been horny and looking for cock constantly. Now, it looked like she had found a worthy contender. She had never anticipated that the man who had helped mentor her since she was a young teen would also be a good fuck.

She peeled his underwear down and Scott groaned as his 8 inch cock sprung free. Taylor grasped it lightly in her hand, licking her lips and staring up into his brown eyes with her baby blue ones.

"So what do you say? Will you give me the chance to earn back my masters?" she asked sweetly, her warmth breath on his dick.

"Oh God Taylor, that feels so good! Don't stop, Baby." He pleaded.

Taylor smiled devilishly and bent down, engulfing his long hard cock with her mouth. Ever the pro at anything she did, she opened her throat and let his cock go all the way in, hitting no resistance as her nose finally rested on his pubes. She didn't gag as she worked her mouth up and down over and over, letting him fill her completely as she deep-throated him. Holy shit, where did this girl learn to suck cock?! Scott marveled as she sucked him off deeply, spit and drool leaking out the sides of her mouth and into his lap. Periodically, she'd release his cock so she could take in gulps of air, and Scott's eyes rolled back in his head every time she swallowed him down again.

"Mm your cock is so big and feels so good in my throat. You like when I suck you off, Daddy?" she asked, batting her thick lashes at him.

"Fuck, your mouth is incredible. Where'd you learn to suck cock like that?" he asked.

"Now, a lady never reveals her secrets," she teased, bending down again to take his wet dick back in her mouth, covering it with more drool. He relished the feel of her tongue working all along the shaft and sensitive head. He grabbed her ponytail and worked her head and up and down more vigorously.

"Fuck, I've dreamed of fucking your sweet mouth for so long," he said, pushing her head all the way down enjoying how her throat squeezed his cock. He then released her head, allowing her to come up for air.

"Is that all you dreamed about Daddy? Or do you want more?" she asked. His cock twitched at the word "Daddy." How did she know exactly how to get him going?

"Lay on the desk, Sweetheart. I'm going to taste that sweet pussy," he said getting up and shedding his clothes while Taylor dropped hers as well.

"Leave the jacket," he instructed, so she put that back on and laid down on her back with her feet on the edge of the desk. Scott gazed down at her, admiring her breasts framed by the open suit jacket, her perfect pink nipples hard and begging to be touched. He groped them for a moment, relishing the weight of her perfectly shaped tits in his hands. He then crouched down and came face to face with her bald, pink pussy, glistening with her arousal. She draped her legs over his shoulders, urging him closer until his lips made contact with her sweet pussy lips. He heard her groan as he explored her wet mound with his mouth. She then gasped in pleasure as he swirled his tongue around the hard nub of her clit. He worked her clit over and over again, his tongue moving back and forth over it. Occasionally he'd suck it into his mouth and smile as she squealed in delight.

"Oh yes Daddy! Eat my little pussy until I cum! Ooo you lick me so good! Oh my God, yes! I'm gonna cum! Yes! Yes! Drink it up Daddy! Make me cum," she babbled, squeezing his head with her thick thighs until she shook and quivered around him. Scott felt a stream of liquid hit his face and knew she was squirting because of him. The next stream landed in his mouth and he drank up her sweet girl cum. He continued licking her pussy while she screamed her release, grasping his hair in her hands and holding in tightly as her body shook and slammed over and over.

"Fuck, I thought only Selena could lick pussy that good," Taylor Swift panted.

"Selena? Jesus, you have been up to a lot since we last talked," Scott said as he lowered Taylor's legs, keeping them spread.

"Ready to show me how good this pussy is?" He asked.

"Mm yeah, Daddy, put that monster cock inside my wet pussy! Fill me up," Taylor said breathlessly.

Scott positioned his cock, hard and aching with need, at the entrance to her flushed pink cunt. She was so wet from being eaten out, she put up no resistance. Both of them groaned lustily as he slipped his cock inside her warm wet channel. He worked his cock in and out of her slowly, marveling at how tight she was despite the fact that she obviously a slut who couldn't get enough sex. He wondered just how many people she had fucked since becoming a more empowered woman.

He soon has his cock buried to the hilt. Taylor squirmed in pleasure beneath him. "Mm fuck me hard, Scott," She said pleading with her big blue eyes. Scott almost came right then and there when she said his name. As hot as her calling him "Daddy" was, nothing beat hearing Taylor Swift, the most powerful woman in the music industry, one of the most famous and influential people in the world, say HIS name while begging for his cock. So he gave her what she wanted and started fucking her harder with every thrust.

And that was exactly how a Scooter Braun found them when he opened the door.

"Oh my God!" Taylor yelled, squirming underneath Scott, but his weight kept her on her back. He wasn't phased at all and kept thrusting his hard cock in and out of her pussy. Taylor moaned in spite of the shock of being caught, her tits jiggling with each thrust.

"Scooter, you're just in time. Look who dropped in," Scott said, smiling.

Scooter smiled back. "Well this certainly isn't how I expected our meeting to go, but a celebration is a celebration," he said while undoing his belt and letting his pants drop to the floor. He quickly stepped out of them and made his way over to the desk.

"What are you talking about? What celebration?" Taylor asked.

"Why, my purchasing your masters, Sweetie," Scooter said.

"What?" Taylor asked, glaring at Scott, who gave her an extra hard thrust to remind her who was on top at the moment.

"You said I could get them back from you!" Taylor protested.

"I didn't actually say that. You had my dick in your hands and I just let you do what you clearly wanted to do," Scott clarified.

"And I haven't heard any complaints," he said, squeezing her left tit hard. Taylor yelped and blushed as she moaned. She hated her body for deriving so much pleasure from this dick that had yet again, scammed her.

"Oh, so Taylor came here looking for a deal, hmm? Well I'm the one you need to negotiate with now, Sweetheart," Scooter said, jerking his 10-inch cock to its full length.

Taylor's mouth dropped at the sight of Scooter's larger than average cock. She had never seen a white cock that big before. She bit her lip, trying to resist the urge to suck it down her throat, but knew she couldn't resist it. Fucking Scott was one thing. They had been close once. But could she really bring herself to fuck a man who had bullied her and sided with her most notorious enemy, Kanye West, during the worst year of her life? All just to get her music back? But no, she admitted to herself. It wasn't just about the music, was it? She was a horny slut who wanted his cock because it just looked too good to pass up. She wanted that monster cock inside her, music or no music.

She nodded to him, and he approached with his cock jutting out, fully hard and standing on its own now.

"If I do this, you'll give me my Master's back?" She asked, pulling on her own nipples while Scott slowly worked his cock in and out of her glistening snatch.

"Sure, one song at a time." He replied.

"Then give it to me," Taylor replied, and Scooter slipped his massive tool into her eager, wet mouth. As she stared up into his eyes while bathing his cock with her tongue, she knew she was owned now. She'd need this cock for a long time. Maybe forever. Scooter groaned as he worked his cock in and out of her mouth with ease, enjoying how her cheeks bulged with each thrust. Scott picked up his pace and Taylor Swift was soon shaking from head to toe with each thrust of the two cocks sawing in and out of her holes.

Scott enjoyed thrusting his cock all the way down her throat and seeing it bulge in her neck. Her eyes were watering but she didn't protest. He held her head and his cock in place for a moment before drawing his member out of her mouth. It was slimy with her spit.

"Let's go to the couch," he said. It wasn't a request. Scott pulled out of her cunt and helped her off the desk and on to shaky legs. She followed Scooter over to where he sat on Scott's expensive leather couch, his glistening cock standing straight up in his lap. She bit her lip shyly, waiting for his instructions.

"Sit right here, Sweetheart," he said.

Taylor sat on his lap, lowering her juicy pussy onto his massive cock. She moaned as he filled her to the hilt. She put her arms around his neck as he started thrusting into her from below, hard jerking thrusts that made his cock hit her cervix over and over. She gasped and screamed with each thrust. The pleasurable pain was amplified even more when Scooter started massaging her breasts and pulling on her bright pink nipples.

"That's it, you love this cock, don't you?" he asked with hard eyes.

"Yes! Yes!" she managed to get out between whiny moans.

"You need this cock now, don't you?"

Taylor looked away ashamed at first, but then looked deeply into his eyes and nodded, her body still shaking with each thrust. She knew it was true. She'd be begging him for his cock for a long time to come, until he was tired of her. She'd never be the one to tell him no.

"This is where you belong, Sweetie. Don't you forget it. Now turn around and let me have that asshole. Scott, take her pussy."

Taylor got up and stuck a finger in her sopping wet pussy. She then rubbed it around her dry, puckered asshole and worked it inside, getting herself nice and lubed for the cock that was about to tear into it. She closed her eyes to enjoy the tiny shocks of pleasure already beginning there.

"Come on, slut. I didn't come here to watch you get yourself off. Sit," Scooter said, annoyed.

Taylor turned around and wiggled her plump ass cheeks playfully. Scooter gave her a smack and she moaned, enjoying it. She then positioned her asshole over his cock, still wet from her juices, and slowly lowered herself down until she felt the head of his cock break through her opening, and get swallowed by her ass. Both groaned loudly in ecstacy. Taylor slowly worked herself down on to the cock, then back up, letting her tight asshole get accustomed to the massive tool inside of her. Something poked at her cheek and she opened her mouth to let Scott slide his dick inside once more. Scooter held firmly onto Taylor's tits as he let her continue her slow pace.

Once Taylor felt more comfortable with his cock in her ass, she started to bounce faster. Both hers and Scooter's moans filled the room as her ass squeezed his cock with a vice-like grip. Scott then slide his cock out of her mouth and then positioned himself in front of her so he could fuck her pussy. Taylor leaned back into Scooter and lifted her legs, allowing Scott access once again to her soft, wet hole.

Taylor never felt more complete than when she had a cock filling her pussy and asshole at the same time. As both cocks sawed in and out of her and two sets of strong manly hands groped her body while holding her in place, she let her head fall back and completely gave into the thrusts of their bodies, the smells, the sounds, and the feel of electricity coursing through her as her orgasm swelled and crashed over her. She shook and spasmed around their cocks as she came, screaming so loudly, she surprised even herself. Not far behind was Scooter, grunting as he released his seed deep into her tight bowels. She smiled as she felt his cock twitch inside of her hungry asshole. Scot then pulled out of her pussy and jerked his cock, spewing a river of cum onto the blonde singer's pretty face. Instinctually, she made her famous "surprise" face that she was so commonly mocked for, then kicked lips, relishing the salty taste.

Taylor got off of Scooter's cock and laid back on the couch next to him, panting heavily while coming down from the high these two men had sent her on.

"Oh you're not done, Sweetheart," Scooter said, standing up and dangling his cock over her face.

"You will do your job and clean me up like a good slut after we fuck. Do you understand?"

"Mm yes Sir," Taylor said with a sly grin and sucked his cock into her mouth, cleaning him of their fuck juices. Scot presented her with his slimy softening cock as well and she shoved it into her mouth as well. Both cocks drew out of her mouth, all clean and the men started dressing again. Scooter tossed Taylor her blouse and pants while she used a finger to wipe the cum off her face. She licked her fingers clean.

"Now before you go, I want you to understand. You can earn your masters back on at a time, but you have to fuck when I want and you'll do it how I want," Scooter said, looking Taylor square in the eyes.

"Whatever you want. Just don't make me wait too long," Taylor said, zipping up her pants.

"Good answer. I'm having a party tomorrow night. I'll send you the details. Be prepared to work hard," Scooter said.

"I always have," Taylor smirked. She stood at the door, her hand in the knob.

"By the way, which song did I get back today?"

"Why, Tim McGraw of course."