Taylor Swift's boyfriend gets more!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Selena spoke, "I didn't want it like this Chris. I didn't. I do like you, but........"

The words of Selena were stopped as Chris grabbed her and pushed her tiny frame, gently, face-first against the wall. Her small pert ass looked good in her black joggers, and she smelt good, but Chris was trying to ignore all this.

Chris reached up to Selena's chest and put his hand between the wall and her chest, as he allowed her to step back a little. He squeezed her tits one at a time tightly and pushed his body up against hers.

Selena spoke, "Oh Chris. I like your hand there, and........"

Selena was stopped as Chris put a couple of his fingers in her mouth and let her suck on them, before going back to having both his hands rubbing on her small, but pert tits. There was little Selena could do, Chris had complete control of her against the wall, and she had no complaints being so close to the guy she'd wanted for a while.

Chris had now opted to squeeze his hands under the top, then took a grip of the top and pulled it off her, and with it came her bra over her head. He turned Selena around to face him and pushed her back against the wall, as he put his mouth around each breast and kissed them firmly.

Selena, "Oh wow Chris, I love you kissing me there. Oh yes."

As Selena spoke, it felt like Chris wasn't listening to a word of it. He was frustrated he was in this position, even though it was a great position to be in. He wanted to be with Sophie in the shower, but here he is with Selena Gomez.

Chris spoke, "You want cock yeah. I'm going to give you cock and see if you will keep this to a one-time thing and tell no one."

Chris dropped down to Selena's pussy, as he had with Taylor and Sophie, put his hands around the women thighs to pull them closer, and started to plant his head, on this occasion, between Selena's thighs. He was squeezing in close and licking her pussy through her joggers.

Selena was being dominated and was loving it, but she wanted cock. She could feel herself getting wet, as could Chris, as the joggers started to become moist.

Next, the joggers of Selena's were now being pulled down, and with the firm grip her pants were coming down at the same time. Her bare legs were appearing, as Chris pulled everything all the way down to her ankles, and above her shoes which remained on, but this was making it harder for her to keep her balance and stay upright.

For a moment Chris looked up at Selena, and what he saw was a woman who was naked to her ankles, with a cute tiny body, which although didn't have the very long limbs of what he was used to, he knew he was about to fuck something very special. His key feeling though was this was going to be a fuck, there was no loving or sensual action in this, he was going to fuck Selena Gomez.

Chris stood up and picked Selena up with him and threw her face down on the bed. Her legs can't move, as the joggers tie them together at the bottom, but her pert and extremely cute little ass is facing skyward.

Chris spoke, "You better be ready. It's coming in."

The cover Chris had around him was removed and his cock was aroused by the last 10 minutes, which Selena could feel instantly as he positioned himself above her on the bed. With a little slap of her ass, his cock was going in.

Selena spoke, "Oh god Chris, what are you doing? What are you doing? Oh Chris, go into my pussy, please go into my pussy."

With Chris's cock at 10 inches, he pushed Selena's bum cheeks ajar slightly with his hands, and with no lubrication started to insert himself inch by inch into her.

Selena screamed, "OH NO CHRIS, I NEED TO BE WET, OH CHRIS. I CAN'T TAKE IT THERE, NO.........."

Chris wasn't listening to whatever was being said, to him, he had an ass, a mighty fine ass beneath him. He knew the woman wanted a fucking, and that is what he was going to do."

"OH FUCK, OH FUCK, OH CHRIS, OOOOOOO, TOO MUCH, TOO MUCH, OOOOO," Selena was screaming louder.

The pace and power of Chris weren't slowing as he pulled his cock out of Selena's tight ass hole and then slammed it back in over and over again.

Chris spoke, "Is this what you wanted Selena? Is this going to make you happy?"

Selena spoke in pain, "I want to cum Chris. You need to stick it in my pussy. Please, Chris, that will keep me quiet. I promise."

For a few more minutes Chris kept pounding Selena's ass, he ignored her moans of stop and no, before pulling it out and sliding it straight into her pussy. 8, 9, 10 inches were in before you knew it.

Selena groaned quickly, "Oh god Chris. You're huge. Wow. I love it. I love big cock. I love it. Oh, Chris. Fuck me. Oh god, fuck me good."

Chris, without saying it, he was loving the tightness of Selena's pussy, and he knew that morning he would have been in Sophie's if they hadn't been disturbed. Selena was no Sophie to him, but he knew on another day, he could have easily been dating Selena, and not Taylor. They were both at that charity event and both were single then, but he had more time talking to Taylor and got her number.

Chris spoke, "Hope you can feel me, Selena. Hope you can feel all of me. You are a sexy little thing."

For the first time, Chris had said something which didn't seem like he was being forced and he might be enjoying it. Selena had managed to reach a hand between her legs and had started to fondle Chris's balls as he kept going deep inside her.

Selena moaned, "I'm going to cum Chris, I'm going to cum."

Chris replied, "I'm going to make you cum. I'm going to fuck you harder and harder."

Momentum was intense as Chris could no longer keep going at this rate, and with a dozen or so hard fucks, he was pleased to feel Selena explode her juices.

"YES.......YES......YES........"

Selena's juices were everywhere, and Chris's cock was once again a sticky and wet mess.

Whatever Chris thought about having to fuck Selena, it certainly wasn't a bind, and as he turned her onto her back, to face him with her breasts looking right up at him, he wasn't finished.

Chris spoke, "My cock is full of spunk. I'm going to cover you. Just lay back and take it."

Out of frustration, he straddled Selena, took his cock in his hand, and started jerking it over her tits. Selena's eyes were popping out of her head as she recovered from her fucking and took in the fall sight of Chris's huge cock.

Selena put her hand on Chris's cock to slow him down, but also to place her fingers on the head of his cock.

Selena spoke, "I'll finish you off. Let me have it. I'll make you explode."

Chris looked down and opted to take his hand off his cock as Selena gripped it herself and moved her mouth to it. She grabbed the base of it and stroked it, at the same time as opening her mouth and licking the head of his cock.

Selena's soft hand was exactly what he needed, and her warm breath on his cock was something he may have dreamt about, but never felt.

Chris groaned "OH GOD. OH WOW. OOOOOOOOO. YES."

The noise of suction was getting louder, as Chris's cum was in Selena's mouth, but she was aiming to suck him dry.

Chris moaned, "Oh wow. Ooohhhh, Ooohhhh, Oh wow."

Selena kept her lips firmly wrapped around his cock as he kept exploding juices down her throat.

"OH, OH GOD, OH FUCK SELENA. OH FUCK."

A further cum load of spunk was being taken, due to the amazing cock sucking skills of Selena. She was loving every taste and now had control over Chris. She'd been gagging for cock for a very long time, and this was near perfect.

Selena released Chris's cock from her mouth, and as she spoke, cum was all over her lips and chin.

Selena spoke, "Hope you enjoyed Chris. I did."

Chris collapsed onto the sheets next to Selena and was nearly in a sense of shock. What he had done with Selena was above and beyond what was needed to keep her quiet, but he had most definitely loved it himself.

He was laying in Sophie's bed who he adored. Forced into fucking Selena to save his relationship with Taylor. It was a mess for him.

Selena spoke, "I better go, Chris. I love your cock. If you ever leave Taylor, it won't be because of me, feel free to give me a call. I'd take you in my mouth as many times as you would like."

Selena pulled up her pants and joggers, and then found her bra and top, and put them back on.

Chris was left in a heap on Sophie's bed, as he heard Selena say goodbye to Sophie as she left, and the noise of the front door.

A few moments later, Sophie walked back into her bedroom, now fully dressed after her shower. She looked stunning but with a look of not having a clue what to do.

Chris spoke, "Oh Sophie, what have I done. I look at you and I want you, but you're the one married woman."

A long pause existed and a reply to Chris wasn't coming.

Chris asked, "Sophie, what can I say to you. How do you feel?"

Sophie replied, "What I just heard Chris suggests you enjoyed it far too much. You were only fucking me a few hours ago. I think you should get your things together and go home to Taylor's. We can trust Selena, but before you ask about us, there can't be us."

Chris spoke, "No Sophie. No. Is there anything I can do or say?"

Sophie replied, "I'm sure we will see each other jogging and at events. You know what you did to me, but I also know what you do to Taylor and heard what you did to Selena in my bed. Just please go, Chris."

Chris took some time in cleaning himself off, to then be able to put on the clothes he came in which were scattered in the bedroom and lounge.

Chris said his goodbyes and asked that Sophie thinks about it seriously. He knew he needed to sort out his life with Taylor, but he wanted her to think about him.

There was no hug or kiss, he left with his tail between his legs, but with a night of passion, he would never forget with Sophie.

What would happen when Taylor came back, he crossed paths with Selena, and bumped into Sophie was anyone's guess. Chris just knew he needed some rest for the remainder of that day.

THE END