Taylor Swift's Next Sex Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that is so hot!"

Joe relented and licked and licked and licked Taylor's cunt. He opened his mouth and pressed his tongue firmly on her clitoris. She managed to grind her sopping pussy against him as he lapped up and down harder and faster. Katy found her own cunt and frigged herself as her eyes stuck out on stalks. Intense moans escaped Taylor's scarlet lips as her orgasm built and built.

"Al...most...there."

Joe's face was coated with her sweet juices as he paused in his rabid ministrations and took her tiny bud between his teeth and sucked in until his cheeks hollowed.

"OH MY GOD!" Screamed Taylor as she came.

Joe felt her pulse and squirt and he eagerly drank in of her deeply until he slowly pulled away. He looked at Katy and tossed his head at her in invitation. She saw his huge log of a dick bobbing in front of him and she stood up and approached the bed with sashaying hips. Being of a more fuller figure than Taylor, her boobs jiggled on her chest in her excitement. As Taylor panted in her binds, Katy hovered over her and kissed her hard on the mouth.

"Fuck her, Joe." Moaned Taylor in Katy's mouth as he shifted behind the pair of them and rubbed Katy's wet slit with his flared cock head.

Katy gasped and closed her eyes as Joe entered her with a pelvic thrust. His warm hands encircled her waist as he started to grind his hips, keeping his prodigious knob deep inside her. As her back arched she continued to kiss the still tied Taylor. His right hand snaked beneath Katy and he idly strummed her clit as he pulled back to the point of total withdrawal before plunging in again to the hilt.

"Son of a bitch!" She muttered as he continued the tease of deep strokes in and long pulls back out.

She pushed back, eager to feel his massive cock fill her up, and found her pussy empty as Joe pulled right out and slapped her left cheek.

"Fuck me." Begged Katy Perry. "I want your cock in me."

"I know, darlin' but suck tiddles a bit."

Joe waved his boner in front of Katy's face, taking care to let Taylor get a bird's eye view as her friend devoured him. Katy hummed on his length as she sucked in the top half in one gulp and began to bob her head up and down. Her tits bounced lewdly as she shifted herself so that Taylor could look into her eyes as she sucked on her man.

"For fuck sake, Joe! Give me tiddles!" Demanded the spread eagled blonde.

Katy moved aside to let Joe smother Taylor's hot box with his hand, and she gasped as he inserted his middle digit inside her wet slit and jiggled it. He reared up and then moved on top of her and bumped her mound with his stiff dick. Taylor, consumed by the need to be penetrated looked almost pathetic as she tirelessly attempted to squirm under her boyfriend. The flared tip brushed her anus before he lifted his body and pushed in.

"Ohhhhh!"

For the pair of lovers the sensation was indescribable as usual. Taylor's entire body perspired freely as he impaled her harder and harder, banging her with heavy thrusts that pinned her to the mattress.

"Feel good, babe?" Joe looked into Taylor's electric blue eyes as he stroked into her with boundless energy.

"Yesss! Fuck me, Joe. Fuck me harder with tiddles."

She pulled on the silk scarves as every muscle in her limbs tensed with her heated passion.

"You...feel...so...hard!"

Joe's firm body slapped against the softer girl as they rocked together in wanton abandon. His toed dug into the bed behind him and his calves tightened as his hips jerked back and forth. A raging fire in her cunt finally exploded from her orgasm and a gush of fluids spilled over Joe's balls. He slammed in deep once more and pulled back.

"That was fucking unbelievable." Said Katy as she licked her lips.

"You're up again." Katy eagerly got up on hands and knees again across the stretched out Taylor and Joe rammed four inches of hard dick inside her. Her head dipped onto Taylor's bosom as she was pounded relentlessly by the forceful actor. Super slick he effortlessly drove up into Katy's cunt with sloppy strokes that left her rear end quite lubed and smeary. The more he smashed into the soft cushion of her ass the more he pushed Katy inexorably towards her climax. "How! How?"

Katy marveled at Joe who seemed to have found a hidden reserve of energy and was literally impaling her on the solid rod that was his cock. Katy yelled out as her pussy tightened around his throbbing dick and she came hard.

'Taylor! I'm coming!" Cried Katy between short breaths.

Joe could feel his own orgasm nearing as he experienced those sublime spasms all through his shaft. He pulled his quivering dick from the spent Katy and rushed to Taylor's face which he sprayed with spasmodic gushes of hot cum. She raised her head and welcomed the long strings of the thick white liquid that then ran down her lips and chin onto her neck.

"Wow!"

Joe leaned back on his haunches as Katy licked up any remaining drops of cum on his knob which she collected on her tongue. She moved to Taylor and dribbled the goo into her open mouth, happily transferring the glorious prize to her best friend.

END

12