Taylor Swift Squad: Anal Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She'll be fine." Cara reassured, "I double ass fuck my Ashley all the time with her Pretty Little Liars co-stars, and her butt hole always recovers. Eventually. Mmmmmmm, that is quite the pic though. Hey Sel, stay still, while I get a pic."

"Cara!" Karlie warned.

"What? It wouldn't include her face, I promise." Cara swore with a wicked smile, and she quickly grabbed her phone and took a picture of Taylor Swift's gaping ass hole.

There was a brief pause, then Selena asked, "Can you send me that?"

"Me too." Karlie grumbled, everybody quickly agreeing, causing Cara to chuckle. Then to cover that up Karlie move closer to Taylor and softly murmured, "Tay, it's time to wake up. You've got cocks to clean."

"And why should she have all the fun?" Selena scoffed, then grinning wickedly as she slid from underneath her bestie, "Mmmmmmm, I want a turn tasting some ass."

Technically Selena already had, her own after Cara had ass fucked her, but Karlie had to admit, she felt the same way, and clearly everyone else did, as one by one Selena, Karlie and Cara removed their harness, bought it up to their own lips and pushed the dildo, which had just sodomised Taylor Swift, into their mouths.

Which naturally led to a series of happy moans as being an ass to mouth slut was pretty much a requirement if you were going to be a female friend of Taylor Swift, let alone a member of her squad. And this time was extra intense, as Karlie couldn't help share the view that ass to mouth was something submissive, and to do something so submissive right after doing something so dominant was one hell of a head rush. Hell, Karlie was pretty sure she came again, just from tasting Taylor's ass.

At the very least Karlie and her friends experienced some powerful after-shocks as they lazily sucked those dildos clean, quietly confident in the knowledge that Taylor wouldn't be waking up and whining that she was being denied butt cream anytime soon. Something that Karlie would make sure wasn't a problem, by being there to fuck Taylor's perfect little ass again whenever she came round, hopefully much later on tonight, although not so late their friends had left.

Because as she stared at that cavernous ruin that was Taylor's ass hole, Karlie worried whether a single cock up the ass would ever satisfy her complete anal whore of a girlfriend again. Which was both worrying, and weirdly exciting.

"So, who's next?" Cara teased wants her dildo was clean, "Karlie? You're the only one I haven't fucked yet, and we both know you love anal almost as much as your girlfriend."

Karlie hummed thoughtfully, then removed the dildo from her mouth and replied, "Well, no one loves anal as much as Taylor. You haven't been butt fucked yet either, and I'm the one who arranged this party, so maybe you should be the next one to bend over?"

A brief pause, then Cara offered with a grin, "Wanna flip for it?"

"Maybe." Karlie hummed thoughtfully.

In reality they were both too exhausted for more, and Cara was just showing off. Probably. Her relationship with a total bottom was clearly making Cara bold, something Karlie could definitely relate too. After all, before she met Taylor she could have never imagine hosting a lesbian anal gang bang, let alone that she would get so into it that she would force the person she loved the most to take a triple butt stuffing.

Of course, Taylor had clearly loved it, Karlie reminded herself as she pushed the dildo back into her mouth and straight down her throat, trying to get every drop of Taylor's butt cream that she could, while of course staring at her handiwork. Oh yes, Karlie thought with a wicked grin, they were definitely doing this again.