Taylor Swift's boyfriend gets more!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie spoke, "Bang on time, love that. How are you? Hope you've been looking forward to tonight? I've poured us some wine which I think you will like."

Chris instantly felt relaxed, despite the fact he was cheating. He closed the door behind him and followed Sophie ass wiggle as they took the walk to the reception area, where you could overlook the scene of the crime the previous day, of the pool and sun lounger.

"Lovely to see you, like I, you definitely look a lot less sweaty than we did yesterday," Chris replied.

"Was that before we met or after Chris! I'm hoping we can work on that tonight, and a reason I didn't worry too much about getting dressed up!"

In Sophie sitting down and Chris a few feet away, her robe opened enough to show the top half of her right leg, which also made it clear, she's either wearing nothing or some underwear at best!

Chris spoke, "I feel a little overdressed Sophie if I'm honest."

"Honestly, I'm sure you won't be soon. We know what we both want, I just thought we could have a drink first." Sophie replied.

Both relaxed looking at each other in the eye and chatting for a while. It was clear that despite them both being in relationships, what had happened the day before, they had no reason to pause a continuation. The small talk lasted for no more than 15 minutes, then.

Chris spoke, "Are you going to show me what's under that robe?"

Without response and very little movement, Sophie undid the small tie and opened it up, took it off, then threw it over the top of the sofa. She was wearing a matching bra and pants, which were a matching light yellow/creamy colour, which complemented her skin tone, and nearly made her look naked.

Tonight, Chris got a clearer view of what he had fucked the day before and he wasn't disappointed. A face with lips to kiss, again and again, sexy eyes, a neck he remembers snuggling into, long limbs, breasts which at this moment are just about being held in, a flat stomach, a tight looking pussy (currently covered), which he remembers diving into, and legs which go on forever.

Sophie spoke, "Now, all I need to do next is make sure I show you, how much I want you!"

Chris was aroused, but not as much as when she straddled him and started to kiss him. He could feel his cock squeezing against his trousers and it was poking into Sophie.

Sophie spoke, "Oh god Chris, I'm going to kiss your chest first and then give you the best blowjob of your life. I've wanted to suck on your cock since yesterday."

Sophie's hand had started to rub his cock in his trousers, and she had kindly unbuckled his belt and pulled down his fly to let it breathe a little. Then, his shirt was unbuttoned, and his jacket and shirt were being slipped off him, as he leaned against the back of the sofa, whilst Sophie did all the work.

Chris was loving the attention as kisses were alternated across his chest and up to his mouth, where he could look into her eyes and hold those kisses a little longer, as he took in the taste of this woman, who he was certainly fancying and finding more and more attractive.

Sophie's hand was now starting to firmly grip his cock, and it was hardening more and more, as he was getting kissed softly and gently.

With Sophie's hand firmly wrapped around his cock, she stretched out and put her breasts in Chris's face and asked him to undo the clip. To undo it, it fell between them, and Chris could now kiss her hardening nipples, as she started to stroke his cock up and down more.

Sophie spoke, "I want to take you in my mouth, Chris. Don't hold back anything, you can explode inside me. I love the taste of cum."

Chris's cock was twitching and his whole body felt overrun with passion, as he saw Sophie low herself down his body, to take off his shoes, then pull his trousers and pants off him, with a little shift of his bum to help ease them off him.

With him naked now, and with Sophie between his legs, he could feel her warm mouth wrap around his cock and then a big suck of it and release, then the same again.

He couldn't believe how amazing it felt, but it kept getting better, as Sophie started to open her mouth and lick it with her tongue from base to head, then closing her mouth and sucking on it once again.

What felt like an age, his cock was being fully worked on, and he felt powerless but was relaxed as he is getting blown off by one amazing woman.

You could hear Sophie's sucking motion more and more, as he became more and more lubricated from her spit and kisses which were smothering his cock.

Chris started groaning, "Oh, Oh Wow, Oh god, that so good, so, so good, Oh, Oh."

Sophie could tell he was ready to blow, especially when Chris reached down to her head and pulled her hair to one side. She had 9-inches of his cock in his mouth when with one more big lick and a huge suck, it was far too much for Chris.

"FUCK YES. OH FUCK. YES, YES..............YES."

Sophie was more than happy to take a full load of spunk in her mouth, swoll what she could and let the excess drip out, for her to then bob her down again onto his cock and lick more of what she could and take another huge suck of his cock.

"OH FUCK, YES."

Another load of spunk had exploded as Chris's body twitched in satisfaction at what he was feeling and seeing.

Sophie kept licking, was now kissing his cock, and sucking more gently, as she gathered the post-cum which was dribbling out.

"Oh my god, this is amazing." Chris moaned and groaned, with complete joy in the tone.

With a quick wipe of her mouth, Sophie appeared at Chris's mouth and started to snog his face-off, as he laid back, got his breath back, replicated her mouth and tongue action, and held her back with his hand and moved her closer to him.

Sophie: "You blow big, and I loved sucking that cock off. Hope I left enough in there for me."

"I can't believe how amazing that was. Oh fuck Sophie, you've just blown my mind. You are so, so sexy. I had been thinking about us together, but that I never thought of that." Chris replied.

Sophie: "I gave good head, did I? Good, you deserve that after the hard fucking you gave me yesterday. I was dreaming about it all last night and I was playing with myself thinking of you. My fingers weren't giving the same satisfaction, but I got wet thinking of you in me!"

"This is crazy, what are we doing Sophie. What are we doing?!?" Chris asked as a question, but not expecting an answer.

Sophie: "It's been two days, we have sex chemistry, let's not overcomplicate it. Get your breath and get yourself to my bedroom."

As Sophie walked away from Chris, she turned around and pulled down her pants, so he got a full view once again of her pussy and naked frame, but then turned back to continue her walk away. Her ass was once again wiggling away, just like when he first arrived, but this time he got the ass cheeks and legs which led up to it.

A very few moments passed, as Chris took a glass of the wine, looked out the window at the lights of LA, then stood up and followed the path he had seen Sophie take.

Chris knew what he expected to see, but as he walked through the door, it still felt better than even that short thought. Yes, Sophie was laying on that bed. Yes, she was naked. But she was laying on her side looking right at Chris as he walked in.

Sophie said, "I want you to cum all over my body Chris. I want you to jerk yourself off, I can help, but I want to be covered in your dirty spunk. You fucked my pussy hard yesterday, it is needing a rest, and I want to be covered in your sticky cum."

The sex-starved Chris was no longer feeling held back from the last 6 months, and what he was being asked of, was a request he smiled at and was more than happy to deliver. How he was going to deliver, he had thought about with Taylor before, but this time he had a sexual partner who was going to help.

Chris is walking up to Sophie gave her ass a little slap and went in for a kiss, as his hands rubbed themselves over her firm tits. He knew he had blown big a moment ago, but his cock remained aroused and his thoughts of Sophie's body that day, and now in front of his eyes again, he knew what he wanted.

Chris spoke, "I'm going to cum all over you, and inside you. There is no way I can't cum inside you too."

Sophie replied, "Right answer Chris, I want to feel you deep inside me. But feel free to cum all over me too!"

Chris started kissing Sophie's body all over and spent lots of time flicking, kissing, licking, and tweaking her nipples which she appeared to love. Her breasts are a fine big pair of lungs and well worthy of lots of attention.

He then did what he loved doing, he loved being between a women's thighs, with his head fixed in the women's pussy, licking them out and making them moan and groan. Sophie was once again loving the attention down there and was getting wet.

What felt like minutes, but was an hour, Sophie's body was explored in every way before Chris and Sophie could take no more playing. Sophie had been playing and touching his cock to get him fully aroused, to then slip it inside her again.

Sophie spoke, "Mmmm, I remember that cock inside me. Oh yes Chris, pump me hard. Do it Chris. Do it to me".

With the athletic body of Chris, holding himself up above the sexy curves of Sophie, both were living their best sexual lives of being in the moment of passion and hunger to be turned on and on and on.

The sounds of sexual juices could be heard squeezing between Sophie's pussy and Chris's cock as he pumped in and out, in and out.

"Oh Chris, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum." Sophie moaned.

Chris had remembered from the day before that once she starts cumming, she didn't seem to stop and went into orgasm after orgasm if he kept going at her.

"FUCK YES, FUCK YES. MORE, MORE, MORE" Sophie screamed.

Chris was giving everything he had, and more than he had ever given before, as his cock kept, what felt like, deeper and deeper inside her.

"OH, OH, OH, OH, OH GOD," Sophie screamed.

The feeling of his cock being covered in pussy juices was finally too much for Chris.

Chris spoke, "I'm going to cum all over you Sophie, I'm going to do it."

"Do it, Chris, do it," Sophie said and nearly begged for.

In taking his cock out of Sophie's pussy he put it between her breasts, as Sophie squeezed them together and he pumped away again.

"Cum Chris, Cum. Cum all over me."

With a deep breath from Chris, he let it go. He let cum shoot from his cock and he reached down to it, to hold it and direct it over the breasts and stomach.

"Oh wow Chris, oh wow, that's what I wanted, that's what I wanted."

Chris spoke, "I want this Sophie, I want this."

In knowing he still had more spunk inside him, Chris slipped his cock inside Sophie once more time and with a few strong pumps, he could feel her pussy fill with his cum as he exploded with deep breaths of satisfaction.

"Fuck Yes Chris, Oh Yes, Oh Yes."

"Oooooooo. Oh wow. Oooooooo." Chris moaned out quietly in absolute joy and happiness.

For the next hour, plenty of body parts was explored with kisses and stroking and both fell asleep in each other arms, knowing they were happy they had crossed paths running.

The sex these two had into the early hours of the morning was mind-blowing for Chris, and Sophie felt very happy, as she'd gone without anything for a month whilst her husband had been away.

With both partners away, they were happy to cuddle into others arms and fall asleep for more fun in the morning!

The next morning at 8am, a knock on the door was heard. Chris was out for the count, but Sophie heard it and ignored it.

KNOCK KNOCK, KNOCK KNOCK, the noise got louder, and it could no longer be ignored. Sophie grabbed her robe and walked to the door and opened it when she saw her friend. Her friend Selena Gomez all dressed up in her tight-fitting running gear.

Selena spoke, "Good morning, you look shattered. Did you forget about our run?"

Sophie replied, "What time is it?"

Selena replied, "7am. Let's make you a coffee and we can get you out of that sexy robe and into your running gear. Big night? Is your husband back?"

Sophie had a look of shock on her face in remembering she wasn't alone in the house, but the person who was in the house shouldn't be there!

Selena spoke, "What is wrong with you? Are you ill? Tell all?"

To look over at the sofa in the lounge, Selena noticed a jacket and shirt on the floor and pushed her questioning.

"What have you done Sophie? Is someone here, who shouldn't be? Oh, my god Sophie!"

Sophie had a close friendship with Selena. She had met her through Taylor being her neighbour, but over the years had got to know Selena better and become a close friend to her.

Sophie nervously spoke, "I've done something bad. But it was amazing."

The tale started after a strong coffee was made and said with guilt for both her friend and her husband, but also with confusion. Sophie knew what had happened was fantastic, but with someone finding out the next morning of an affair or a fling, or whatever this was, it is not normally shared so quickly!

Selena had asked if he was still there, and Sophie responded honestly to say he was in her bed now.

"And he was amazing?" Selena asked.

'Sophie replied, "The best. The best. Oh my god, what have I done."

It had only been a few days since Selena had been speaking to Taylor about Chris. She knew how satisfied she was with him, but also knew that Taylor wasn't doing much to him, so she wasn't surprised he had strayed. But, in one way very jealous that it wasn't with her. As a single girl herself, she had taken a fancy to Chris but knew she could never go there.

Selena asked, "Big cock, yes. Taylor described it to me. It sounded like a monster?"

With a nod and a giggle, Sophie responded with a yes and blushed in saying it.

"I want to see it?" Selena asked. But asked in a demanding way.

"What? Do you want to see it? You are joking. He's asleep. And why?" Sophie replied.

Selena replied, "Why not? You've had it now. You can't keep having it. It would be nice to see!"

With that, there was no waiting around for an answer as Selena started walking towards the bedroom with purpose. Sophie wanted to stop her, but couldn't shout, as she certainly didn't want to wake him up.

Before Selena got to the door, Sophie did catch up with it, to slow her down and to suggest they do it quietly, if she was doing this!

Selena spoke, "OK, we can do it quietly. I just want to see it."

In opening the door, Chris was still asleep and was on his back and looking to the ceiling. A cover was over him.

Sophie spoke, "Let's leave him to sleep."

Selena's eyes said she was not leaving that room without seeing it.

Sophie whispered, "You got to do this quietly."

Selena stepped ahead of her friend and gently removed the sheet to show Chris was in good shape across his whole body. But to look down, what Selena had heard was very true. Her mouth opened and she then bit on her lip, as her eyes said 'wow'.

Sophie whispered, "Come on, let's go."

Selena was going nowhere, as she sat down on the bed right next to Chris.

Whether it was the chatting or the movement on the bed, it was enough to disturb Chris, and surprise him to first see Sophie back in her robe looking at him, but then, knowing a woman is sat right next to him, but then working out its Selena Gomez. He grabs the cover quickly to cover up.

Chris spoke, "What's going on? Seriously, what is going on?"

Sophie had no idea what to say. To look at Chris first thing in the morning was a new experience, but she had no idea what she was going to do. With Chris, with Selena, with Taylor, with her husband. No idea.

Selena spoke, "Good morning, Chris, nice to see you again. We seem to have a bit of a problem here. Or is it a big problem? I'm not sure. I'll come back to the big bit. The way I see it, Sophie you need to decide what you are going to do? Chris, decide what you want to do? For me, what I want to do is simple. I want to keep secrets if I must, but I want payoff. Payoff big style here and now."

"What do you mean?" said Sophie.

Selena spoke, "I've not shared this with you, Sophie, but for the past 6 months of Taylor going out with Chris, I've had a huge crush on him. And I mean a huge crush on him. Now, I don't have a problem with you having a good time with him, when I know Taylor doesn't do what she should. But I want in on the action."

Chris spoke, "Are you mad. What do you want? And how?"

"I'm so confused, I've no idea what is going on here," said Sophie.

Selena went on to explain that she had been sex starved for months, she was gagging for cock and is she was currently a foot away from one, and one she likes, she wants it now!

"No, no, no. Just no Selena. This is mad. What? This is crazy?" Sophie said.

Chris spoke, "Are you mad Selena? This can't happen. It can't."

Selena spoke, "Look, I will tell Taylor about you two. And you know what will happen then. I don't want to say this, but my needs are simple. I like you, Chris. I love you, Sophie. You will not leave your husband, you know that. You might continue with an affair or whatever this is, but for that to happen and in me knowing, I want 30 minutes with Chris now. I'm not asking for much. I want to be fucked."

The room went silent, Sophie looked more and more confused, and Chris looked like he had woken up from the best dream of his life, into some world that wasn't real.

Sophie walked out of the room in panic and Selena quickly followed.

Selena spoke, "Honestly. You are my best friend. I like Chris, I'm not taking him off you. But I want him to stick that cock in me and have some happiness on this sunny day."

Sophie knew what the answer could be to make it simple, but she had no idea what she had with Chris. Time passed as Sophie and Selena talked, and for then Chris to appear with the bed cover wrapped around him.

Chris spoke, "I think I need to leave. I should go?"

Sophie spoke, "Chris, you can't go. I think what Selena said to us all is true. Taylor can never find out. I'm not asking you to do anything you don't want to do, but........!"

Chris replied, "Seriously Sophie. You want me to go back into your bedroom with Selena and fuck her!"

In looking at Selena, Chris knew she was hot. But he's also looking at Sophie in that tiny robe knowing what's under it and wanting to see it all again, and then looking at Selena in her running gear. If he wanted a mad dream, this was it.

Selena spoke, "I'll be gentle with you if you want me to be. I just want to be fucked."

Silence existed what felt like forever.

Sophie spoke, "I'm off to have a shower. I think we all know what needs to happen. It is up to you Chris?"

"I'll come and join you, Sophie," Chris replied.

Sophie spoke, "No Chris, go back to the bedroom and do what you need to do. It's not like you won't enjoy it. What then happens between us, I don't know. But please Chris, do what we both need now."

Selena had now become quieter as the wild plan she made up on the spot, was potentially becoming reality.

As Sophie walked to the shower in one direction, Chris started to walk towards the bedroom.

Chris spoke, "Are you following me?"

He was speaking to Selena, but without looking at her. With Selena suddenly alone, she didn't know what to do, apart from walking towards the bedroom. She walked with excitement and not believing this was about to happen. She'd wanted Chris for months. She didn't think it would happen like this, or in her friend's bed, but it was going to happen.

Chris spoke, "Close the door behind you. Let's try and make sure Sophie doesn't hear too much."

Chris was standing up near the bed with the cover still tied around his waist, but his torso was still on full show.